Thread: Monza engine update

Monza engine update

In this hot summer break, lets talk about the Monza engine update, do you think it will deliver?

A lot of hope seems to be on this upgrade, it needs to deliver more than the last one.

Really hope we can improve our Engine and basically the whole package to compete with Mercedes, I was at Monza last year and it was really difficult watching the race. We were so much off the pace.
    Last edited by mirafiori; 14th July 2015 at 13:19.

I hope they use all of the tokens and make a small nucleair reactor as an engine which is extremely powerfull but reliability flawed so they can update it without losing tokens at the end of the year. Only these kind of tricks will enable us to challenge Mercedes in 2016.

Really would like, but I don't think so...

There is some information that Monza spec will be run right from Spa GP

Quote Originally Posted by RedRebel40 View Post
    I hope they use all of the tokens and make a small nucleair reactor as an engine which is extremely powerfull but reliability flawed so they can update it without losing tokens at the end of the year. Only these kind of tricks will enable us to challenge Mercedes in 2016.
    Hang in there Ferrari fans 2020 looks promising! Merc has at least 4 more years on top. Besides their car Lewis is unbeatable. Just ask Nico. I don't believe that, but I want to fit in here @ Scudereia Merc .

I really do hope the engine delivers because judging from the last race it seems Williams are catching up already.
    Forza Ferrari

Ferrari have overall much better car than Williams. Silverstone has many high speed corners that favored Williams.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||