Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mexican GP 2016 practice & qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Seems like he'll b out of Ferrari soon. He's no more interested with this team.
    Comparing When he arrived at Ferrari & now current Ferrari season, he will not renew his contract.
    So what? If he wants to leave, so be it, it's the same with everyone before him and everyone after him.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    So what? If he wants to leave, so be it, it's the same with everyone before him and everyone after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Indeed, it's a shame some only want to support Ferrari if they win. The MS era really did spoil some of our so called fans.
    You are missing the point. Its not about Ferrari and winning, its about our no.1 driver being slower than no.2 driver, with too much mistakes in almost every race. There is the problem!
    With better performance from Vettel and without so much mistakes Ferrari should be 2nd. in championship... This has nothing to do with MS era.

Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post
    You are missing the point. Its not about Ferrari and winning, its about our no.1 driver being slower than no.2 driver, with too much mistakes in almost every race. There is the problem!
    With better performance from Vettel and without so much mistakes Ferrari should be 2nd. in championship... This has nothing to do with MS era.
    Right now #1 is kimi and schumi was #1 cause simply he earned it. If vettel wants to be #1 there is the track
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Lets no talk about other drivers and tems. The fact is Vettel is not delivering, even Raikkonen is faster than him! So...
    Even Räikkönen souns bit degrading for Kimi. You made it sound like even blind monkey can beat Seb at the moment.

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Great pix Rob, thx...Still..love to see them all red.

Thanks for these beautiful pictures Rob! Despite the fact it's 'only' the third car on the grid, it's a great pleasure to watch and makes me proud to support
    the legendary Scuderia

Forza Ferrari

If u say so, every team has the same procedure. Ferrari is here not just for racing, fight for championships.
    Either it's WCC or WDC.
    Ferrari is not just history, it's pride for all.

But not Raikkonens results! You are not objective...
    You are right about Kimi. Back to Seb, his car and throw in gearbox luck this year is keeping him of the podium, not his driving ability. Seb for sure is a better driver than Nico IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If u say so, every team has the same procedure. Ferrari is here not just for racing, fight for championships.
    Either it's WCC or WDC.
    Ferrari is not just history, it's pride for all.
    Ferrari is over any driver. And drivers are privileged to race under the banner of Scuderia and not the other way round.