Thread: Bianchi out of action for a long time.

Bianchi out of action for a long time.

FDA - Bianchi out of action for a long time.

Hungaroring, July 31st - Jules Bianchi, the talented young GP2 Series driver of the Ferrari Driving Academy, will be out of action for quite a long time following his accident on the Hungaroring circuit at the start of the first race of the seventh round of the championship. The Art Grand Prix driver fractured his second lumbar vertebra and is now recovering at Budapest’s AEK Hospital.

The French driver, who never lost consciousness after the heavy impact of the accident that happened during the early stages of the race, will not be back in the cockpit until he has fully completed his rehabilitation program.

Forza Ferrari

Ouch...hope he recovers well
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

oh no that isnt good, hope he has a speedy recovery and all goes well for him.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Hope he gets well soon
    Forza Ferrari!
    CHELSEA FC 2009-2010 & 2014-2015 CHAMPIONS !
    "I am so proud about the people around who support me more than ever, more than 100 percent, much more than I expected" Go Felipe !

This is horrible - Nicolas Todt must wonder what it is about his drivers at the Hungaroring.
    Hope Jules is okay.
    Forza Jules