Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 2019 Russian Grand Prix: Free Practices & Qualifying

Lack of downforce eyes*

Now I understand whar Lewis and Alonso meant back in 2013 with "Vettel doesnt even hit apexes, yet he goes faster".

Major crash in f2 race start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE5lRWgcyr0

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Lack of downforce eyes*

Now I understand whar Lewis and Alonso meant back in 2013 with "Vettel doesnt even hit apexes, yet he goes faster".
    Lewis was never there during that period. It was Alonso.
    That’s why everyone rated Alonso as the best driver of the grid by team principles even though vettel won championships. Not ham.

Also I said earlier & repeat it again. MS & Alonso are the drivers who extracted everything out of the car even if it’s not to their liking.
    Ham & vettel would never match those two above, no matter how many championships they win.

One more point to be added, RB is known to produce strong chassis & more DF dependent cars. Less drag philosophy is never a concept for them.You can see that in current RB line up, every driver apart Max couldn’t handle the car well. They finding it tough to get their act. This is what happening with vettel currently Who is more dependent on car rather than his driving style.
    When in 2014 DR outclassed Him, he took a move on from RB. At such situation everyone thought DR is the main deal.
    But when Max arrived at RB, he’s shown Wt he’s up to Then DR made a move. Tomorrow if someone arrives at RB, who outclasses Max, the same formula goes on. It’s just RB car Design philosophy.
    This is the main reason I never rated his championships so high. But when we are nowhere in 2014, he got us few pole positions & wins in 2015, 2017.

He said during an interview that 2017 car was his best choice, because it’s more DF oriented without powerful engine as now.

Yes he did mistakes, everyone accepts it. But he’s not a ordinary driver, as everyone project here.

Before arrival of Charles at Ferrari, everyone thought vettel is delivering the maximum at quali.
    Now, Charles Leclerc set the barrier between himself n vettel.

Since 2007 I think at Ferrari no team-mates we’re close in points & performances. In 2019 we have it n next year too if we have a strong car, there are two drivers who can bring WDC & WCC. That’s what I as a Ferrari fan believe it.
    Forza Ferrari, Leclerc, vettel. This combo can deliver much wanted title for us.