PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited: let's go!

Alonsomaniac
12th March 2015, 14:18
At the start of a new season, very exciting!

I want to wish Ferrari, it's drivers, all teammembers and of course all my fellow Ferrarifans a beautiful and thrilling F1 season 2015!

Forza FERRARI ! Let's go !!

PURE PASSION
12th March 2015, 15:46
:pray Let it be a great year for us !!!!!!!! :pray

Nero Horse
12th March 2015, 17:47
Finally it's starting again, the wait is over! Very excited about this season. Every new start is the beginning of a new hope. So hopefully this season will be much better for us than the previous one.

Forza Ferrari!!! :ferrarifl

ManFromMilan
12th March 2015, 18:20
Finally it's starting again, the wait is over! Very excited about this season. Every new start is the beginning of a new hope. So hopefully this season will be much better for us than the previous one.

Forza Ferrari!!! :ferrarifl

Hear Hear!! Let's drink to that!

:ferrarifl:-bounce:ferrarifl

wickedf1
12th March 2015, 21:32
Yes we are practiceing in 4 hours!!! EXCITE!! :thumb:ferrarifl:ferrarifl:ferrarifl

Dromedary
12th March 2015, 21:40
Yeah. So glad that I have the time and opportunity to see these sessions through live-tv. Maybe I should rest an hour or two but I am not sure if I can.

e. Oh and I have to add that for me this is the most exciting pair of Ferrari drivers so far. It was a special feeling when Kimi came back home and now we have a raw talent and 4 times WDC among us. I hope they push each other to podium and challenge each other for the championship on 2016!

Gerard
13th March 2015, 05:01
Sadly, F1 has gone too far. Collectively, they have pushed too far from what motorsport should be, so I will not follow F1 any longer. From tyre and fuel savings through to hybrid systems and over regulating the cars to so called cost limits that actually increase cost. The final straw is that the F1 website now charges to watch live timing.

I have been a rabid Ferrari fan since the early 60s, will probably continue to be so and I will buy a used Ferrari at some point. The Ferrari marque evokes very strong emotion but F1 has taken a wrong turn and no longer carries any interest.

wisepie
13th March 2015, 07:11
Sadly, F1 has gone too far. Collectively, they have pushed too far from what motorsport should be, so I will not follow F1 any longer. From tyre and fuel savings through to hybrid systems and over regulating the cars to so called cost limits that actually increase cost. The final straw is that the F1 website now charges to watch live timing.

I have been a rabid Ferrari fan since the early 60s, will probably continue to be so and I will buy a used Ferrari at some point. The Ferrari marque evokes very strong emotion but F1 has taken a wrong turn and no longer carries any interest.
Much as I agree with your first paragraph, Gerard, it's sad that you say you won't follow F1 any more. As an older F1 fan, it's in my blood, as is Ferrari, so I'll just have to accept it for what it is. As for buying a used Ferrari, I'll haver to make do with a 1.43 scale model!

kev68
13th March 2015, 14:10
Finally the new season is upon us now, cant wait for the first race now. Hoping we have a great season :ferrarifl

kev68