PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Ferrari.. Forza Ferrari. wow what a performance..

ferrari4life
29th March 2015, 13:37
WOW just WOW.
i wish i could hear those victory bells tolling this afternoon.

I also wish I had woken up to watch the race Live... What a day. I think this is the first victory of Merc without them having a mechanical problem.

I am so HAPPIEEEEEEE

NyX
29th March 2015, 14:18
i feel the same friend, but I'm not sure we needed a whole new topic just to celebrate :)

ferrari4life
29th March 2015, 14:22
i feel the same friend, but I'm not sure we needed a whole new topic just to celebrate :)

a win after 34 GP's we need a whole new forum to celebrate.

CurdaNeta
29th March 2015, 14:52

Agree!

Forzi
29th March 2015, 15:30
Also had an idea of making a thread for this. Glad someone beat me to it :thumb

What a race!!! Personally, the most pleasant win in the past 5 years or so. What a job well done team!

karvyin12
29th March 2015, 16:00
Unbelievable!!! Forza Ferrari!!!!:thumb :clap:clap :thumb

ARUN M KARUNAN
29th March 2015, 16:23
The count down started Merc. Beware. Your sun will set very soon.

Checkout Rosberg you had seen Vettels tail light today at end of corner. Its not a nightmare Nico. We are going to charge you

wisepie
29th March 2015, 16:33
Hopefully this is just the start of the Ferrari resurgence, James Allison has every right to be happy and so do the team, so good to hear that Italian anthem on the podium after so long. Bravo ragazzi, ci siamo!:thumb

steelstallions
29th March 2015, 16:35
Heart in mouth stuff for me, cannot remember the last time i was pacing up and down the room with nervous tension for the last few laps. I got misty eyed when i heard the German Italian anthem again on the podium for a Ferrari win for the first time in 8 years. Hope MS is well enough to have watched and reacted to little Schumi, continuing his legacy. What was really pleasant was the professional reaction from Mercedes. A damn sight better than the sour grapes Mclaren used to give in interviews in the late 90's when Ferrari began to ascend. With Kimi coming from last after his puncture to fourth, we really do have something to celebrate. :ferrarifl

Hornet
29th March 2015, 16:46

Lets reserve that for the WDC win

Sanomas
29th March 2015, 16:54
Yeah!

It was SO good to see that Vettel in the 1st place... He did a great drive and with a great strategy won the race, I am very happy to see it... thank you so much to make it happen!

Also Kimi did a good job, he was unlucky at start but he did very well and took the 4th, so thanks Kimi!

Forza Ferrari, Forza Vettel and Forza Kimi!

Nero Horse
29th March 2015, 21:29
Such an amazing race and fantastic result for us. Great drives from Seb and Kimi and a great effort by the whole team. To me this win felt almost like winning the title, because we hadn't won a race for quite a while and therefore this victory really tastes so, sooo sweet! Just four months ago we were in a deep crisis and now we have won already the 2nd race of the season. That is simply incredible! Like a dream. What a great job the team has done. Bravo, bravissimo! :clap

Hopefully there will be many more beautiful days like today this season. Would love to see Maurizio running barefoot up the hill in Maranello. :-D

:ferrarifl

wickedf1
31st March 2015, 04:23
It is a wonderful celebration!!:nana:topdance:ferrarifl:pass:wine:cl ap

ManFromMilan
2nd April 2015, 16:53
Stunning, absolutely stunning. So great to see a Ferrari number one again.

:ferrarifl