Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alonso ‘has problems’ when he loses – Marko

If Fernando really had such amazing political skills he would have certainly found a better way of handling the press over time, and he would probably still be a Macca driver as well. Unfortunately he does not possess such skills. He is just being honest and says what he thinks, which is also most certainly the best way of getting some people all worked up. Since a politician would never make the mistake of saying what he is thinking, Fernando's skills in that direction are close to zero. Imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    If Fernando really had such amazing political skills he would have certainly found a better way of handling the press over time, and he would probably still be a Macca driver as well. Unfortunately he does not possess such skills. He is just being honest and says what he thinks, which is also most certainly the best way of getting some people all worked up. Since a politician would never make the mistake of saying what he is thinking, Fernando's skills in that direction are close to zero. Imho.
    Ok so let's go back a few years to 2007,there was a controversy also after the brazil race,That many teams were using illegally cooled fuel,and that cars that finished ahead of Lewis,would be disqualified making Lewis the champion and not Kimi! So what was Alonso reaction,this is what he said"It would be a joke,and we've had too many,If something like that happened,it would end up burying the sport"
    And now he tweeted we should enforce the rules!!
    Now that's not honesty is it;)
    Btw,I am an Alonso fan

Quote Originally Posted by FA fan View Post
    Ok so let's go back a few years to 2007,there was a controversy also after the brazil race,That many teams were using illegally cooled fuel,and that cars that finished ahead of Lewis,would be disqualified making Lewis the champion and not Kimi! So what was Alonso reaction,this is what he said"It would be a joke,and we've had too many,If something like that happened,it would end up burying the sport"
    And now he tweeted we should enforce the rules!!
    Now that's not honesty is it;)
    Btw,I am an Alonso fan
    Of course its honesty- he had no interest in Hamilton winning that title in 2007, and understandably so. And i didn't see such a tweet from Fernando. Really his 'politics' are highly overrrated, and its an 'argument' used a lot by people who don't like him to paint him in a bad light. Maybe its a question of how you define 'politics' :xmassmile:

(oh we have the christmas smileys back! Nice)

Of course its honesty- he had no interest in Hamilton winning that title in 2007, and understandably so. And i didn't see such a tweet from Fernando. Really his 'politics' are highly overrrated, and its an 'argument' used a lot by people who don't like him to paint him in a bad light. Maybe its a question of how you define 'politics' :xmassmile:

(oh we have the christmas smileys back! Nice)
    Yes for sure he didn't want Lewis to win,that's honesty,but he also didn't want to enforce the rules after itvwas declared that kimi was the champion,and want to enforce it now,cuz he's losing is not honesty and the point I'm discussing:)
    anyways,where in Germany are you?

Yes for sure he didn't want Lewis to win,that's honesty,but he also didn't want to enforce the rules after itvwas declared that kimi was the champion,and want to enforce it now,cuz he's losing is not honesty and the point I'm discussing:)
    anyways,where in Germany are you?

Since you are insisting that Fernando said or tweeted something about him wanting the rules inforced in this case, while in his press conference in Valencia he said he did not follow everything about that because he was on vacation already, could you please name your souce for that?

Since you are insisting that Fernando said or tweeted something about him wanting the rules inforced in this case, while in his press conference in Valencia he said he did not follow everything about that because he was on vacation already, could you please name your souce for that?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stopwatch...19393191309312

Basically his tweet meant he is hoping to enforce the rules

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stopwatch...19393191309312

Basically his tweet meant he is hoping to enforce the rules
    Oh that one. Well, we don't really know what this tweet meant. It could also be about RB in general. Or it could have nothing to do with RB at all. Look, its a common practise especially when it comes to Fernando to start nitpicking on every word one of the 'star drivers' is saying or writing on twitter, but i'd say for someone who lost the title in the last race by only 3 points Fernando has been very quiet. I think i would have said a lot more, and i don't think you could call me 'political'.

'Politics' is something the press has written on Fernando's flag like so many other things- he still is their favourite villain. And i don't even believe half of it. I would like him to be a bit more 'diplomatic' at times, but he still has that tendency to say what he thinks- and i still prefer him to be that way.

When you look for politics look at RB. They are a fine bunch of bigmouths coupled with some inferiority complex, making sure FIA looks the other way most of the time, and they fit a lot more into the role of the villain- the press just hasn't really picked that up yet.

Oh that one. Well, we don't really know what this tweet meant. It could also be about RB in general. Or it could have nothing to do with RB at all. Look, its a common practise especially when it comes to Fernando to start nitpicking on every word one of the 'star drivers' is saying or writing on twitter, but i'd say for someone who lost the title in the last race by only 3 points Fernando has been very quiet. I think i would have said a lot more, and i don't think you could call me 'political'.

'Politics' is something the press has written on Fernando's flag like so many other things- he still is their favourite villain. And i don't even believe half of it. I would like him to be a bit more 'diplomatic' at times, but he still has that tendency to say what he thinks- and i still prefer him to be that way.

When you look for politics look at RB. They are a fine bunch of bigmouths coupled with some inferiority complex, making sure FIA looks the other way most of the time, and they fit a lot more into the role of the villain- the press just hasn't really picked that up yet.
    Well don't know about you,but had I lost by 3 points,I would have said lot of things:) I don't take losses very nicely
    Well RB and specially Marko really gets on my nerves,really can't stand them,whats worse,specially when your in Germany,is every time you go to a gas station to buy water,you see the name Vittel,your temper just rises!!

I dont even want to read what he wrote. I know this is of the offseason but why do we give this idiot any attention around here.
    we're number one

+1.
    Spot on, Hermann!
    Addio Signor Enzo. Ciao Gilles.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Spirit View Post
    +1.
    Spot on, Hermann!
    All the time you have to tell a the truth!
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

That's what I like so much about both our drivers. Felipe and Fernando are just always very honest and that's what I like about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    All the time you have to tell a the truth!
    Oh man it took me a while before i got that joke but...

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    That's what I like so much about both our drivers. Felipe and Fernando are just always very honest and that's what I like about them.
    Felipe is pretty open and honest guy and his moods show from his outlook. Fernando isn't your typical spanish guy, he doesn't like the attention and would prefer to stay in the comfort of his home if he could help it but his job demands a lot of attention from media and he handles that well.

Yes I think you are right on that. Felipe haa always been very honest and open. But I got the feeling Fernando is a lot more open and honest since he arrived at Ferrari, he knows we are the best and most passionate team:xmasbiggrin:

A Helmet talking does not deserve a 3-page thread.

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Alonso has political skills if he loses, but at least he doesn't turn into a whiny little brat.