Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 142526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1843

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

This BS about having to develop a new car is just annoying. Nearly everyone else can develop a car without non stop testing and we cant. Its pathetic.

I don't know who they have designing this disaster of a car but I have a feeing I can do a better job and I'm an architect not an aerodynamasist. This is nothing short of pathetic!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAlfa View Post
    Certainly a change at the top can drasticly stir the pot to get people to react differently. The question come up now, Who to Hire??? Brawn is at Mercedes for life, Flavio? Dennis? Who is a proven leader in Formula One to hire for the post???

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!!
    That's the question. Dennis will not go from McLaren and Luca D will not accept Flavio in Ferrari. But there a lot of capable people out there, I am sure of it.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

I guess many of us are disappointed with todays qualifying result :( I don't have much technical knowledge but even I can see how difficult the car looks on track.... I have all the patience in the world but unfortunately the other teams aren't going to be sitting still while we once again play catch up. I would never go as far to write the season off, particularly after only 3 practice sessions and qualifying, but have to admit that things don't look good at the moment.

Sorry to be so negative.... here's hoping that we see something positive in the race tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    The way I see it, they haven't had as much time to get the car fully dialled in, as the other teams had a lot more testing days to do that, and then the rain yesterday.
    If they had enough time, maybe they could have got it improved. It is because they were behind schedule, which is not right, but I believe that after a proper practise, they can maybe get both cars into Q3. I think the car could have done a lot better, especially feline pace wise if they just had enough time to get things right. All competitions had their base setup, but we didn't. That was a mistake, but we cannot blame the wind tunnel, I think.

The data looks okay, maybe, but they didn't have the time to implement it.
    What part of the data looks okay? 8+ tenths down looks okay? Sorry. Ferrari have acknowledged that some of our ideas for the F2012 didn't work. They worked on the computers though. What does that tell you? The computers are wrong, or the real world is wrong? We spent three weeks in winter testing collecting data, all the time looking for the best 'base setup'. This is the best we have. I like your optimism, but I'm afraid we have big issues. The first (I refer to my original post), we're building and developing cars with data that doesn't translate back to the track. That's a big problem, and one we've had for over a year.

Certainly a change at the top can drasticly stir the pot to get people to react differently. The question come up now, Who to Hire??? Brawn is at Mercedes for life, Flavio? Dennis? Who is a proven leader in Formula One to hire for the post???

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!!
    Dennis who ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Wow Ferrari owes you a lot. Do they know about you? I mean you have the correct answer for everything and your knowledge seems unrivalled. People like you should be at the core of the Ferrari team, you sound like you will be able to bring all the changes needed to put us 1 sec ahead of the rest of the field and you'll do it all in 1 week. Ferrari look no further, the search ends here
    I am denied to have an opinion? Who are you to attack me for it? Go from where you came an never com back please. You attitude shows you are nothing in real life so you have to be fighter on the internet. I didn't say anything to deserve this kind of reaction. The first part of my post was pure fact and the second just my opinion.

By the way, you are being reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    I guess many of us are disappointed with todays qualifying result :( I don't have much technical knowledge but even I can see how difficult the car looks on track.... I have all the patience in the world but unfortunately the other teams aren't going to be sitting still while we once again play catch up. I would never go as far to write the season off, particularly after only 3 practice sessions and qualifying, but have to admit that things don't look good at the moment.

Sorry to be so negative.... here's hoping that we see something positive in the race tomorrow.
    Its understandable to be disappointed and ticked off even.

Last season, Stefano have often talk to the media about many positive stuff like how he's confident we will do this and that. And we also abandoned the season halfway to start working on this years car. All of this tend to get the tifosi's hope up.

After hearing all those positive stuff, who would have thought we would be worse than last season, right? Last season we were constantly qualifying up into the top 10 even at our worst. Today we only managed 12 an 16! I'm sure this is a shock to many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    That's the question. Dennis will not go from McLaren and Luca D will not accept Flavio in Ferrari. But there a lot of capable people out there, I am sure of it.
    agreed dennis ? why would he go to Ferrari and flav ldm won't have him there

BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL FANS IS ALL I SEE ON THIS FERRARI FORUM. If i was greig i would have booted you during winter testing with all your negative comments about the team.

We are patient for 4th year now. I will stay behind mine opinion, that Stefano is a bad leader. From the day he is in the lead we are goin down. He is making an impression that he is just some kind of a press agent.
    where were you between -83 and -98 when FERRARI didnt a single championship? who are you to stefano is a bad leader. its easy sitting behind a screen yelling this and that and this guy sucks and they should do this and that but you have 0 knowledge about building a F1 car so close your mouth and keep your stupid comments to yourself because real fans stick and support their team even in bad times and your clearly not a real ferrari fan

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiuCojo View Post
    I would almost prefer not to see Ferrari in F1 anymore than this embarrassment.
    the above text goes to you also.

vow vow vow take it easy people, I'm pretty sure we share our views on a democratic forum, no? Some people seem way too cocky, some too patronizing for their own good on here... There is nothing we can do about anything, We just need to show 200% support to our team, be behind the guys at the factory and behind the guys at the track, wave the flags high and show that we believe. If you don't please don't fill this place with negativity it will bring us nowhere!!!

Where we are now, there is only one way to go and it's UP.

"I cannot judge what he did in his time at Renault and McLaren but I have worked with World Champions Schumacher, Villeneuve and Raikkonen and Fernando is the one who impresses me the most," said Gene.

Quote Originally Posted by gazoz View Post
    agreed dennis ? why would he go to Ferrari and flav ldm won't have him there
    I just wrote one reason for both. I would hate to have any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Its understandable to be disappointed and ticked off even.

Last season, Stefano have often talk to the media about many positive stuff like how he's confident we will do this and that. And we also abandoned the season halfway to start working on this years car. All of this tend to get the tifosi's hope up.

After hearing all those positive stuff, who would have thought we would be worse than last season, right? Last season we were constantly qualifying up into the top 10 even at our worst. Today we only managed 12 an 16! I'm sure this is a shock to many people.
    i can't remember the last time Ferrari qualified this low Can anyone remember because if i have to think back it was very early nineties , I'm very sad to see this as i have been a F1 fan and Ferrari fan for 30 years but i won't stop supporting because i remember the hard times and always loved the good times , i just hope they react quickly and sort it out

Everyone relax please, this is the race thread, we don't need bickering between members.... take it to pm if necessary, but please stop attacking each other or we'll start deleting posts and issuing warnings....

Thanks
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by NanoTheQuickest View Post
    vow vow vow take it easy people, I'm pretty sure we share our views on a democratic forum, no? Some people seem way too cocky, some too patronizing for their own good on here... There is nothing we can do about anything, We just need to show 200% support to our team, be behind the guys at the factory and behind the guys at the track, wave the flags high and show that we believe. If you don't please don't fill this place with negativity it will bring us nowhere!!!

well said

Hi Guys. Alonso was a bit unhappy because is off track. He was only!? one second far from the leader, maybe tomorrow he will do better than today. Fuerza Fernando! P.S.- why Kimi is so far from the french with Renault?

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!!
    Eddie Jordan can do the job. some of the best drivers in f1 history started their careers with Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Fan View Post
    BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL FANS IS ALL I SEE ON THIS FERRARI FORUM. If i was greig i would have booted you during winter testing with all your negative comments about the team.

where were you between -83 and -98 when FERRARI didnt a single championship? who are you to stefano is a bad leader. its easy sitting behind a screen yelling this and that and this guy sucks and they should do this and that but you have 0 knowledge about building a F1 car so close your mouth and keep your stupid comments to yourself because real fans stick and support their team even in bad times and your clearly not a real ferrari fan
    I was not alive. But I made my research and honestely I would rather not repeat it. And once again (I don't know if you guys have troubles with reading or what) I wrote, that it was my opinion. From the year he is in his current function we didn't win anything (ok, one wcc in the year, where we have had a good base in f2007) and we are going from bad to worse. Again, it's my opinion and I have every right to have it. As you can have yours. There is no need to personal attacks.

And by the way, I WILL SUPPORT THE TEAM for all my life, but I will NOT be blindingly satisfied with the current state of my beloved team.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo Goncalves View Post
    Hi Guys. Alonso was a bit unhappy because is off track. He was only!? one second far from the leader, maybe tomorrow he will do better than today. Fuerza Fernando! P.S.- why Kimi is so far from the french with Renault?
    I think is because an unbalanced car like Felipe. Stop offending everyone. Lets continuous different from others. Go Ferrari!!!! Take care with this Grosjean guys.

I am denied to have an opinion? Who are you to attack me for it? Go from where you came an never com back please. You attitude shows you are nothing in real life so you have to be fighter on the internet. I didn't say anything to deserve this kind of reaction. The first part of my post was pure fact and the second just my opinion.

By the way, you are being reported.
    No seriously, the way you pushed your opinion onto this thread is just what Ferrari needs. Someone like you will just walk in there, throw them all the answers and it's job done. Us inferior people who are nothing in life won't be able to keep up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Fan View Post

the above text goes to you also.
    You clearly haven't been to watch the Italian GP amongst the Italian fans.

There are some of the most religious Ferrari fans around there, yet the sort of derogatory comments you hear from them during a qualifying or race session when Ferrari is doing badly far outweigh the criticism we read on this forum.

It is all the result of the immense passion they have for the team. Which I am sure applies to all our friends on this forum who are expressing their frank view after witnessing such a dismal start to Ferrari's season.

I personally don't agree with you mate - being a fan doesn't mean waving the flag and fullstop. Yes we are all outsiders and our comments are only speculation, but criticism is part and parcel with being passionate about a team.

I was not alive. But I made my research and honestely I would rather not repeat it. And once again (I don't know if you guys have troubles with reading or what) I wrote, that it was my opinion. From the year he is in his current function we didn't win anything (ok, one wcc in the year, where we have had a good base in f2007) and we are going from bad to worse. Again, it's my opinion and I have every right to have it. As you can have yours. There is no need to personal attacks.
    That's not Stefano's fault.

People should have this discusion elsewhere. Make a new thread or something. I come to this thread to read about how's everything at the race track, any news about what the team is thinking, driver comments, or atleast people discusing about these things ect. NOT to see how people are planing out the teams future by sacking everything in 10 kilometer radius of Maranello...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post
    What part of the data looks okay? 8+ tenths down looks okay? Sorry. Ferrari have acknowledged that some of our ideas for the F2012 didn't work. They worked on the computers though. What does that tell you? The computers are wrong, or the real world is wrong? We spent three weeks in winter testing collecting data, all the time looking for the best 'base setup'. This is the best we have. I like your optimism, but I'm afraid we have big issues. The first (I refer to my original post), we're building and developing cars with data that doesn't translate back to the track. That's a big problem, and one we've had for over a year.
    Fair enough, but I do not believe the wind tunnel is the main problem. The problem may be in the CFD. Well, didn't they admit that this was what they were expecting? I agree there may be some things not right with the way the car was designed, but I do not believe the wind tunnel is to blame. Even with a working wind tunnel, things can maybe not work up to expectations. Like RedBull also have had balance problems, only theirs weren't as bad as ours.
    For sure there are big issues, but luckily there are 2 big updates coming. Maybe you don't put much faith in those, which is fair enough, but I think there probelms we have are something else, not the tunnel.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Quote Originally Posted by NanoTheQuickest View Post

Just because people feel negative doesn't mean that they are not supportive... I've supported Ferrari for 30 years but I am not going to pretend all is well when it clearly isn't. I'm sure we can all discuss the "issues" in a constructive and adult fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzi View Post
    People should have this discusion elsewhere. Make a new thread or something. I come to this thread to read about how's everything at the race track, any news about what the team is thinking, driver comments, or atleast people discusing about these things ect. NOT to see how people are planing out the teams future by sacking everything in 1 kilometer radius of Maranello...
    You are right about the sacking part, but otherwise as for the team's comments, they are a copy and paste of what we have been reading for a long time, it would not have filled a pageful of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    You are right about the sacking part, but otherwise as for the team's comments, they are a copy and paste of what we have been reading for a long time, it would not have filled a pageful of a thread.
    Show me a comment in the last few pages, where someone mentioned something about Melbourne, about tomorrows race

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    Fair enough, but I do not believe the wind tunnel is the main problem. The problem may be in the CFD. Well, didn't they admit that this was what they were expecting? I agree there may be some things not right with the way the car was designed, but I do not believe the wind tunnel is to blame. Even with a working wind tunnel, things can maybe not work up to expectations. Like RedBull also have had balance problems, only theirs weren't as bad as ours.
    For sure there are big issues, but luckily there are 2 big updates coming. Maybe you don't put much faith in those, which is fair enough, but I think there probelms we have are something else, not the tunnel.
    Yeah i am with Scuderia fan at this point because it seems the main problem is not the windtunel maybe cfd as he said.Team said it a lot of times and what can we say different?But we must know how much importance does this cfd has to create a exhaust solution?Can anyone tell me please?

Well the serious person to hire is Chip Ganassi! He has one of the best winner records in Motorsports History! He is year after year one of the best team leaders. He is like a younger Roger Penske! Hire Chip Ganassi; he's Italian too boot!

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    No seriously, the way you pushed your opinion onto this thread is just what Ferrari needs. Someone like you will just walk in there, throw them all the answers and it's job done. Us inferior people who are nothing in life won't be able to keep up with you.
    You are just a big troll. I didn't push anything to anyone. If you think I pushed it to you, you are a weak person. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutch View Post
    That's not Stefano's fault.
    As I said, It's mine opinion. He is the leader of the F1 team as the leader, he is responsible for the work of his employees. Maybe in F1 it works in a different way as in real life, I don't know, because I am not employee in any F1 team, still, it doesn't take away my right to have my view on the situation. And sorry if I offended someone, it wasn't my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzi View Post
    Show me a comment in the last few pages, where someone mentioned something about Melbourne, about tomorrows race
    i just hope for a better tomorrow lets repair some damage