Thread: Mexican GP.....Vettel comes in 3rd....Podium finish!!!!!!!!!

Mexican GP.....Vettel comes in 3rd....Podium finish!!!!!!!!!

I thought the stewards were'nt going to do anything when Max overshot on turn 1

and you needed to start another tread JUST for that??? how lame is that....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I guess about as lame as this current team and car............

Lock this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JPMFerrari View Post
    Lock this thread.
    indeed, usless thread
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

"So i guess James Allison has lied to us; this SF16-H is NOT a proper winning car, not by a mile anyway....it has YET to win a race this year, let alone WIN a WCC or WDC.....LOLOLOL " .....

according to that line.....its useless.....TRUTH HURTS HUH GUYS

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    "So i guess James Allison has lied to us; this SF16-H is NOT a proper winning car, not by a mile anyway....it has YET to win a race this year, let alone WIN a WCC or WDC.....LOLOLOL " .....

according to that line.....its useless.....TRUTH HURTS HUH GUYS
    yeah, that part is true INDEED...but being a TRUE Ferrari fan is what is all about....through thick and thin....

That line is negative. Everytime you post (FerrariF60) with that line, what is it saying about the team(engineers, aerodynamicist, strategists).....they are useless, the car is lame....that line is all negative. At least I started this post on a positive note but two of you chime in all negative....so i responded in kind....but you go right ahead and keep on posting that line...just watch what you say negatively to someone cuz that line is ammunition against you. I'm not questioning your FERRARI BLOOD but a Ferrari fan would kick this current team in the behind and get upset with them and ruffle some feathers to get this team ahead of Mercedes.....Im not satisfied with this current team cuz they haven't won a constructors since 2007 but I love the BRAND due to its history; and I won't be satisfied until they start winning a constructors consecutively....year after year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, that part is true INDEED...but being a TRUE Ferrari fan is what is all about....through thick and thin....
    pot calling the kettle black.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE