Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kimi can beat Alonso - Montezemolo

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    why is that Greig??? is it because Ferrari won't let that happen?? or just because YOU think Alonso is that much better then Kimi and has the EDGE over him.
    I'm certain that it's because LDM didn't say it. Calm down.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Hopefully somebody can beat RBR and on a regular basis.
    This.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yeah just the media spinning what Luca actually said.
    As usual mate, its so sad they feel they need to do that.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Hopefully somebody can beat RBR and on a regular basis.
    form next year it is starting,.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    form next year it is starting,.
    thats what we've hoped for also when Double Diffuser, blown diffuser, special motor mapping, flex wing was forbidden for next year ... BUT ...
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Here we go again with the media making vibes and causing controversy over an innocent statement made by LdM, probably taken out of context to create a headline. LdM's point is that he believes we will have two real contenders for championships, I assume, but at least he also mentioned that he didn't want to regret letting Felipe go.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbannable II View Post
    Luca thinks Kimi can beat Alonso ??? He must be a Kimibot then !
    Interesting choice of nick - I wonder what happened to Unbannable I

Quote Originally Posted by Meiga View Post
    Was banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Meiga View Post
    I'd say it's a joke. After all, if someone is unbannable, how would you get an unbannable II?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

hehe, yup thats right ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I'd say it's a joke. After all, if someone is unbannable, how would you get an unbannable II?
    Extremely poor counting skills?

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Extremely poor counting skills?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

The article pretty much states this:

They won't be decreasing Kimi's tyre pressures after Q1 on saturdays.

What's all this "Divisive" talk on this site about one driver against the other??? What happened to the "TEAM"! Does everyone not Understand what the Ferrari TEAM is all about??? Many of the "So Called" Ferrari Fans on this site only see the individual "Driver" and NOT the Team. I find this very offensive and annoying. People have to realize that it can and should be two of the best drivers in Formula One Racing for the Ferrari Team. Both drivers are EQUAL and it is NOT about one against the other but rather two of the finest drivers working hard for the Ferrari Team and racing for wins!

I have posted less because the Site has sunk very low and have made Ferrari only about a "Driver vs. Driver" which is NOT what I am not interested in. Ferrari Fans have to Support the Ferrari Team and care less about the Drivers. Alonso and Raikkonen are EQUAL DRivers in all skills and ability. Both have been World Champions and they are BOTH well seasoned, top drivers and they BOTH know how to win. In Ferrari's eyes that is what each Driver is PAID to do! They are "PAID to Win" and "NOT PAID to Fight or Bicker"! Both Drivers must perform and keep quiet. The only thing that matter is that Ferrari Wins, Nothing Else! This is MY feelings on the matter.

Frank, good hearing from you. Forgive me if you will, but I have to disagree with you .I can't ever remember Ferrari fans ever feeling our drivers were equal or at least liked equally. I for one do not think Kimi is anywhere equal to Alonso. Kimi is for real. Up on top for sure , but Alonso IMO stands alone. Ferrari again as I always see it pays one driver to be #1 and always paid the other driver to be a wing man for who Ferrari deamed the #1 guy. 2014 will be great for us to watch seeing these two guys bring in the points. With the points pouring in at the new Ferrari team, both WDC & Const. will be ours. P.S. I don't believe the drivers fight and bicker for the most part it's the fans that get into that, except for me.
    [SIGPIC]

I think he means they will have identical equipment and that there is no number 2. So 2 number 1's....yea man..I hope to see fireworks.
    With the no testing and stinky tire AND fuel rules, they should provide some great racing.

We can expect more of this, Alonso is going to be the aim of a lot of press BS. Sadly from Italy too.

I think some of you posting negative comments on the Alonso, Kimi, drivers situation for next year need to take a step back, over the years Kimi has had many team mates, and I don't recall to many confrontational problems. For me I see Kimi as a person who does not talk behind peoples backs, if he has a problem he will say it face to face, I believe there will be a lot of respect between both drivers, they are both world champions, experienced, they make very little mistakes during the race. How I see it, I have a feeling we will have a winning car for next year, behind the scenes Ferrari know they have a great engine for 2014, also investment in new aero personnel, to make sure we have the compete package. So come on Ferrari fans lets all get behind the team.

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    I think some of you posting negative comments on the Alonso, Kimi, drivers situation for next year need to take a step back, over the years Kimi has had many team mates, and I don't recall to many confrontational problems. For me I see Kimi as a person who does not talk behind peoples backs, if he has a problem he will say it face to face, I believe there will be a lot of respect between both drivers, they are both world champions, experienced, they make very little mistakes during the race. How I see it, I have a feeling we will have a winning car for next year, behind the scenes Ferrari know they have a great engine for 2014, also investment in new aero personnel, to make sure we have the compete package. So come on Ferrari fans lets all get behind the team.
    i dont think anybody is worried about kimi having problems. The general feeling is that because of 2007, Alonso will not be a happy man having another 'rooster' in the hen house.
    I dont think that will be the case, 2007 was a very different situation. But that wont stop the press from going to town with theories of how nando will leave the moment the situation gets tense (if it does).

I cant see them 'getting along'. They are both here to win and hence likely to be extremely competitive with each other, but that does not mean there will be animosity that will disrupt the team dynamics. Thats just the media hoping there is. idiots!
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Pekka View Post
    The article pretty much states this:

They won't be decreasing Kimi's tyre pressures after Q1 on saturdays.
    Wonder how fast you'll change your tune if Alonso beats Kimi in qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by theforce View Post
    Some wise words of encouragement from Luca...
    Once you get past that silly sensationalized title, you're right!! di Montezemolo seems pretty positive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Wonder how fast you'll change your tune if Alonso beats Kimi in qualifying
    Personally, I won't care! Right now, my one and only "concern" is that Ferrari get back on top!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    By registering?

Oh, was that a rhetorical question?

I don't think Kimi Raikkonen can beat Fernando Alonso BUT surely Kime Raikkonen has beaten Luca di Montezemolo
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by AfterLife View Post
    I don't think Kimi Raikkonen can beat Fernando Alonso BUT surely Kime Raikkonen has beaten Luca di Montezemolo
    Pic or it didn't happen.

All this Fernando-Kimi saga wouldn't be complete without our favorite Jenson Button chipping in...

Alonso faces new challenge in Raikkonen - Button

Jenson Button believes Fernando Alonso will no longer have it all his own way when Kimi Raikkonen joins him at Ferrari next year.

Raikkonen will replace Felipe Massa in 2013, making Ferrari the only team to have two world champions in its driver line-up. Button thinks Alonso will have to adjust to life without a subservient No.2 driver now that Raikkonen has come on board.

"Fernando is probably used to a different style of team-mate over the last few years with Felipe - a guy who's is quick but pretty much has to do what Fernando says when it comes to team orders," Button told Sky Sports News. "Kimi will not be like that. In one way I think he's going to push him hard, but I don't think he will get it all his own way."

From 2010 to 2012 Button raced at McLaren alongside fellow world champion Lewis Hamilton, but said they had made the situation work for the team.

"I was with Lewis when we were both world champions and that created an interesting atmosphere in the team," he said. "I don't think it was a bad thing, I think it was a good thing for both of us. We'll see if it's a good thing for those two."

Year 2000: R.I.P Formula 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    Pic or it didn't happen.
    beaten in drinkin' ... maybe?
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Quote Originally Posted by theforce View Post
    All this Fernando-Kimi saga wouldn't be complete without our favorite Jenson Button chipping in...

Alonso faces new challenge in Raikkonen - Button
    I agree with Button, Kimi won`t take team orders like Massa has done. He maby lets Alonso past if they are on different race strategys, or if he is out
    of the WDC fight, but no otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    I agree with Button, Kimi won`t take team orders like Massa has done. He maby lets Alonso past if they are on different race strategys, or if he is out
    So the same as Massa then.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Kimi will take what he is payed for, same as Fernando.