Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 172829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1705

Thread: Barcelona Testing 2018

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Some body did 190+ Laps last year.
    Might be this year it’s record.
    Renault did 190 laps yesterday but that was split between Hulkenburg and Sainz. I think 188 laps is the most by one driver thought.

Some body did 190+ Laps last year.
    Might be this year it’s record.
    I think the record was 172 laps from rosberg in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    jeeeeezzz...they look like amateurs....

Final laps for day 7.............and times

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXyEh9fXkAAB-Hn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Renault did 190 laps yesterday but that was split between Hulkenburg and Sainz. I think 188 laps is the most by one driver thought.
    Yeah also vet did most of the testing this year compared to any other team.

Quote Originally Posted by coshida View Post
    I think the record was 172 laps from rosberg in 2016.
    Hmm hope this year it’s good for vet.

I am not getting the doom and gloom, TBH. Vettel was almost a second clear.
    What am I missing?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Any idea about engine usage for the test ? I assume we are on engine no 2.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Don’t think so it’s 2. I heard in f1technical forum as 1

Don’t think so it’s 2. I heard in f1technical forum as 1
    Thanks. If true then it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    IDK....honestly...have'nt seen anything on this.

Good day at the office for the team today, it gives us something positive rather than doom and gloom and that's what we all need, hope we can build on it although Melbourne isn't the best circuit to determine our chances for the rest of the season. Great work from Seb and the whole team, though, with a lot of mileage.

Red Bull still thinks, they are little bit ahead of Ferrari after today. (Interview was done right after Seb set his 1:17.6 so don't know, what they would say now)

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Red Bull still thinks, they are little bit ahead of Ferrari after today. (Interview was done right after Seb set his 1:17.6 so don't know, what they would say now)
    They are Gary Anderson Fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Vettel was 1.172 seconds faster than Kevin Magnussen in the HaasF1 customer Ferrari. Nevertheless, there was no cheering in the factory in Maranello. Rather the opposite. Team boss Maurizio Arrivabene and technical director Mattia Binotto stepped out of the Ferrari garage during the lunch break with a worried face.

While Vettel struggled his way through a wall of autograph and selfie hunters into the motorhome, Binotto set off for HaasF1 to find out how much fuel Magnussen was using in his US Ferrari? According to calculations by the competition, there was not much more residual gasoline in the Ferrari tank. If that's true, you'd have to worry in Maranello.

Vettel's best time was put into perspective by scoring it on the softest rubber compound Hypersoft. Magnussen had supersoft tires on his car. According to Pirelli calculations, the two-step difference in rubber is approximately one second. This means that the Ferrari, adjusted for tyres, would have been only a tenth faster than its American counterpart. Too little, if you want to win the world championship against Mercedes

Mercedes officially regards the balance of power as a neck-and-neck race between Red Bull, Ferrari and himself. One does not want to take away the illusion from the fans that it could come to an end of the silver dominance. That would be bad for business.

But the truth looks a little different. Renault's GPS analysis gives Mercedes a clear lead over Red Bull. So at least three tenths. Ferrari is only third and the red cars seem to lose evenly over all corners.

This is also proven by the first Longrun comparisons. Valtteri Bottas was on average almost one second faster than Max Verstappen and Sebastian Vettel in his Grand Prix distance. All other teams are at least 1.6 seconds behind. That would be last year's picture.

Responding to the observations of the competition, Mercedes also had to admit that they are one step ahead. More clearly than last year, but not as dramatic as 2015 and 2016, and at the moment Red Bull is more on the bill than Ferrari.

Will do thank you Tony

Amus reports Ferrari stands 3rd. They are predicting mercs vs RB.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Vettel was 1.172 seconds faster than Kevin Magnussen in the HaasF1 customer Ferrari. Nevertheless, there was no cheering in the factory in Maranello. Rather the opposite. Team boss Maurizio Arrivabene and technical director Mattia Binotto stepped out of the Ferrari garage during the lunch break with a worried face.

While Vettel struggled his way through a wall of autograph and selfie hunters into the motorhome, Binotto set off for HaasF1 to find out how much fuel Magnussen was using in his US Ferrari? According to calculations by the competition, there was not much more residual gasoline in the Ferrari tank. If that's true, you'd have to worry in Maranello.

Vettel's best time was put into perspective by scoring it on the softest rubber compound Hypersoft. Magnussen had supersoft tires on his car. According to Pirelli calculations, the two-step difference in rubber is approximately one second. This means that the Ferrari, adjusted for tyres, would have been only a tenth faster than its American counterpart. Too little, if you want to win the world championship against Mercedes

Mercedes officially regards the balance of power as a neck-and-neck race between Red Bull, Ferrari and himself. One does not want to take away the illusion from the fans that it could come to an end of the silver dominance. That would be bad for business.

But the truth looks a little different. Renault's GPS analysis gives Mercedes a clear lead over Red Bull. So at least three tenths. Ferrari is only third and the red cars seem to lose evenly over all corners.

This is also proven by the first Longrun comparisons. Valtteri Bottas was on average almost one second faster than Max Verstappen and Sebastian Vettel in his Grand Prix distance. All other teams are at least 1.6 seconds behind. That would be last year's picture.

Responding to the observations of the competition, Mercedes also had to admit that they are one step ahead. More clearly than last year, but not as dramatic as 2015 and 2016, and at the moment Red Bull is more on the bill than Ferrari.

Is this from Amus? I struggle to believe that ferrari adjusted for tire performance is only one tenth ahead of haas

Barcelona Testing 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Is this from Amus? I struggle to believe that ferrari adjusted for tire performance is only one tenth ahead of haas
    That’s AMUS

But the explanation could be different, our guys where angry with hass because hass is showing qualy mode

That’s why they are so close to us in SS
    We didn’t use it.

This article is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    What is AMUS

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    What is AMUS
    Auto Motor un Sport (German)

I hope

Are they really believe that we are just a couple of tenths in front of Haas????!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

What makes me angry is that IF we go to Melbourne and take pole ,then what they are gonna say ???!!!What will be their "punishment " for saying such nonsense ??!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Everybody in F1technical says this article is a joke, made under the influence of ferrari smoke in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Yes they completely look past Ferrari and believe they can beat Mercedes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    This article is a joke.
    Yea they are definitely way way out there...