Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good luck Ferrari and Fernando!!

Good luck to the whole team,and both the drivers,it's just been an amazing roller coaster ride..what we saw in the beginning of the season,I'm sure lot of people wrote ferrari off!! And look we are still here fighting till the end..
    Whatever happens,I'm just glad it's gone to the wire..

Love the Banner!!

Come on Fernando...!!

What a showdown i am expecting rain at the time of prize distribution and Alonso in the Centre..with no fingerboys's

Fernando-Alonso-2012-German-Grand-Prix-600x385.jpg

yay baby... Go Ferrari go Alonso.. Kick that stinking school girls butt all the way to christmas.
    we're number one

Maybe some of you know this already, but it gives me goosebumps every time i see it.
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Go Fernando!!!
    You'll always be my inspiration! Always be the best driver for me!!!
    Whatever the world speaks about you, I only wish that you achieve greater success every year and for me you'll always be a true champion!
    Go win it! Make us & our team proud!

Forza Fernando! Forza Ferrari!!!

In Texas USA the fans chanted, Fernando,Fernando,Fernando just before he started his interview. This gave me goosebumps. Out of the 3 drivers that were on the podium, Fernando Alonso recieved the best reception. The team knows they have the support of many ferrari fans out there. I just want to wish ferrari, Alonso and Massa the best of luck for the hole Grand Prix weekend in Brazil. Win or loose we are still Ferrari.

fight Fernando fight till the last centimeter of the last race

This your championship... And will celebrate in Sunday .

FORZA Ferrari

BUONA FORTUNA FERNANDO E FELIPE! FORZA SCUDERIA FERRARI!

Disappointed Since 2010

Good luck to the team. Lets take the battle to the bulls to the very end.

And Congratulations on a splendid season. Even with a bad car we are there in the title fight and will mostly finish second in the constructors title.
    The best team in the world!!!!!!!!
    Silently, like a shadow

Good luck to you "Alonso" and the team for the weekend and may you find that little bit to achieve that 3rd title for all the hard work during 2012.

Our car may be not the fastest but you are the fastest,may our lord be with you and the team to achieve this well deserved title.

The best team on the grid!!!!!!

Come on Fernando race with the spirit and motivation you always do and we will have good Sunday afternoon if that RB of Vettel get's a failure. Iam hoping more for a stupid mistake from Vettel, that would make me even laugh more than a failure on his car LOL. Come on Ferrari the last race of the season and hopefully with a very happy ending