Thread: a good feeling so far...

a good feeling so far...

this poll on pitpass suggesting that the general feeling is that alonso will do well this season. not bad considering its a mclaren lovers site. FORZA FERRARI

www.pitpass.com

meh...spitpuss.com...I had a major row with one of their journalists begining of last year (or the year before , can't remeber which). Anyway, haven't been there since and won't visit ever again.

P.S. The row was over their attitiude and bias reporting towards Ferarri and Fernado in particular.
    Last edited by Sempre_Ferrari; 12th February 2012 at 19:11.
    "Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines."

Well thats a feeling I share too

All i see there is the usual drivel about who is 'topping the time sheets' (on the first testing days, when times mean nothing so far) and Kimibots storming the poll (25% saying they would put their money on Kimi).

Yet, many things can change till Melbourne....

Quote Originally Posted by Sempre_Ferrari View Post
    meh...spitpuss.com...I had a major row with one of their journalists begining of last year (or the year before , can't remeber which). Anyway, haven't been there since and won't visit ever again.

P.S. The row was over their attitiude and bias reporting towards Ferarri and Fernado in particular.
    +1, although I have to say it was a pleasure to dig a hole for him while at it.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

the journo your on about was probably mike lawrence. he loves bashing ferrari at any opportunity. he clearly has a problem with ferrari, must be jealousy

Ditto on spitpuss/Lawrence - I wasted my time emailing him, his reply was, if anything, even more bitter and hateful towards SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    All i see there is the usual drivel about who is 'topping the time sheets' (on the first testing days, when times mean nothing so far) and Kimibots storming the poll (25% saying they would put their money on Kimi).
    It's between Kimi and Alonso this year...

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFanBoii View Post
    It's between Kimi and Alonso this year...
    I like the way you think! Mind you, I'd have said Alonso and Kimi!
    And, the more ahead of a certain driver, who shall remain nameless, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    I like the way you think! Mind you, I'd have said Alonso and Kimi!
    And, the more ahead of a certain driver, who shall remain nameless, the better!

Yeah i hate maldonado too.

Quote Originally Posted by Naeem View Post
    Yeah i hate maldonado too.
    Not the one "I" was thinking of; but, then again, I'm sure we've all got one we'd rather not name, eh?
    Maybe even two or three??

Quote Originally Posted by NJB13 View Post
    Ditto on spitpuss/Lawrence - I wasted my time emailing him, his reply was, if anything, even more bitter and hateful towards SF.
    Ditto. He makes a fool of himself because of the chip he clearly has on his shoulder.

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

Chris Balfe founder and editor is a Ferrari fan, I guess though Lawrence brings in more clicks....
    Forza Ferrari