Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Grand Prix 2012 - Sepang - Qualifying

The way I see it, this could be last dog race for Ferrari. 3 week break now, and Ferrari have already said that they will pile on the parts, also rumours alluding to big big changes, so maybe our competitiors should enjoy this.
    Other teams will bring parts too, but Ferrari will make more improvement from them, as Lotus, Merc have less resources, also have more room for improvement, as some downforce addition will improve Ferraris car more than most.

The fight back will start after this weekend.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    What drivers would you bring in, if Alonso does not live up to your oh-so high expectations?
    Button apparently..
    Forza Ferrari

What drivers would you bring in, if Alonso does not live up to your oh-so high expectations?
    I have named before, how many times will I be asked?someone who got clue in developing cars..
    like schumacher, vettel, button...
    people who are fighting for top places now..and not mediocrity like our drivers leading us too

loook where schumacher taking mercedes..he developed them a nice car..
    compare it to alonso, dominicalli..

ferrari MUST have added more wing knowing the best they could archive would be like p8 or p9..
    Could see a better race tommorow

9th is what I expected but thought time would be closer but knowing ee had kers issue we would have been closer on tim but doubt we would be higher than where we finished.

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    I have named before, how many times will I be asked?someone who got clue in developing cars..
    people who are fighting for top places now..and not mediocrity like our drivers leading us too

Here's Ferrari's number: Phone: +39 0536 949111
    Forza Jules

Button a car developer? Upset the car balance a little and he will be a crybaby all weekend

Here's Ferrari's number: Phone: +39 0536 949111

I keep being mocked here. Like there are positives to look for..

Ferrari is the team with most driver championships, most races, most contructors title, most wins, most podiums, most poles..

we have winning mentality...go feel happy with mediocre alonso, massa, dominicalli taking us to trash..

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Button apparently..
    lol, i think ramilton...

lol, so you can start to join petronas fans club...

Quote Originally Posted by mark p View Post
    9th is what I expected but thought time would be closer but knowing ee had kers issue we would have been closer on tim but doubt we would be higher than where we finished.
    Yeah I don't think it would have changed position, but Kers maybe would have brought 0.5s, so being 0.8-0.7s back isn't too bad, and is an improvement. Long straight, good for fast starting Ferraris, and good long run pace yesterday, remember?

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

i will shut up, if am so much annoying.

but can some of u point to me positives? and stop giving me blind hopes like very year under alonso..we will soon have faster car in europe bla bla
    what a f*** are you saying? did Alonso design this sh** rallye car?

Button apparently..
    Apparently drivers are queueing(sp) up in case Felipe gets the boot...

Trying to be less angry..

Veni Vidi Vici e Vici Vici Vici.... Ferrari F2012 WDC WCC Champion

Vettel developing the car? lol.....sure fire Newey, he obviously can't make cars, its all done by Fingerboy!

Well somehow didn't work this year, so- fire Vettel too. I like that kind of 'logic'. Its fun.

Ferrari is the team with most driver championships, most races, most contructors title, most wins, most podiums, most poles..

we have winning mentality...go feel happy with mediocre alonso, massa, dominicalli taking us to trash..
    we know we are poor, but blaming everyone is really just a scatter gun approach, personally I agree with you that Stefano has had enough time, it's just not working out. No other driver will do anything in that car.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by sheikomatic View Post
    Schumacher is average in the MGP W01 and W02, he cannot adapt the car to his driving style, even with the W01 wheelbase changes. And Rosberg did better than him for the last 2 years. He performs better only a car with his liking. Give him the F2012 and he will never pass Q2
    And who said this years merc was build in Schumis favour?.... and why not give an old dog like schumi 2 years to adapt back to f1's reality.... and if you are right i prefer a W03 in favour of schumi that compete with macs/reds against a W01-02 struggling with Renault....

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    Yeah I don't think it would have changed position, but Kers maybe would have brought 0.5s, so being 0.8-0.7s back isn't too bad, and is an improvement. Long straight, good for fast starting Ferraris, and good long run pace yesterday, remember?
    helmut said that, hopefully felipe and fernando will have great start, and pushing hard on 1st stint

Pos No Driver Time of Day Speed
    1 7 Michael Schumacher 16:32:58 312.7
    2 10 Romain Grosjean 16:08:59 310.8
    3 8 Nico Rosberg 16:06:59 309.9
    4 9 Kimi Räikkönen 16:05:23 309.8
    5 16 Daniel Ricciardo 16:08:40 309.8
    6 12 Nico Hulkenberg 16:06:54 309.4
    7 4 Lewis Hamilton 16:11:21 309.1
    8 3 Jenson Button 16:10:01 308.9
    9 11 Paul di Resta 16:07:59 308.7
    10 20 Heikki Kovalainen 16:10:55 308.3
    11 17 Jean-Eric Vergne 16:09:23 308.1
    12 21 Vitaly Petrov 16:05:51 307.6
    13 14 Kamui Kobayashi 16:10:26 306.8
    14 18 Pastor Maldonado 16:05:16 305.1
    15 19 Bruno Senna 16:07:42 305.0
    16 15 Sergio Perez 16:10:30 304.0
    17 5 Fernando Alonso 16:40:11 302.6
    18 6 Felipe Massa 16:39:26 302.0
    19 23 Narain Karthikeyan 16:08:57 301.2
    20 22 Pedro de la Rosa 16:11:11 300.0
    21 2 Mark Webber 16:14:41 299.0
    22 1 Sebastian Vettel 16:33:01 298.7
    23 25 Charles Pic 16:04:44 296.6
    24 24 Timo Glock 16:08:32 296.6

webber on 21'th top speed , fastest on 3rd sector...

Look at Horners sad face.....love it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    And who said this years merc was build in Schumis favour?.... and why not give an old dog like schumi 2 years to adapt back to f1's reality.... and if you are right i prefer a W03 in favour of schumi that compete with macs/reds against a W01-02 struggling with Renault....
    who said this years merc was build in Schumis favour?

Even the team themselfs say that Alonso is doing more than the best of his car and then comes such a hater that has no idea of anything and talk bull**** like this.

we know we are poor, but blaming everyone is really just a scatter gun approach, personally I agree with you that Stefano has had enough time, it's just not working out. No other driver will do anything in that car.

the standards with us is always higher then other teams.at ferrari you got to win titles, even competing isnt enough.
    what dominicalli & co doing would be acceptable at sauber..not with us..

RB seem to be in Ferrari's shoes last year, bad in qualiy and ok in race. Also, how is Perez smashing his team-mate?

Scumi is 16 years older than Rosberg... enough said!

This comment says it all

Scuderia Ferrari ‏ @InsideFerrari Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Difficult to do more than this with the car we have at the moment.

We are slow and I don't put to much faith in the mythical B-spec, there is no way we can close the 1s gap in 2 or 3 races, if were lucky(and if the car is not fundamentally wrong) maybe we can close the gap mid-late season, but it's gonna be bye bye championship hopes by than, in fact much sooner than that.

Eveyone who is thinking that in Bahrain or China we will be by miracle 1s faster is delusional.

look where schumacher taking mercedes after he joined them.and look where alonso took us
    i dont need to comment more..
    results speak by itself..
    ahahaha what? you are in the draw for the most ignorant and idiotic comment of the year, we will contact you shortly for you prize .... A BRAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiuCojo View Post
    This comment says it all

Scuderia Ferrari ‏ @InsideFerrari Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Difficult to do more than this with the car we have at the moment.

We are slow and I don't put to much faith in the mythical B-spec, there is no way we can close the 1s gap in 2 or 3 races, if were lucky(and if the car is not fundamentally wrong) maybe we can close the gap mid-late season, but it's gonna be bye bye championship hopes by than, in fact much sooner than that.

Eveyone who is thinking that in Bahrain or China we will be by miracle 1s faster is delusional.

then fire dominicalli...let us not waste next year too..
    let us build for next year with someone else in the helm..

Btw, any other sky viewers thinking that big touchscreen thing with AD and GT is pointless? Doesn't bring anything, and it's just analysis of drivers, then some stupid questions to round it off.

you are on fire! I feel embarresed for you dude.... are you 10 yo?

Mad Qualifying

What just happened,is that it.Mr SD maybe you should hire the Lotus Engineers to set up the Ferraris,and pleeaseee stop feeding us Bull,if you know the problem,then why wasnt it fixed,I am sure both Alonso and Massa gave it their best,but car just plainly sucks.This is Ferrari,COME ON.Wow,I am speechless,we have now become a midfield team.I feel sorry for both the drivers.I have nothing more to add,just palinbaffled?????????????????????
    Last edited by ythakore; 24th March 2012 at 09:48.