Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: US GP 2015 Race thread.

Nico saying that he doesn't know what happened when Lewis passed. Is he insuating that merc sabotaged his car to let Lewis pass? Ferrari getting to strong, Merc wanted to guarantee the championship? Lol, conspiracy theorists start conspiring ahaha.

Congrats merc and Lewis, congrats seb on a fantastic drive!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

NICO sore loser

Seb has class act

Almost forgot

Alonso is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    That was mental. If we'd had some breaks with the safety cars we might even have had P2, or P1. The upgraded engine looks very encouraging.
    What upgraded engine? Did I miss something?

I think we lost so much time with Medium tyres. Our car was incredibly fast with yellow tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Nico saying that he doesn't know what happened when Lewis passed. Is he insuating that merc sabotaged his car to let Lewis pass? Ferrari getting to strong, Merc wanted to guarantee the championship? Lol, conspiracy theorists start conspiring ahaha.

Congrats merc and Lewis, congrats seb on a fantastic drive!
    I think Lewis made contact with Nico at the start of the race and pushed him out of the way.

Our time will come, soon........I hate watching this unemotional, heartless people celebrating

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Where has the blond hair gone?
    under where?

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Our time will come, soon........I hate watching this unemotional, heartless people celebrating
    Lewis was crying and that's unemotional? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    What upgraded engine? Did I miss something?
    Other sites reported that we used some of our remaining tokens in the new engine.

Vettel: "Is the championship game over?"
    Adami: "Yes. Affirmative."

A bit surprised but somewhat glad to see the dejected demeanor from Seb. He knew, we all knew the championship has been a foregone conclusion for a long long while but it can't be the easiest feeling to admit it's officially over. Hopefully we are able to mount a proper challenge next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Other sites reported that we used some of our remaining tokens in the new engine.
    SKY Sports also talking about it being new engine, same as Honda in ALO's car, except the power output LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsan View Post
    Vettel: "Is the championship game over?"
    Adami: "Yes. Affirmative."

A bit surprised but somewhat glad to see the dejected demeanor from Seb. He knew, we all knew the championship has been a foregone conclusion for a long long while but it can't be the easiest feeling to admit it's officially over. Hopefully we are able to mount a proper challenge next year.
    are you serious he had to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    That's hilarious

Fantastic drive by Vettel once again. Kimi, well... better not talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    That's hilarious

Fantastic drive by Vettel once again. Kimi, well... better not talk about it.
    Thats why NICO will never be a champion

Hmm, something is very odd about Nico's behavior. When Lewis stepped in the room, Nico congratulated Lewis as he should, in a very correct and sportsmanlike way. And then all of a sudden Nico's face was very sullen. Did something happened in between which we didn't saw on TV?

About our race, Vettel did a splendid work, pushing to the maximum, the team tried all tactics possible to try and get to that second position but we just wasn't there. We got 3 race's more where we can relax and concentrate on next year. Overall a great season for us considering all the troubles previously.

Quote Originally Posted by ALO View Post
    are you serious he had to ask?
    Yep, according to F1 Fanatic Live tweet. Seb is known for avoiding to check out championship point table. Deliberately, not to get distracted. He probably had a good idea how it was, since he must have been reminded by reporters repeatedly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Hmm, something is very odd about Nico's behavior. When Lewis stepped in the room, Nico congratulated Lewis as he should, in a very correct and sportsmanlike way. And then all of a sudden Nico's face was very sullen. Did something happened in between which we didn't saw on TV?

About our race, Vettel did a splendid work, pushing to the maximum, the team tried all tactics possible to try and get to that second position but we just wasn't there. We got 3 race's more where we can relax and concentrate on next year. Overall a great season for us considering all the troubles previously.
    not that we saw, probably it's all just sinking in.

Sad day and bad result. At least Seb did another great drive and got the podium, but that's a small consolation. Kimi's past it unfortunately, I'm really starting to think it was a mistake to keep him for another year. If he's going to keep showing such awful performances next year as well then it's going to be very painful to watch.

Oh and way to hand the title to Hamster on a silver platter, Nico! Championship contender my *** lol. Absolutely pathetic driver! Perfect wingman for Hamster though, always let's Ham through with no resistance whatsoever and then keeps all the Ham's rivals behind him.

Well done Seb, good 3rd place. Onwards and upwards next year! It's time for James Allison to show his magic next year.

Forza Ferrari!!!
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Yes I saw

Skysports only airs Lewis and Nico interview but cuts out Vettel?

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    not that we saw, probably it's all just sinking in.
    Yeah, not that we saw. Maybe Lewis told him something agitating that we didn't saw on TV?

Rly? Emotional? More like trying to be emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bXDfWhAUog

Now that's emotional! From someone who knew what Senna meant for everyone, not from Lewis that wants to by a poor man copycat.

All this Senna comparison from the reporters and Lewis himself has become so lame. You can equal the amount of titles of Senna, but you'll never equal Senna.
    Ferrari per sempre !

Yeah, Nico should have "made a slip-up" to let Seb through, but if it happened I don't think he'd be a Merc driver next year. Lewis would not get WDC crown & Seb would still have a shot, but Nico would still be eliminated from contention.

I took the hat toss from Lewis as rubbing salt in the wound, sort of a 'here's the loser's cap, Nico'.
    I mean if Lewis would take notice, Nico was looking rather sullen (probably coming to terms with the fact it's over for this year). Akin to kicking a guy when he's down almost. In the end both Lewis action & Nico's reaction are those type of things competitive people do.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

Err, no? People toss things to each other all the time. What, is the manner etiquette from the royal palace expected to be adhered in the F1 paddock too? What Hamster did wasn't anything unacceptable, it was just a playful or friendly gesture.
    Yes, and Nico returned the favor as soon as he could.

I share Lewis' choice of best drivers ever, Ayrton. Lewis wins championships, poles, like his idol and I believe Nico has a healhty fear of Lewis on the track. Prost once said his biggest fear in F1 is seeing that yellow helmet in his mirror! I hope and believe starting 2016 it will be Seb and FerrariWDC, WCC. In the meantime it's Lewis ! He really did win, congrats to him ! I don't like Merc at all so the congrats stops with Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I share Lewis' choice of best drivers ever, Ayrton. Lewis wins championships, poles, like his idol and I believe Nico has a healhty fear of Lewis on the track. Prost once said his biggest fear in F1 is seeing that yellow helmet in his mirror! I hope and believe starting 2016 it will be Seb and FerrariWDC, WCC. In the meantime it's Lewis ! He really did win, congrats to him ! I don't like Merc at all so the congrats stops with Lewis.
    Yeah but Prost was actually able to defeat Senna. Nico not only that has a healthy fear, he has no solution either. Prost had a solution.

Q: Are you expecting a tighter fight next year?

Vettel: I have balls but not a crystal one! :D

#USGP #Seb5
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

#Arrivabene: 'To Lewis I say: Congrats and see you next year. My way of making it sound lėke a half-threat' #USGP
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Sky is absolutely so annoying. People all over the Internet are saying both Hamilton and Rosberg tossing cap was awkward, and you can understand why they acted the way did, and it's malicious to just keep talking about how it was overreaction or weird behavior from just Rosberg. Also, if today Rosberg doesn't want to join them for a post-race team pic, you can understand that. They started to just criticize him, and then Rosberg came out and joined them!
    They are so petty and almost trash talk most of the time. I got sick of listening to the argument on whether Hamilton is legend or not. For all weekend. For all season really. It's absolutely meaningless to argue that and they just cannot stop. It was the same topics with Vettel too. But in his case it was more like why he's not and in Hamilton's case why he is. Equally meaningless, subjective and not-so-brilliant talk.... For all we know, from now on there'll be lots of multiple WDCs because there will be these patches of dominance from 1 team, and this is just part of it. But no, they cannot wait for years to announce whether Hamilton or Vettel is legend or not.

End of rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yeah but Prost was actually able to defeat Senna. Nico not only that has a healthy fear, he has no solution either. Prost had a solution.
    1. I guess no one paid attention to the fact that Rosberg did overtake Hamilton on track today. But I think he might be more error prone under pressure from Hamilton. Then again, same is true for Hamilton against some other drivers.

2. I think Prost is really underrated, weird enough.