Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ONLY FOR FERRARI DIE HARD SUPPORTERS :PLEASE WRITE A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post
    You call that support? We've got more than luck.
    No we donīt. We need others to fail to win this. Itīs time for Ferrari to make themselves independet of luck. To create a car capable of winning despite what the others do.
    And itīs time to shut up and do the talking on track. Not with softie words in fancy press releases. Analyze and understand the problem....zzzzzz
    I bet they have a pr-template called just that.

Go Ferrari go

All the fans behind u Fernando
    We can do it today

Forgive me repeating myself but I may have said a while back that I think the team as a whole deserves a pat on the back for the way it’s kept on keeping on this year.
    The car, by universal agreement, was not at all good at the start. At the end of the year it looks like we shall finish second to RBR. This hasn’t happened by accident or entirely by Fernando’s efforts, although everybody, in and out of the team, acknowledges the great job he’s done, but that’s another issue.
    If Fernando feels that he’s not just racing Vettel but also Adrian Newey the rest of the team must feel it even more.
    It’s not an insult to the other teams’ designers and engineers to praise Newey, no one can be more aware of his skills than his fellow technicians; they, the experts, know better than anyone how just good he is.

Also, there’s been very little back -biting from any quarter or individuals in the Ferrari team. Plus, Felipe’s been positively supported and given the opportunity to overcome whatever demons he was struggling with.

I’ve noticed quite a lot of criticism of Ferrari in the press and other media recently. Everyone could have done better job than them, it seems.
    Mistakes have been made and certain things, like the wind tunnels, have not helped, but if we’re second – although a team like Ferrari may not be happy with that – we can be assured that we’ve put the pressure on Vettel and RBR so that it’s gone down to the wire, and on to Brazil we all hope.

I have not heard the Fat Lady singing, so its still all to play for out there. Alonso and the team still have a chance to pull off something spectacular.

We have nothing to lose now but everything to gain. How sweet would it be to overhaul Vettel and Redbull this weekend.

They say "when the going gets tough its the tough that get going".

GO FOR IT

Its all in the name - FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    Massa needs to do it right, he's got to get Alonso up in front of him and the Merc in front of him. We all know Vetell is in a rocket with a new wing. Alonso in 2nd place would keep it ALIVE!! But deep down I see him finishing in 1st.
    lol. So Massa has to rearrange the whole field, including his team mate? I like it!

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

I'm not in a good mood cause I have a feeling that it's all over in a few hours.
    This is a really sour feeling I have and definitely not fun to tell here but it's not that I'm a Ferrari fan, I really mean when I say that Fernando is the true WDC this year.
    He gave all every race, amazed me from time to time, what he pulled of this year with that car is just beyond recognition. Put Pettel in that same car and he wouldn't even be in the top 3 when the season ends.
    Fernando and the Ferrari team gave all and just like he said we will have to rely on a mechanical brakedown or a Crashtornado or Crashjean in order to make a chance in Brazil where sad
    but true Pink Mules will have the best car aswell. It's just fighting with no use like mopping with the tap open. I wish I could be more positive here but I'm already a half broken man at the moment.
    If Pettel get's through turn 1 unharmed then it's all in Fernando's hand if he will reach P4. Pettel, Webber and then a third guy (probably not Hamilton cause his gearbox or so will most likely fail ).
    Not sure I even want to see the last lap if Fernando isn't on P4 or higher.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
    No we donīt.
    Yes we do have more than luck. We've got a team who are going to go and fight for it in a few hours. How much luck would we have if we sat in the pits instead? It looks very ungrateful to dismiss our teams efforts out of hand before the race has even started.

Encouragement you say... we will win the title again some day

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Sebastian Vettel’s Red Bull No1 cannot & must not win today.
    We can only hope that something goes terribly wrong for the team that have blagged their way to two world titles & look set for a 3rd if Ferrari fail to stop them.
    They are not the deserving champions, just very clever at outsmarting the FIA and making a mockery of the sport.
    For all the deal making that goes on behind the scenes that have allowed the fizzy drink brigade to dominate we can only hope it backfires on them going into that tight 1st corner.
    Wishful thinking but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by dpiatto View Post
    Sebastian Vettel’s Red Bull No1 cannot & must not win today.
    We can only hope that something goes terribly wrong for the team that have blagged their way to two world titles & look set for a 3rd if Ferrari fail to stop them.
    They are not the deserving champions, just very clever at outsmarting the FIA and making a mockery of the sport.
    For all the deal making that goes on behind the scenes that have allowed the fizzy drink brigade to dominate we can only hope it backfires on them going into that tight 1st corner.
    Wishful thinking but you never know.
    LH is very keen to win before he leaves mclaren so we dont know who will be leading race after first corner..if SV finishes anywhere other then 1st today we will still be in championship game.

P.S.I hope they ban energy/fizzy drink sponsorships in F1 soon like they banned tobacco companies.
    "Ferrari gives you a special feeling" Fernando Alonso

There's only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give it everything, go go go Ferrari

Io simplemente amo Ferrari ! Forza ! All my prays are for Fernando to have a great race! Trully!

I may've had my bad behaviour once, but that just show the passion and the emotions I have when I'm watching the race.
    Ferrari per sempre !

Great race Hamilton

I love the scarifying move by massa ... That was so much of team work .. You are the bigger man

Fernando a huge sulute for getting the maximum out of a very bad situation ... We live to fight for another day ..AND WIN

FORZA Ferrari

Only ever supported Ferrari for the last 40 years, i bealeve anything is possable, so come on lets have the last laugh this year and clinch the drivers title again
    FERRARI In F1 =
    has the prestige and passion for Motor Racing that is unrivaled

F A I T H

At the beginning of the year we had a car that we did not understand. It was underperforming and we were struggling to get a race result that was Ferrari worthy.Then came Malaysia and we got the break we needed after an incredible drive of Fernando.After that our car got a big speed boost in Barcelona from the updates.We could now at least compete with the others.Conclusion : All trough the year Ferrari was ridiculed by everybody even by its own supporters.Now before the last race Red Bull is Constructors World Champion and Vettel is leading the drivers standings by....13 points.Wo can threathen him at the last race , even if the odds are way in his favor ? Is it Mercedes ? Hell no ! Is it Lotus ? Think again ! Then its got to be Mclaren ! Wrong ! Then who.... Fernando Alonso FERRARI !!! We will fight till the last corner of the last race. We will NEVER give up : WE ARE SCUDERIA FERRARI racing since 1929 : WE ARE STILL HERE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rossopervincere View Post
    At the beginning of the year we had a car that we did not understand. It was underperforming and we were struggling to get a race result that was Ferrari worthy.Then came Malaysia and we got the break we needed after an incredible drive of Fernando.After that our car got a big speed boost in Barcelona from the updates.We could now at least compete with the others.Conclusion : All trough the year Ferrari was ridiculed by everybody even by its own supporters.Now before the last race Red Bull is Constructors World Champion and Vettel is leading the drivers standings by....13 points.Wo can threathen him at the last race , even if the odds are way in his favor ? Is it Mercedes ? Hell no ! Is it Lotus ? Think again ! Then its got to be Mclaren ! Wrong ! Then who.... Fernando Alonso FERRARI !!! We will fight till the last corner of the last race. We will NEVER give up : WE ARE SCUDERIA FERRARI racing since 1929 : WE ARE STILL HERE !!!!

Well said mate

We are here to win ... And for the win we go

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    lol. So Massa has to rearrange the whole field, including his team mate? I like it!
    Looks like Massa read my post before the race! Great hearing from you! I was getting worried, hoping all's well.
    [SIGPIC]

To Ferrari F1 Team

Thanks for another season of guts and determination....
    No matter where you end up in this season's Championship, I know that you are still Champions...
    You make up the formula for F1.... Without you F1 simply does not exist....
    With this I bow 1 last time in 2012 for all of you!
    Good Luck for Brazil.....

Quote Originally Posted by Uzair Ahmed View Post
    LH is very keen to win before he leaves mclaren so we dont know who will be leading race after first corner..if SV finishes anywhere other then 1st today we will still be in championship game.

P.S.I hope they ban energy/fizzy drink sponsorships in F1 soon like they banned tobacco companies.