View Full Version : Canada: barn doors or window blinds for wings?

killer
4th June 2019, 07:21
Should we still attempt to claw back downforce (Baku) or let the boys have at the engine and let the chips fall where they may?

Nothing too much to lose if that motor's as good as it purportedly is. Might also buy the development team time to refine whatever solutions they have in the pipe.

I say we let some Ferrari power loose. It's not like we are nursing a lead in either championship.

Brembo
4th June 2019, 07:50
The best idea yet ! Let the driver and engine do the job ! That's really what racing is. And like you say , nothing to lose !

jgonzalesm6
6th June 2019, 16:22
Just an fyi for those interested.

Leclerc running a semi-curved rear wing.

Seb running a straight rear wing.

Trying to find the right setup for race day.

nani_s23
6th June 2019, 17:36
The best idea yet ! Let the driver and engine do the job ! That's really what racing is. And like you say , nothing to lose !

Goodness, you didn’t say we don’t need a car:rotfl

jgonzalesm6
6th June 2019, 21:31
Racing Point - new "cape" design underneath the front nose ala W09.

RB15 - to run "tomcat" deflectors next to the s-duct ala W10.

All MB cars to run Phase 2 engine upgrade.

New phase 2 engine upgrade even more compact as noted by the engine cover "Petronas" logo bulge.

killer
7th June 2019, 03:16
Just an fyi for those interested.

Leclerc running a semi-curved rear wing.

Seb running a straight rear wing.

Trying to find the right setup for race day.

Thanks, J. Time diff is tricky for me.

stefa
7th June 2019, 10:49
Racing weekend and still no thread?! That shows how much there is interes for all this... I don't know how to call it, as F1 as it used to be, it's not!

ferrari1.8t
7th June 2019, 11:54
Racing weekend and still no thread?! That shows how much there is interest for all this... I don't know how to call it, as F1 as it used to be, it's not!

I was thinking the same thing....:-s

Czarina889
13th June 2019, 12:55
Should we still attempt to claw back downforce (Baku) or let the boys have at the engine and let the chips fall where they may?

Nothing too much to lose if that motor's as good as it purportedly is driveway repair greenville sc (https://www.concretecontractorsgreenville.com). Might also buy the development team time to refine whatever solutions they have in the pipe.

I say we let some Ferrari power loose. It's not like we are nursing a lead in either championship.
Yus! We let the boys do what they're good at! Supporting them is another thing too.

Brembo
15th June 2019, 07:46
Goodness, you didn’t say we don’t need a car:rotfl

Well Lewis didn't need the car alone to beat Seb last race for 1st. place. He did it with his great driving. The win goes to the better driver each race. That's why I can't wait to see Max in Red!