26 43.33%
  • Germany, 2012

3 5.00%
  • Korea, 2010

4 6.67%

Thread: Rate your favorite Fernando Alonso's win with Ferrari

Rate your favorite Fernando Alonso's win with Ferrari

Which is your favorite of them all?

The win at Valencia was impressive. But for me it must be the Monza 2010. They considered to stop the developement before the Italian GP, so it was a make or break situation in WDC. On top of that a Ferrari win at Monza is always something special.

Between Monza 2010 and Valencia 2012, but I pick Valencia, it was so unexpected and so epic.

Singapore 2010 was a incredible, kept Vettel's Red Bull behind him the whole race even though it was a faster car. Alonso also completed the Grande Chelem.
    Britain 2011 was emotional because the team had such a start to the season and a win was very unlikely. What did Alonso do? He blitzed the field by a whooping 16 secs.
    Malaysia 2012, this is one victory i will never forget. The fact that he won the race is criminal in itself. That car had no right to be on the podium let alone win the race. Even with Sergio Perez surging through the field and catching up, Alonso held it together and delivered a win to the Tifosi. Though it must be said the team played a great part in this too with some excellent strategy.
    I rate Valencia, but it's hard to look pass the Vettel's retirement and say Alonso would have won anyway.
    "The client is not always right." - Enzo Ferrari

I for one must go for the last win in 2012 that will give him the WDC! I will cry and that is a fact!
    Sorry guys don't want to jinx it but that is how I feel. I just know he is going to make it to No 3 this year.

All wins are special, but Monza is really hard to beat, maybe the next one is Valencia but just because Fernando was so emotional.

Korea one too...

Quote Originally Posted by impactX View Post
    Korea one too...
    Yeh Korea was probably my 2nd favourite after Valencia.

For me, Germany, this July.
    The car was good but not the fastest, still Fernando was top in P3, pole in quali and great driving during the race with a last few laps that probabaly taught everyone else (more's the pity) how to hang on to the lead when neither your car nor the tyres want to do any more! Absolute genius.

But, I'm hoping I can alter Germany 2012 for Spa 2012, fo the obvious reason, but also because I'll be there at Eau Rouge

the 2012 WDC.. its about time
    we're number one

MONZA 2010

Monza 2010 and Malaysia 2012.

Where is korea 2010?

Germany 2010
    Forza Ferrari

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
    Forza Jules

Valencia was his best Ferrari win to date followed by Monza 2010 but they've all been great wins because so far he has not had the fastest car!

Monza 2010 is just epic!

Korea 2010.
    Vettel and webber DNF.
    Alonso leading the championship after the race.
    Incredible.

It's got to be Singapore 2010. Alonso did an excellent job in keeping Vettel behind. Both drivers did a remarkable job with constant exchanges between them in terms of fastest laps. In the press conference after the race you could see that Vettel was mentally exhausted by having had to try so hard to get close to Alonso for an overtake. He never got close enough to overtake him but that didn't stop him from trying. Any driver in Vettel's position would be mentally fatigued as he kept on trying lap after lap. That was a true demonstration of how mentally strong Alonso is. Credit due to the director for showing the exciting battle between the two drivers. Alonso's pole in this race was excellent. Got pole without having the fastest car.

2nd would be Malaysia 2012. Shock result. Say no more!

3rd would be Europe 2012. Slightly tainted because both Vettel and Grosjean DNF'd. If they didn't, it would have been an unlikely win for Alonso. He would have still been the driver of the race if he finished 3rd behind them two.

Quote Originally Posted by shamim179 View Post
    It's got to be Singapore 2010. Alonso did an excellent job in keeping Vettel behind. Both drivers did a remarkable job with constant exchanges between them in terms of fastest laps. In the press conference after the race you could see that Vettel was mentally exhausted by having had to try so hard to get close to Alonso for an overtake. He never got close enough to overtake him but that didn't stop him from trying. Any driver in Vettel's position would be mentally fatigued as he kept on trying lap after lap. That was a true demonstration of how mentally strong Alonso is. Credit due to the director for showing the exciting battle between the two drivers. Alonso's pole in this race was excellent. Got pole without having the fastest car.

2nd would be Malaysia 2012. Shock result. Say no more!

3rd would be Europe 2012. Slightly tainted because both Vettel and Grosjean DNF'd. If they didn't, it would have been an unlikely win for Alonso. He would have still been the driver of the race if he finished 3rd behind them two.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Germany 2010
    that was mine too

Europe 2012, because I was there and stopped in front of us...

all of fernando wins have been special

Europe, 2012!!

I was on the edge of my seat, start to finish!
    Good thing I can't bite my nails, as they are "gels"!!

I picked Britain 2011. A purely selfish vote because I was there - a Ferrari win amongst almost entirely McLaren fans was awesome.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    I picked Britain 2011. A purely selfish vote because I was there - a Ferrari win amongst almost entirely McLaren fans was awesome.
    A dream come true, I'd say!! Actually, I'd bet the reality was better than any dream!!

i voted Monza 2010, but this years European win was something special aswell.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Mine favorite Fernando Alonso's win with Ferrari is yet to come....The race where not only Fernando but Ferrari will also dominate the race..and win the 2012 WDC....
    AKROCKS

Definitely Malaysia 2012. Wining a race during 'damage limitation' period is always going to be hugely significant for the championship.

Britain 2011 as it was the 60th anniversary of Ferrari's first win and a great race. I think it as fate that he was meant to win that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sianellen View Post
    Britain 2011 as it was the 60th anniversary of Ferrari's first win and a great race. I think it as fate that he was meant to win that one.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE