Thread: Best place to at stand german gp

Best place to at stand german gp

Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone could advise me on the best place to stand general admission at the Nurburgring this year?

Many thanks in advance

Hard to say. As it takes place at the 'new' Nuerburgring this - which is much better than this relic of the former Hockenheimring.

My best advice will be: stay away of those Germans with moustache, Vettel T-Shirt and and old Schumacher caps. They especially see 'red' if you wear an actual Ferrari-Shirt with an actual drivers name on it and start their typical attitude: tell you who's best on earth. Then you better place your earplugs and find another place ... especially if they already used night to refill beer and you're not from Germany.

hehe I will stay away I have many tattoo's and part of my sleeve is a british flag, They may not like that either? I have to wear my Ferrari-Shirt otherwise what sort of fan am I? lol thanks for your reply matey

Hello. I do not know where is the best place to stay. I am also going to this Years German GP.

I have a question. Is the pit lane open on Thursday to take a look and probably get a pic or autograph from the pilots. Thanks . :)))