Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky F1 Pundits...

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    I'm not sure the pundits are so bad, Sky love to come up with a tabloid type narrative and really force it even if what plays out does not fit what they are trying to say. Years ago Croft was really good on radio, I have noticed they seem to be told to come up with a particular narrative and do not always sound like they want to go with it. Brundle often seems to try and get out of the discussion the production team force on them. Sky as a company are really forcing the BLM and seems to give new impetus to the butt licking of Hamilton but so what, I gather Dutch F1 coverage is a Maxfest. Their core audience is the UK so to be expected.
    Ha ha, that's quite a strong opinion! Sky's pundits are just too focused on HAM for my liking, but they're preferable to C4's team. Being a tifoso isn't really natural for a Brit, and I'm not patriotic about sport, so I make no excuses for supporting Ferrari and any team or driver connected with them.
    Last edited by Rob; 13th September 2020 at 11:40.

Something i noticed, when they go talk crofty before race starts. May not mean to much, but he has always wearing hugo boss. Who do they sponsor?

Maybe be trivial. But. We all know crofty has always been Merc.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

They’re just doing a particularly gushing section on Ferrari right now, they don’t seem biased to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Something i noticed, when they go talk crofty before race starts. May not mean to much, but he has always wearing hugo boss. Who do they sponsor?

Maybe be trivial. But. We all know crofty has always been Merc.
    and they used to sponsor McLaren.