Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bernie Ecclestone to decide between Pirelli/Michelin for F1 tyres

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    All teams have had issues with wheel nuts, I would say on average Ferrari are one of the best not to have issues when it comes to pit stops.
    Tell that to Seb! Which was the last team to have that problem, and cause the same horrible result that Seb had to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Tell that to Seb! Which was the last team to have that problem, and cause the same horrible result that Seb had to eat?
    Like I said all teams have had issues with pit stops, over the years we have seen personnel run over, flying tyres, cars catching fire especially in the days of refuelling but this will continue to happen when you consider what needs to be done in a pit stop in less than three seconds. How can we forget Singapore and Massa going down the pit lane with the fuel hose still attached and the Mclaren Mechanics laughing there heads off. It's all part of motor racing, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    Like I said all teams have had issues with pit stops, over the years we have seen personnel run over, flying tyres, cars catching fire especially in the days of refuelling but this will continue to happen when you consider what needs to be done in a pit stop in less than three seconds. How can we forget Singapore and Massa going down the pit lane with the fuel hose still attached and the Mclaren Mechanics laughing there heads off. It's all part of motor racing, sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
    And nobody lost out more than Felipe on that occasion!