Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alonso ‘has problems’ when he loses – Marko

Thumbs down Alonso ‘has problems’ when he loses – Marko

Dec.3 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Dr Helmut Marko has hinted he thinks Fernando Alonso is a bad loser.

“He seems to have problems if he doesn’t win,” said the leading Red Bull Racing official, speaking after the FIA rejected Ferrari’s challenge to Sebastian Vettel’s title over a disputed yellow flag pass at the 2012 Brazil finale.

“When he (Alonso) doesn’t win, then he develops incredible political skills,” Marko added at a celebratory event in Graz, Austria.

As the yellow flag saga unfurled, Spaniard Alonso referred to “the correct rules” being his “miracles”.

It was also rumoured that the Alonso camp got fully behind the campaign to disseminate the video evidence of Vettel’s allegedly illegal overtaking throughout the internet.

As for next year, Marko has no problem admitting that Red Bull will be a favourite.

“We assume that we will have a competitive car. Why should things change so much? We have the same team.”

Also essentially the same in 2013 will be the regulations, leaving Marko to point out that the one changing element will be Pirelli’s significantly different tyres.

And he thinks Ferrari will continue to be the main enemy.

“McLaren has been weakened significantly by the departure of Hamilton,” said Marko.

“Despite what Niki Lauda says, I don’t see the possibility that he (Hamilton) will be racing for the championship (at Mercedes). That leaves only Ferrari.

“It will surely be a tough fight with them again.”

-----------------------------

And Vettel is NOT a sore loser? What a prat!!!
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Marko has problems when Fernando wins! It is so pathetic to hear these attacks on Fernando and Ferrari. Their ' finger boy ' won championship but Fernando's driving this year and Ferrari's strategy moves and team tactics will always hurt them cause there is a team and driver that made better job! Red bull had much better car, that's all.

I don't like that additude of RBR! They always think they know everything better and that what they say is the truth. Shut your mouth MArko!

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Dec.3 (GMM/Inautonews.com) Dr Helmut Marko has hinted he thinks Fernando Alonso is a bad loser.

“When he (Alonso) doesn’t win, then he develops incredible political skills,” Marko added at a celebratory event in Graz, Austria.
    Then both must be made from the same wood ...

It was also rumoured that the Alonso camp got fully behind the campaign to disseminate the video evidence of Vettel’s allegedly illegal overtaking throughout the internet.
    We should be scared ...
    it seems that the world is in new danger by a new organized administration.
    Funny to imagine: Papa Fernando and Mama Fernando writing emails to Ferrari and post messages on Facebook/Twitter
    Every employee of Santander bank too ... additional special offer for Santander Customers today: write an protest Email to Ferrari and you'll get a 2% interest rate for the first year ...

And behind of it all: Dr. Evil Fernando Alonso ... trying to destroy innocent german good boy Vettel ...

nice christmas story too ...

“He seems to have problems if he doesn’t win,” said the leading Red Bull Racing official, speaking after the FIA rejected Ferrari’s challenge to Sebastian Vettel’s title over a disputed yellow flag pass at the 2012 Brazil finale.

As the yellow flag saga unfurled, Spaniard Alonso referred to “the correct rules” being his “miracles”.

As for next year, Marko has no problem admitting that Red Bull will be a favourite.

“We assume that we will have a competitive car. Why should things change so much? We have the same team.”

Also essentially the same in 2013 will be the regulations, leaving Marko to point out that the one changing element will be Pirelli’s significantly different tyres.

“McLaren has been weakened significantly by the departure of Hamilton,” said Marko.

“Despite what Niki Lauda says, I don’t see the possibility that he (Hamilton) will be racing for the championship (at Mercedes). That leaves only Ferrari.

So stupid is this guy!

So stupid is this guy!

Oh god.
    Mark Webber: "If you push to try and pass you kill the tyres but if you wait, then you find you're on the same strategy and finish behind them anyway".

The real problem is not that kind of articles being published. Its that there are people who want to believe the drivel.

Funny he should say that. Because I remember Vettel was the one screaming over the radio when he gets overtaken by Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by radosav View Post
    Marko has problems when Fernando wins!
    Exactly.

" the leading Red Bull official"

Oh well, "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Helmut Marko is just crazy. He could only dream of having a driver like Fernando at his stupid EnergyDrink Racingteam!

good luck to ferrari for the 2013 championship

"It was also rumoured that the Alonso camp got fully behind the campaign to disseminate the video evidence of Vettel’s allegedly illegal overtaking throughout the internet."

Where do these rumours even start? What does this exactly mean? Alonso and his mates creating new youtube accounts and uploading the video?

The guy is just crazy. He is just trying to blame Ferrari and Fernando of things that will never be true. The sad story is that he probably thinks he is right

Quote Originally Posted by EL_NANDO View Post
    "It was also rumoured that the Alonso camp got fully behind the campaign to disseminate the video evidence of Vettel’s allegedly illegal overtaking throughout the internet."

Where do these rumours even start? What does this exactly mean? Alonso and his mates creating new youtube accounts and uploading the video?
    I think it originally came from some italian blogger, was copied by some german news (BILD), spanish media jumped on the same train, and finally reached BBC news. But of course nobody knows for sure. Ever tried to play chinese wisphers?

To be fair, he does speak some truth, firstly Fernando does have a problem losing, and rightly so, i'd have a problem if he liked losing, and secondly we will be the main threat to their Championship aspirations next year...

Also, i'd expect the Fernando camp to be behind him in that situation, in the same way the Vettel camp would be behind him, and i'm pleased he has 'incredible political skills', will serve him well mixing with the likes of Marko and the Formula 1 circus...

Actually, other than insinuate that Fernando is a bad loser (which isn't really a bad thing) what has he said...?

Roll on Melbourne...

Herr Doktor Marko has a problem, punkt!
    Addio Signor Enzo. Ciao Gilles.

Marko has problems when he wins-or probably any other time as well. What
    a sour oaf!

I think I actually despise Marko. Ever since I saw him tear strips off Jaime Alguersuari. Not a nice man at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Alonso View Post
    I think I actually despise Marko. Ever since I saw him tear strips off Jaime Alguersuari. Not a nice man at all.
    That was ridiculous when he did that. All because Jaime got in the way of one of Seb's practice laps or something? Just pathetic.

Come on Ferrari lets teach Marko, and the rest of the Red Bull team a lesson in 2013. And this time we will send them a Christmas card.

Can't believe he says such things to the press???!!?

They won, he can just shut up.
    Die Perd se naam is pegasus abdel kader schrikt der woestijnen van bagdad tot dakar, seun van benedictus ernius quintus magnus van nassay en irma vor schimmelpernning von appeldoorn van tahiti in die heilige eg verbind kragtens die ewige edik uitgevaardig deur keiser tertius tillius theorodus en biskop merkenzein de mont saint allegonde van die vatikan.

It is really hard to admit that I have the same nationality as Marko. I really think about leaving Austria.

Sure thing cyclops.

Helmut Marko forgets it wasn't just Fernando and Ferrari that saw the yellow flag. The whole world saw it and every F1 fan asked the same question. Red Bull would have done the same and they would have dubbed Ferrari cheaters if the situation was reversed

Quote Originally Posted by alecf1 View Post
    It is really hard to admit that I have the same nationality as Marko. I really think about leaving Austria.
    Every country has its fair share of idiots so no nationality attached to Helmut Marko's antics

When losing is a problem, its natural. But it seems when he's pathetic drivers wins then there's problem came along, why this isn't called abnormal?
    If Alonso had a problem with losing, why he didnt show it from the early season?

This person(Marko) is idiot pervert!!

Mai Dare Sulla Speranza, Forza Ferrari!!

That guy is just insane! That incident with Jaime wasn't during FP or so? Not even Qualifying! Let's teach him and all those stupid people a lesson next year and get WDC and WCC!
    Last edited by fratelliferrari; 3rd December 2012 at 14:50.

Useless people ..and their useless comments...

Enough is enough,.,,
    We need to win it now...The WDC AND WCC....SHUT THE MOUThs of the USELESS GUYS ...(errr..forum rules...)

Sadly there isnt an automatic filter for Mr Marko's mouth ! Maybe someone can invent one to deal with it the same way junk spam emails are dealt with !
    Surely though he is stating the obvious ? Is it not normal for such highly competitive individuals to struggle to accept defeat sometimes ? Dont get me wrong I dont agree with what he is saying and I also dont think there was some kind of Alonso led mafia to have the result overturned, as Alonso himself said "Frankly, I'm not that interested in what the opinion is of me in Germany or elsewhere," Alonso said.