PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Austrian GP - Friday qualifying & Saturday Sprint

Greig
7th July 2022, 13:30
Sprint weekend once again so the chance to gain some extra points if we are on top. Hopefully no drama's this weekend.

stefa
7th July 2022, 13:50
Sprint weekend once again so the chance to gain some extra points if we are on top. Hopefully no drama's this weekend.

I would like to see a bright side and be it like you said, gain more points, but somehow I am afraid it is going to be a chance to loose more points

FerrariF60
7th July 2022, 13:53
I would like to see a bright side and be it like you said, gain more points, but somehow I am afraid it is going to be a chance to loose more points

we can always count on Ferrari for that....they seem to be masters at it.........SAD BUT SO TRUE!!!!

FerrariF60
7th July 2022, 14:09
Charles car getting some work done at the red bull ring

Cavallino
7th July 2022, 14:14
3 DRS zones here, excessive as usual. If you have to go to the back, don't expect to come through quick because you'll just be in a DRS train.

The Fizzy Drink team has gone well here in the past, so has Ferrari, and so has Charles, and luck has to turn that kid's way eventually.

I don't think these straights are long enough to play into the Fizzy Drink team's top speed strength enough. I can see the pretty boy on pole.

tifosi1993
7th July 2022, 14:26
Surely we can expect Ferrari to not ****** for once. They're a professional racing team after all.

Cavallino
7th July 2022, 14:31
can you post the graphic you normally do?