Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: No more twitter for Fernando (Ferrari related stuff)?

Alonso doesn't share every detail in his life, though.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I don't think this will be banned though lol... I predict lots of cryptic messages from him next year lol...
    I hope so.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Alonso doesn't share every detail in his life, though.
    I'll take your word for it!! And, that being the case, he shouldn't have a problem with di Montezemolo's directive!

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    I'll take your word for it!! And, that being the case, he shouldn't have a problem with di Montezemolo's directive!
    Not quite sure you understand what Luca is meant to have said.

As it happens I quite enjoy having our drivers or team members sharing stuff, as it makes us the fans feel closer to them rather than reading nanny state PR.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
    The La Ferrari is a powerful car with great engineering, typical of Ferrari. What is not typical is the styling! As a long time Ferrari fan, I can tell you that they could have certainly done better.
    And as a long time Ferrari fan, I can tell you that in my opinion LaFerrari is simply stunning masterpiece, it just looks so awesome and menacing. I absolutely love it! It has a great presence and beautiful stylish design. It's a 21st century Ferrari and it's supposed to look a bit futuristic with an unconventional styling compared to the previous Ferrari models. I think it's a perfect successor to the Enzo, which by the way, many people didn't like at first either but now everybody loves it.
    And as for the Mclaren p1, I think it's absolutely hideous. It looks like somekind of a ugly bug or frog or something, it's honestly one of the most hideous and grotesque supercar I've ever seen, and I say this as objectively as I possibly can. I can admit that I liked the design of the 90's Mclaren F1 but the P1 is simply the epitome of ugly.
    LaFerrari and even the Porsche 918 are much-much-much-MUCH more beautiful than the bug-like P1.

But, to each his own...
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Horse View Post
    And as a long time Ferrari fan, I can tell you that in my opinion LaFerrari is simply stunning masterpiece, it just looks so awesome and menacing. I absolutely love it! It has a great presence and beautiful stylish design. It's a 21st century Ferrari and it's supposed to look a bit futuristic with an unconventional styling compared to the previous Ferrari models. I think it's a perfect successor to the Enzo, which by the way, many people didn't like at first either but now everybody loves it.
    And as for the Mclaren p1, I think it's absolutely hideous. It looks like somekind of a ugly bug or frog or something, it's honestly one of the most hideous and grotesque supercar I've ever seen, and I say this as objectively as I possibly can. I can admit that I liked the design of the 90's Mclaren F1 but the P1 is simply the epitome of ugly.
    LaFerrari and even the Porsche 918 are much-much-much-MUCH more beautiful than the bug-like P1.

Yes, the LaFerrari is a great car! I was one of the few who liked the Enzo immediately but now some years later a lot more people appreciate it. I think the LaFerrari will be more liked in a couple of years!

But, to each his own...

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    Again I agree with you Tony, the thing is most of us when we make a comment it is not scrutinised by millions of people world wide on a daily basis, Maybe Ferrari have a good feeling for the 2014 car and now implementing measures to concentrate on the task in hand, regaining our position as number one. Anyway some of you think Ferrari is sending Alonso to Mars, Don't worry Alonso will still make 100's if not 1000's of comments next year.
    I agree with this as well. Perhaps the banning of tweets is more to off the media than to off Alonso. It could be done just to curb all the silly season stories that are conjured up every time Alonso or LdM speaks. No fuel for the fire so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I agree with this as well. Perhaps the banning of tweets is more to off the media than to off Alonso. It could be done just to curb all the silly season stories that are conjured up every time Alonso or LdM speaks. No fuel for the fire so to speak.
    This is exactly how I think it was meant as well. Glad to see that there are still people using common sense instead of cooking up some wild conspiracy theories.

I sense there's trouble brewing at Ferrari with Alonso. look at the choice of bringing back Kimi? I believe that decision was made to send a message to Alonso that we have a highly regarded world champion driver as a backup in case you leave in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Bravo!! Totally agree with you!!:xmasbiggrin:

One of so many reasons why I think that this is the best combination we had since years ...

from FIA gala last week ...
    : “I hate losing! At the start of every year, whatever the situation, the aim is to fight to win right to the end. I love winning and I love motor racing: this year I finished second and there’s no doubt that, being this competitive, I wanted to win as did the team. However, I am honoured to be here today and I want to thank the team for that : let’s hope we can be first next year.”
    and due to this one ...
    Fernando received an ovation when he invited everyone present to applaud two drivers, but more importantly, two friends who were in the room, Mark Webber and Robert Kubica.
    Good to see that there is also some place for grown ups while Wohoo-Girls are taking over success more and more
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Quote Originally Posted by radosav View Post
    Alonso tweets today about driving home simulator , preparing for Australian GP ! Does this tweet makes him breaking the ban ?
    I don't believe he was ever banned. I think this whole story is media hype garbage..
    President, Scuderia Ferrari Club of Denver - The Official Passion
    http://www.scuderiaferrari.club
    denver@scuderiaferrari.club

[QUOTE=Nero Horse;818272]And as a long time Ferrari fan, I can tell you that in my opinion LaFerrari is simply stunning masterpiece, it just looks so awesome and menacing. I absolutely love it! It has a great presence and beautiful stylish design. It's a 21st century Ferrari and it's supposed to look a bit futuristic with an unconventional styling compared to the previous Ferrari models. I think it's a perfect successor to the Enzo, which by the way, many people didn't like at first either but now everybody loves it.

As a long time admirer of Ferrari, I can tell you that it simply does not carry the looks that their top of the line supercar should have. It looks like they simply made a carbon fiber tub of the 458 Italia and slapped a V12 in there. I'm sure it sell out, I just expected something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
    As a long time admirer of Ferrari, I can tell you that it simply does not carry the looks that their top of the line supercar should have. It looks like they simply made a carbon fiber tub of the 458 Italia and slapped a V12 in there. I'm sure it sell out, I just expected something better.
    You have your opinion and I have mine, so let's just leave it at that.

[QUOTE=Umbria;818788]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Horse View Post

Do you say the LaFerrari looks like the 458 Italia? I can't see much comparison but maybe you can explain to me?
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene