Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 661 to 690 of 1004

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

  1. #661
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Module View Post
    Hi and TY

    Forgot to say that I'm a very active traveller to different F1 GP's and if anybody needs advice or something just PM.

    I'm goinbg this year to Singapore and Austin where I am a volunteer working in Paddock club. I've been to Silverstone, Hungary, Montreal, Spa and China this year. Last year to 6 GP's, sadly never in Monza though...

    Maybe I can Komibot you over a beer at some point in some of theese events
    WOW! Iam so jealous man! I have been to Hungarian GP but a dream came true on the Friday-evening before the Grand Prix! I met Felipe Massa and had a photo taken from him and me by his brother Dudu Massa! Felipe was soo friendly to all his fans waiting there and Iam still crying Felipe leaves at the end of this season! I guess you can say Iam a Massabot

    I went to Monza GP last year and as a Tifosi you have to go there one time the atmosphere is just amazing and the passion of the Tifosi is unforgettable

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    WOW! Iam so jealous man! I have been to Hungarian GP but a dream came true on the Friday-evening before the Grand Prix! I met Felipe Massa and had a photo taken from him and me by his brother Dudu Massa! Felipe was soo friendly to all his fans waiting there and Iam still crying Felipe leaves at the end of this season! I guess you can say Iam a Massabot

    I went to Monza GP last year and as a Tifosi you have to go there one time the atmosphere is just amazing and the passion of the Tifosi is unforgettable
    If you like to meet people you have to go to Austin. They have the partys there as some of the people don't come to Brazil (I was told this by Ferrari). There is a short road with all bars on one street and all teans drinking. I met, Massa drunk, and most of Lotus, Ferrari, sky, bbc, and so on... Everybody in those bars were working for sdome team and it was an incredible party. As I said before I'm working int the GP this year and going to party there on Saturday. Will buy you a pint if you come :D

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Module View Post
    If you like to meet people you have to go to Austin. They have the partys there as some of the people don't come to Brazil (I was told this by Ferrari). There is a short road with all bars on one street and all teans drinking. I met, Massa drunk, and most of Lotus, Ferrari, sky, bbc, and so on... Everybody in those bars were working for sdome team and it was an incredible party. As I said before I'm working int the GP this year and going to party there on Saturday. Will buy you a pint if you come :D
    I have a lot of videos from Herbert dancing to johnny be good to Jordan playing drums to the band, Hill,..whatever but its a great place to be and the best party I've seen in F1.

    Take a room in the Hilton as most teams are there and have partys ther(I can't afford it)

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Module View Post
    If you like to meet people you have to go to Austin. They have the partys there as some of the people don't come to Brazil (I was told this by Ferrari). There is a short road with all bars on one street and all teans drinking. I met, Massa drunk, and most of Lotus, Ferrari, sky, bbc, and so on... Everybody in those bars were working for sdome team and it was an incredible party. As I said before I'm working int the GP this year and going to party there on Saturday. Will buy you a pint if you come :D
    Iam a affraid I havenīt got the money to go there Module because Iam only a student, but thanks for your invitation anyway

  5. #665
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Iam a affraid I havenīt got the money to go there Module because Iam only a student, but thanks for your invitation anyway
    I don't have money either but I am volunteering so get some elements for free.. Budget about 700 € from Finland. Flights 430 €, tents, bottles, free food and a lot of barganing... Most of the money will be beer

  6. #666
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Module View Post
    I don't have money either but I am volunteering so get some elements for free.. Budget about 700 € from Finland. Flights 430 €, tents, bottles, free food and a lot of barganing... Most of the money will be beer
    Iam very jaelous but I have to follow colleges as well to get my Master degree in Business Law at some day But my heart says I want to go to Brazil this year for Felipeīs last race for Ferrari but that will only be a dream

  7. #667
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Belfast, UK
    Posts
    8,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Module View Post
    If you like to meet people you have to go to Austin. They have the partys there as some of the people don't come to Brazil (I was told this by Ferrari). There is a short road with all bars on one street and all teans drinking. I met, Massa drunk, and most of Lotus, Ferrari
    I would like to hear more about this, please
    Forza Jules

  8. #668
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    I would like to hear more about this, please
    Blimey, Suzie, not sure you should be let loose with all those bars on one street AND a drunken Felipe. Anything could happen. But it sounds just up my street. Cheers.

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    55
    Hello everyone,
    I have just joined this forum and as some may have noticed, have started a thread in the “main” forum already since I felt that the topic did not quite fit into any of the other threads.
    I have followed this forum for quite a while now as an invisible “ghost” and already have a feeling like knowing some of the members for a long time, while all of you haven’t read any word from me yet. Strange, huh?
    Actually, I wanted to sign up earlier, but that was around the time the KR deal was confirmed and I felt that it would have been bad timing…
    I am a Ferrari fan, but not of any driver in particular. Drivers come, stay for a while and then leave. (And sometimes come back, leave again and so forth). I think it would become a serious problem for the credibility of any forum member, if all of a sudden he became a fan of a driver that during the last season was his nemesis. More likely than not, they would need to leave together with their driver, I guess.
    I do pay attention to the drivers of course, I have a gut feeling of who is fast and who is not so much, but none of us knows for sure anyway. I rely on the team to do the judgment.
    I am an engineer, I am leading a team who is building test rigs for the automotive industry (not the F1 though). As such, my point of view is most of the times that of the team or rather the company behind it, because many times I am facing decisions that are similar to those that the scuderia is facing. How do I motivate my employees (“drivers”), how do I get them to work as a team, how do I achieve the best possible outcome of a project, when is it time to take unpopular measures.
    I am not much into bashing, spreading rumors or suspicions, I am trying to be objective as much as I can, and I am almost certain that I will not become best friends with any bots, be it Kimi or Nando (except for one Massabot that appears to be quite likeable), much like I wouldn’t in real life because most of them could probably be class mates of my son.
    I am looking forward to meet you guys in this forum.

  10. #670
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,430
    Welcome
    Forza Ferrari

  11. #671
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    681
    Welcome to the forum Mike . Sure hope you enjoy your stay here ...
    "Michael showed that he is the greatest. He stole the show today. And he did that without even winning the race." comments from Willi Weber
    D:\estelle\My Folders\F1 Photos\Avitars\e960c1b2.jpg

  12. #672
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Welcome Mike

  13. #673
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,236
    Greetings fellow Tifosi , my name is Andrew and im a long time Ferrari and Formula one fan.
    I have started watching F1 since 1998 and, since then, i haven't missed neither qualifying or a race,while attending couple of them like Spa,Hungaroring,A1 Ring, and Suzuka.
    After being a long time lurker i decided to join TSN in order to participate in various discussion with the people of the forums .
    I have always been a fan of Kimi Raikkonen ( since he first race in Melbourne 2001) but in generally i respect all the drivers with a minor exception of Sebastial Vettel which i believe does not deserve the glory he receives ( yes i have said it!).
    My favorite color is Red ,my favorite engines are V10 , im a huge gamer and i love all kind of music genre as long it is good.

    I hope my joining right after the end of 2013 season will bring more luck for the 2014 one wishing a new era of dominance will arise at Maranello once more!

    One more thing,Forza Ferrari!

  14. #674
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Greetings fellow Tifosi , my name is Andrew and im a long time Ferrari and Formula one fan.
    I have started watching F1 since 1998 and, since then, i haven't missed neither qualifying or a race,while attending couple of them like Spa,Hungaroring,A1 Ring, and Suzuka.
    After being a long time lurker i decided to join TSN in order to participate in various discussion with the people of the forums .
    I have always been a fan of Kimi Raikkonen ( since he first race in Melbourne 2001) but in generally i respect all the drivers with a minor exception of Sebastial Vettel which i believe does not deserve the glory he receives ( yes i have said it!).
    My favorite color is Red ,my favorite engines are V10 , im a huge gamer and i love all kind of music genre as long it is good.

    I hope my joining right after the end of 2013 season will bring more luck for the 2014 one wishing a new era of dominance will arise at Maranello once more!

    One more thing,Forza Ferrari!
    Welcome at TSN

  15. #675
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5
    Hi guys,

    Firstly I'm really happy to finally be a member of a fan community that I feel I really belong to. I discovered this forum one day during the off season between 2010 and 2011 and have been reading it on and off ever since. Finally I decided to join and hopefully contribute to the discussions on here in a positive and interesting way.

    A little bit about me now. My love of Ferrari began in 2000 when my dad bought me an F1 computer game. I loved the red car and refused to race any other, it caused quite a few arguments because my dad did not like Ferrari Quickly I started watching races and my adoration for Ferrari only grew. It was all so romantic - the seas of red in Italy, the flags, the green grass of the European circuits, the white clover at Imola (The WC in my name stands for white clover), the roaring V10s, and of course all those victories!! I still loved Ferrari through the tough times though and proved to myself that I am a true fan and not just a glory supporting kid as my dad always said. My favourite memory is when I went to my first F1 race at Silverstone in 2011 and saw Alonso and Ferrari triumph, I bought my dad a Ferrari cap and he wore it! I think I almost have him converted to Tifosism now

    I love Ferrari and I hope that I will fit in here amongst my Ferrari loving brothers and sisters

  16. #676
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,179
    Sounds like you have the right credentials, Tamburello, but not sure you should have the WC so prominently! Benvenuto amico.

  17. #677
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by TamburelloWC View Post
    Hi guys,

    Firstly I'm really happy to finally be a member of a fan community that I feel I really belong to. I discovered this forum one day during the off season between 2010 and 2011 and have been reading it on and off ever since. Finally I decided to join and hopefully contribute to the discussions on here in a positive and interesting way.

    A little bit about me now. My love of Ferrari began in 2000 when my dad bought me an F1 computer game. I loved the red car and refused to race any other, it caused quite a few arguments because my dad did not like Ferrari Quickly I started watching races and my adoration for Ferrari only grew. It was all so romantic - the seas of red in Italy, the flags, the green grass of the European circuits, the white clover at Imola (The WC in my name stands for white clover), the roaring V10s, and of course all those victories!! I still loved Ferrari through the tough times though and proved to myself that I am a true fan and not just a glory supporting kid as my dad always said. My favourite memory is when I went to my first F1 race at Silverstone in 2011 and saw Alonso and Ferrari triumph, I bought my dad a Ferrari cap and he wore it! I think I almost have him converted to Tifosism now

    I love Ferrari and I hope that I will fit in here amongst my Ferrari loving brothers and sisters
    Welcome Tamburello and a nice story to start with! As you said yourself it's great you support Ferrari through the good and maybe even more important through the difficult times I know a certain team that produces energydrinks that has a lot of gloryhunters

  18. #678
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2


    Hello..
    Guten Tag...
    Annyeonghaseyo...
    Selamat Sejahtera...

  19. #679
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi5 View Post


    Hello..
    Guten Tag...
    Annyeonghaseyo...
    Selamat Sejahtera...
    Welcome to TSN

  20. #680
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Between countries
    Posts
    22
    Hello.

    New to the forum... eager to participate. Looking forward to Alonso winning the 2014 WC!

  21. #681
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by goodwood View Post
    Hello.

    New to the forum... eager to participate. Looking forward to Alonso winning the 2014 WC!
    Welcome at TSN :xmasbiggrin:
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

  22. #682
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Between countries
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Welcome at TSN :xmasbiggrin:
    Thank you. I cam here principally to learn from people better informed than me... hence you'll have to excuse my screwups...

  23. #683
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by goodwood View Post
    Hello.

    New to the forum... eager to participate. Looking forward to Alonso winning the 2014 WC!
    Hola goodwood y bienvenido! We're all very friendly (mostly!) and are delighted to welcome another Spaniard and I'm sure we all share your hopes for our team. Some of us are a bit madder than others, so hope your participation will be fulfilling!

  24. #684
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Between countries
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Hola goodwood y bienvenido! We're all very friendly (mostly!) and are delighted to welcome another Spaniard and I'm sure we all share your hopes for our team. Some of us are a bit madder than others, so hope your participation will be fulfilling!
    Thank you! We certainly have the team and we definitely have the right drivers.... Now let's hope that we have the car to fight for both championships

  25. #685
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    71

    H'lo !

    Hello people !
    Greetings from India.
    Been following F1 & the Scuderia incidentally since Schumacher started driving for us in 96. I was just a little schoolboy then & i remember my dad telling me about this driver who was particularly good and drove around in a red car. Formula 1 was particularly interesting to me & i started following it as regularly as i could just as a lover of cars & racing with no real technical knowledge. So began my association with the Scuderia & Formula 1 and there has been no looking back since.
    I have fond memories of the Schumacher - Hakkinen & later Schumacher - Alonso rivalries as they vied for the championship but as i grew up and understood a little more this reserved driver from another team always got my attention since he was so blindingly fast. The world knows him as Kimi Raikkonen ofcourse.
    Then came the time when Alonso took the WDC & Schumacher retired & i was truly depressed about whom to support (HATED nando back then since he'd taken the WDC from Schumi). My happiness knew no bounds when the Iceman was signed on and took away the WDC in his first year with us !!
    There have been many ups and downs since then with Kimi being paid off to make way for nando followed by many win-less years with it all finally culminating into Kimi being resigned for a dream pairing with Nando for the next 2 years.
    Lots is being written about this pairing but i remain hopeful that together they create magic at Ferrari & being Kimi's fan ,I ofcourse hope the WDC goes his way !
    As you all mightv judged from above im far from a good storyteller but after months of just being a silent observer (& reader) im glad to have taken the plunge and made myself visible here.
    Hope to be a frequent participant.
    Cheers !
    Last edited by PlatzdaTurbo; 25th December 2013 at 06:08. Reason: added text

  26. #686
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1
    Hello people and fellow Tifosi

    The name's Dippy and I come from Mumbai city in India. Been a car buff all my life and a huge Ferrari lover. Oh well, thats why Im here isnt it. Been following Formula 1 from the late 80s and consider myself lucky to have witnessed the Senna Schumacher Hakkinen era of racing. Feel really fortunate to have seen Michael racing for Ferrari live at the Malaysian GP in 2004 and see him get pole and win the race too. Also attended the inaugural Indian GP. My loyalty remains with the Scuderia whether they win or not and Im really happy to see the Iceman back in the team.

    Unlike what others think, I feel that the Alonso - Kimi combo will bring back the glory days for the team. Cant wait for the 2014 season to start. Its nice to be on a hardcore Ferrari forum and this is where I belong.

    I also miss the old school racing and Im no fan of DRS and Kers.

    Hope to make some good contributions to the forum. Merry Xmas and Seasons Greetings :xmassmile:

    See you around

  27. #687
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2
    Hello people,

    Merry Christmas! Greetings from India. I have been following F1 from 1999 European GP at that time I was unaware about a driver called Michael Schumacher. As the season past by, the name was heard often. Finally the much awaited race weekend was here, 1999 Malaysian GP. The pole lap and the race were more than enough to convince that Michael is the man. When he retired, I felt extremely bad that I couldn't see him live. But that was short-lived, announcement of his return and inaugural Indian GP was the perfect occasion to fulfill my dream. Its sad that Indian GP is not happening next year.

    2014 season looks very interesting especially the Fire & Ice line-up. Hope the title is ours. Im looking forward to make good contribution to the forum.

    Cya


    P.S - I hate DRS and want refueling back!!

  28. #688
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lorca, Murcia, Sp
    Posts
    11
    Hello, Greig and everybody!!
    I used to visit thescuderia.net a few years back but somehow forgot password etc and just re-registered.
    At present my one thought is ... Forza, Michael!!

  29. #689
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    I Giorni
    Posts
    1,120
    Hi to all new members and welcome
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

  30. #690
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Dietz View Post
    Hello, Greig and everybody!!
    I used to visit thescuderia.net a few years back but somehow forgot password etc and just re-registered.
    At present my one thought is ... Forza, Michael!!
    Welcome back at TSN, Alberto! Forza Schumi indeed!
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •