Thread: Button's rant hehe..

Wink Button's rant hehe..

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/3213/6...-Swearing-Rant

Don't ask Jenson Button about his points-deficit to Sebastian Vettel, especially if you're implying his title challenge is already over.

In the wake of Sunday's Chinese GP, Button found himself 47 points behind the Red Bull driver and probably still smarting after his three-stop strategy proved to be the wrong route.

The Brit was asked whether he was aware of the massive deficit and made it quite clear that it wasn't an issue for him.

"No, I haven't seen it. That's not of interest at the moment," the Mirror reports Button as having said.

"Getting the best out of what we have is the most important thing."

Button was then pushed as to whether his season was already on its way out - and he wasn't all that happy with the journalist's opinion.

"What's the point in saying, 'It's slipped away?'

"We might as well f***ing go home as say that. I mean, J***s C****t guys, let's not make it too negative."

--------------------------------

JB getting it off his chest
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

He has a good point really, how many races have there been? how many left? teams like McLaren have shown time and again they have the resources to react and bring improvements, so I wouldn't count them out this early in the season.

He didnīt complain in 09 when he was in the exact same position. Thanks to the layers he got the possibility to drive a proper F1 car while the rest had F3 cars in comparison. His only title, worth nothing. He will never be champ again.

Quote Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
    He didnīt complain in 09 when he was in the exact same position. Thanks to the layers he got the possibility to drive a proper F1 car while the rest had F3 cars in comparison. His only title, worth nothing. He will never be champ again.
    Not in my lifetime, at least

first Mark now Jenson, then we hear Lewis almost throwing the towel in by saying this is the Schumi era.

Odd one out? our very own Nando, saying we still will fight for the title. seems like we have to the work of stopping the drinks company again.

if the F150 gets better then it is on.
    Last edited by scuderiafan; 15th May 2011 at 13:48.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Quote Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
    You seem to have missed the point
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

BJ is right, its a silly question to ask with just 4 races into a 18-19 race calender

Jenson who? Oh that one hit wonder thanks to BrawnGP. He will never win another WDC just like Ramilton. Altho i reckon Ramilton will jump to Red Bull next year and Webber will be in a williams to partner Rubens. guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ThetakedownUK View Post
    Jenson who? Oh that one hit wonder thanks to BrawnGP. He will never win another WDC just like Ramilton. Altho i reckon Ramilton will jump to Red Bull next year and Webber will be in a williams to partner Rubens. guess time will tell.
    i would love then they go back to a midfield team, then as Alonso will have no competition with a good package, he dominates!

Hamilton would be a fool to leave McLaren. it is the second best seat in Formula 1 at the moment. RedBull arent a team that will always have success, as Williams had more success and more domination, but look where they are now.

it would be a waste of talent, and we would miss these great battles with Alonso.
    Last edited by scuderiafan; 15th May 2011 at 14:08.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

1 time more than you, you sound almost jealous
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Julie B View Post
    1 time more than you, you sound almost jealous
    LOL not really. Just a one hit wonder thanks to a great car.

Seems to me that "one hit wonders" basically confirm just how great Schumi/Ferrari really were, eh?

I hate it when journalists ask stupid questions and then are surprised at the response they get. I like Jenson's honesty.

Unnecessary from him to use those to outer his frustrations!
    Die Perd se naam is pegasus abdel kader schrikt der woestijnen van bagdad tot dakar, seun van benedictus ernius quintus magnus van nassay en irma vor schimmelpernning von appeldoorn van tahiti in die heilige eg verbind kragtens die ewige edik uitgevaardig deur keiser tertius tillius theorodus en biskop merkenzein de mont saint allegonde van die vatikan.

actually its the mirror. probably the same tw**s that did this.

always trying to sir up some ********. News of the World aswell. they should just stick to tapping phones.

now i kind of side with Jenson. scum like this will even go against their own drivers and sportsemn just to get a story.

LOL not really. Just a one hit wonder thanks to a great car.
    Do you think he cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie B View Post
    Do you think he cares?
    Hi will when no-one care about him when he dissapears off the radar again. When he tested for williams and then got the seat, everyone bigged him up. He then went to Honda and he was the laughing stock of F1.. Well i mean he was always the back marker and abit of o joke really. Then Brawn gave him a car worthy and everyone bigged him up again. Sooo when he doesnt win the WDC again he will dissapear again.....
    Last edited by ThetakedownUK; 15th May 2011 at 20:50.

I'm sorry but I've lost all respect for Massa that day.
    Die Perd se naam is pegasus abdel kader schrikt der woestijnen van bagdad tot dakar, seun van benedictus ernius quintus magnus van nassay en irma vor schimmelpernning von appeldoorn van tahiti in die heilige eg verbind kragtens die ewige edik uitgevaardig deur keiser tertius tillius theorodus en biskop merkenzein de mont saint allegonde van die vatikan.

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    actually its the mirror. probably the same tw**s that did this.

always trying to sir up some ********. News of the World aswell. they should just stick to tapping phones.

now i kind of side with Jenson. scum like this will even go against their own drivers and sportsemn just to get a story.
    what a bunch of (no swearing please) British press hate Fernando because they know he can beat golden boy!
    Last edited by Mrs.Domenicali; 16th May 2011 at 05:45.

Hi will when no-one care about him when he dissapears off the radar again. When he tested for williams and then got the seat, everyone bigged him up. He then went to Honda and he was the laughing stock of F1.. Well i mean he was always the back marker and abit of o joke really. Then Brawn gave him a car worthy and everyone bigged him up again. Sooo when he doesnt win the WDC again he will dissapear again.....
    To be perfectly fair to JB, the Honda car was the laughing stock not him. If you don't have the equipment you can't perform simple as. Having a poor car does not make you a rubbish driver, if you don't have the right equipment you can't fight for wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari_Fanatic View Post
    what a bunch of (no swearing please) British press hate Fernando because they know he can beat golden boy!
    Yeah, most British press dont like him, but the 'gutter' press. they would turn on anyone and do anything to get a story, which would then be exaggerated. tapping phones included.

and it is the mirror guys always doing this. . i feel bad for Jenson, as it sounds like some banter with bad language, but now they have turned it into a surprising rant.