Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 2018 German GP : RACE

Now we are on the back foot again. I hope we can recover from this horrendous weekend. Sadly this might be Seb's last chance to win at Hockenheim and he blew it.

Quote Originally Posted by coshida View Post
    VET was really fast in the rain. The result is awful. I feel bad for SM..
    Sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    He had almost 10 sec when he hit the wall. How much do you need? It was a silly mistake. Hope it doesnt happen again
    10 seconds with HAM on much fresher ultrasofts lapping 1.5 seconds a lap quicker with 15 laps to go.

No problem guys, vet will come back hard in Hungary. It will be vet who will win it.
    Miracles do happen, this race showed that. Don’t worry, we’ve got fastest car on grid. Will take no worries.

Can't stand his haicut, though

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I honestly don’t understand your rant. There’s no penalty for that if no advantage gained. Cutting the white line on pit exit is illegal as per rule book
    They gave it to Kimi in Baku last year. 5 sec for crossing the pitlane lane on ENTRY, and remaining on the track. Its exactly what Hamilton did, if not less.

Well nothing is lost yet, Ham could DNF next race.

You don’t read do you?
    I did read and you question on why im ranting about obvious breach of rules. It doesn't matter what you gain when you clearly make a dangerous move.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    10 seconds with HAM on much fresher ultrasofts lapping 1.5 seconds a lap quicker with 15 laps to go.
    Hamilton had backmarkers, Bottas and Kimi to pass. Let it go my friend

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    No problem guys, vet will come back hard in Hungary. It will be vet who will win it.
    Miracles do happen, this race showed that. Don’t worry, we’ve got fastest car on grid. Will take no worries.

Then maybe we shouldve pitted our guys with Ultras instead of reacting to others? Mercs put HAM in despite the dangers of rain and it worked for them

Hahaha #1 No penalty for pushing the car! #2 No penalty for changing lane into the pit entry! Told you guys stop watching F1! boycott so that F1 will have lesser viewer until FIA realized it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Well nothing is lost yet, Ham could DNF next race.
    Yup that’s what I say..!! Mercs is vulnerable now.!

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Hahaha #1 No penalty for pushing the car! #2 No penalty for changing lane into the pit entry! Told you guys stop watching F1! boycott so that F1 will have lesser viewer until FIA realized it.
    When are you starting your boycott?
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Like I said. A joke

Still a lot of races to go, more tracks coming up will suit ferrari.
    Hungary will be Ferrari vs RB. Hopefully vet will come on top + RB guys will be ahead of mercs.

But I feel sad for vet, wanted to win home race.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    He had almost 10 sec when he hit the wall. How much do you need? It was a silly mistake. Hope it doesnt happen again
    Lewis was catching at 2 secs a lap on fresher tyres

Clearly the mistake was made when Kimi didn't swap places with Seb for about 10 laps. Seb probably ruined his tire some while staying behind his team mate. That 10 laps on fresh tires would have build enough of a gap between Seb and Ham which could give Seb breathing space even if Ham pits for new ultras. When Ham finally did, and was lapping 1.5 sec faster than Seb, Seb had to push and probably caused the mistake which caused a DNF.

Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore. Seb was gutted and hopefully he recovers from this. We can't afford any more mistakes from here on out.

That could cost Seb the championship 4 time world champions should not be making those mistakes 17 points is a more than recoverable gap but if we lose the championship by a few points then that mistake will look really costly

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Kimi won't do anything about tue Mercs in front. He is about as much use as sunglasses on a guy with no ears
    You sad piece of...
    What could he done? Top cars can’t pass each others here.
    Team made mistake not taking Kimi in when VB did that stop. All that mess in merc pit... 2nd place lost.
    There was no reason to wait one more lap.

I know Seb made a mistake and Ham won - don’t blame Kimi.

It's alright guys, when we win the WDC and WCC later this year we will look back on the rollercoaster ride and smile :)

Best cars, so so drivers and definitely lots of bad luck. A very sad day at Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    When are you starting your boycott?
    I started when they gave Kimi a 10sec penalty, I did not watch tv, I'm just monitoring in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    That could cost Seb the championship 4 time world champions should not be making those mistakes 17 points is a more than recoverable gap but if we lose the championship by a few points then that mistake will look really costly
    I don’t think so, more mistakes are yet to come from mercs.
    This season is like roller coaster, ferrari still has some advantages coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by JPA View Post
    You sad piece of...
    What could he done? Top cars can’t pass each others here.
    Team made mistake not taking Kimi in when VB did that stop. All that mess in merc pit... 2nd place lost.
    There was no reason to wait one more lap.

I know Seb made a mistake and Ham won - don’t blame Kimi.
    Dont get baited by the obvious haters, they have a specific mindset that wont change even if Kimi would've won.

Seb was quick in the wet, only Lewis was matching him. But he made a mistake, he was unlucky.

We still have a fast car and the championship is far from over.

What a horrible end to our weekend. I'm gutted.

Lewis should have AT LEAST a 5 second penalty!!

Kimi could've won if it wasn't for him going wide losing and losing a position :(

Lot of mistakes from teams & FIA
    1) kimi was not allowed to pass backmakers gros/mag, where he went of the track & bottas took advantage .... (FIA mistake)
    2) team didn’t box kimi for fresh set of US ahead of bottas. (Ferrari mistake)
    3) Lewis on the pit entry lane cross n came back on track... definetly penalty (FIA mistake)

I honestly don’t understand your rant. There’s no penalty for that if no advantage gained. Cutting the white line on pit exit is illegal as per rule book
    Do you think Kimi gained advantage in this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I958MNEo2wA

Lewis is probably laughing so hard in his head right now. He got his revenged on Seb for winning in his home track.