Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9344546474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 1892

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

  1. #1741
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    @ Merc, "The Car" came in 9th! Behind the butler? No Lewis; no podium ; no win? Merc gave all F-1 fans a break. Great seeing Perez win one!!!
    THE CAR performed,.....the pit stop ****-up brought the car in 9th behind the butler. Lewis is no "great" wonder boy due to his 7 WDC titles.
    Last edited by Rob; 7th December 2020 at 10:33.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  2. #1742
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    THE CAR performed,.....the pit stop ****-up brought the car in 9th behind the butler. Lewis is no "great" wonder boy due to his 7 WDC titles.
    What about the poles and wins? I'm just joking! Ferrari held 1st place with the worst pit stops until last race. Another win for Merc in that category. Lewis needs to promote no masks . no social distancing , and everyone will do the opposite. Almost as good as a him finding the vaccine !
    Last edited by Rob; 7th December 2020 at 10:34.

  3. #1743
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    353
    Vettel says the recent pit stop errors are probably due to older equipment which needs replacing.

  4. #1744
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Vettel says the recent pit stop errors are probably due to older equipment which needs replacing.
    I hope the savings on not paying him $50 million will go towards new pit equipment & even a bonus to the crew when they do a 1 sec save.

  5. #1745
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I hope the savings on not paying him $50 million will go towards new pit equipment & even a bonus to the crew when they do a 1 sec save.
    The development of pit equipment is frozen next year.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  6. #1746
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    The development of pit equipment is frozen next year.
    The pit crew isn't frozen all though they seem to be when changing tires. I believe it's them more than equipment that needs help.

  7. #1747
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,226
    Supposedly Bottas took out any mention of Merc from his IG account and Russel removed mention of Williams from his.

    I don't follow them so I can't attest to what they looked like before.

    Wonder if true lol

  8. #1748
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iceoplex
    Posts
    1,714
    Nikita Mazepin is in trouble for touching girl on video:

    https://streamable.com/wo422l?fbclid...L4DlqDbiHj_HKM

    Remove Nikita Mazepin From Formula 1 petition in progress.

    https://www.change.org/p/fia-remove-...ap_basic_share
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymoreĒ - Fernando Alonso

  9. #1749
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Nikita Mazepin is in trouble for touching girl on video:

    https://streamable.com/wo422l?fbclid...L4DlqDbiHj_HKM

    Remove Nikita Mazepin From Formula 1 petition in progress.

    https://www.change.org/p/fia-remove-...ap_basic_share
    The probability of anything happening is close to 0. The only that could shut his mouth is if Mick absolutely destroys him and shows him his place. Getting in shady Russian billionaires was a bad idea. Ferrari should've bought the team and made it the junior team, along with an additional seat at Alfa Romeo. How do we plan on testing all these promising and talented drivers like Ilott, Shwartzman, Gianluca Petecof, Arthur Leclerc and the like when we control a grand total of 4 seats of which only 2 can be used for getting young drivers?
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  10. #1750
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iceoplex
    Posts
    1,714
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymoreĒ - Fernando Alonso

  11. #1751
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Nikita Mazepin is in trouble for touching girl on video:

    https://streamable.com/wo422l?fbclid...L4DlqDbiHj_HKM

    Remove Nikita Mazepin From Formula 1 petition in progress.

    https://www.change.org/p/fia-remove-...ap_basic_share
    21 year old dude touched a boob? Oh the horror! Who cares?

  12. #1752
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,651
    Sad day for all those white knights at Reddit.

  13. #1753
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Sad day for all those white knights at Reddit.
    lol
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  14. #1754
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    S„o Paulo
    Posts
    81

    Binoto sacked Resta. Again Ferrari,s main chief

    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    he's got a tough teammate, so he may NEVER have a chance to prove himself....either with a good or bad car....Charles is a tough cookie...

    let;s hope the "not so good performance numbers" rumours about our car are just that, rumours....

    only time will tell.....common winter testing....cannot come fast enough

  15. #1755
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    S„o Paulo
    Posts
    81

    Binoto sacked Resta. Again Ferrari,s main chief throwing top team member away!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    he's got a tough teammate, so he may NEVER have a chance to prove himself....either with a good or bad car....Charles is a tough cookie...

    let;s hope the "not so good performance numbers" rumours about our car are just that, rumours....

    only time will tell.....common winter testing....cannot come fast enough

  16. #1756
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    524
    He isn't fired. Just transferred to Haas. Ferrari is actually working on a loophole for the budget cap. According to Italian law, you can't just fire people and especially during the pandemic, the govt has made sure of it. With the budget cap, you will be forced to get rid of personnel because it simply isn't necessary to have as many people as before. So, Ferrari came up with a plan to share employees with Haas and Alfa Romeo. A primitive type of this system was in effect even in last year when Simone Resta was working for Alfa Romeo. With this, Ferrari will have data from 6 cars and can determine better on what development path to choose.

    https://www.racefans.net/2020/12/09/...model-at-haas/
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  17. #1757
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    He isn't fired. Just transferred to Haas. Ferrari is actually working on a loophole for the budget cap. According to Italian law, you can't just fire people and especially during the pandemic, the govt has made sure of it. With the budget cap, you will be forced to get rid of personnel because it simply isn't necessary to have as many people as before. So, Ferrari came up with a plan to share employees with Haas and Alfa Romeo. A primitive type of this system was in effect even in last year when Simone Resta was working for Alfa Romeo. With this, Ferrari will have data from 6 cars and can determine better on what development path to choose.

    https://www.racefans.net/2020/12/09/...model-at-haas/
    Smart.....hopefully we’ll give to Merc where it hurt more come 2022....

  18. #1758
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    353
    Any updates on Ferrari potentially competing in IndyCar?

    If they do, that will be another team they can divert personnel and resources due to the budget cap.

  19. #1759
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    353
    Will Hamilton be driving this weekend?

  20. #1760
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,809
    Doesn't look like it.

  21. #1761
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Any updates on Ferrari potentially competing in IndyCar?

    If they do, that will be another team they can divert personnel and resources due to the budget cap.
    Last I heard, they still were in talks. Indycar doesn't really require nearly as much personnel as Ferrari would have to lay off even after transferring them to Haas and Alfa Romeo. They might even consider running for both Indy and WEC.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  22. #1762
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    353
    Hamilton will be racing this weekend...

  23. #1763
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    820
    Hopefully the last we'll see of that moron. He should give Brembo a goat as a send-off gift for the loyal support over the years.

    #Russell2021

    Not that I'll watch this weekend. Especially considering the BS grid penalty Leclerc got. Pointless now.

  24. #1764
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Hopefully the last we'll see of that moron. He should give Brembo a goat as a send-off gift for the loyal support over the years.

    #Russell2021

    Not that I'll watch this weekend. Especially considering the BS grid penalty Leclerc got. Pointless now.
    I doubt I will watch the race either, especially with the 3 grid penalty.

    And hope to see Russell in Mercedes too.

  25. #1765
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,211
    BREAKING NEWS

    Louis Camilleri has resigned as Ferrari's CEO.


    Ferrari: Camilleri leaves the role of CEO

    https://translate.google.com/transla...search&pto=aue


    Ferrari: Camilleri resigns


    https://translate.google.com/transla...search&pto=aue
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 10th December 2020 at 21:13.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  26. #1766
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS

    Louis Camilleri has resigned as Ferrari's CEO.


    Ferrari: Camilleri leaves the role of CEO

    https://translate.google.com/transla...search&pto=aue


    Ferrari: Camilleri resigns


    https://translate.google.com/transla...search&pto=aue

    at least now they're gonna save a few bucks by NOT having him....he was useless and spineless anyways.....boy i miss Sergio Machione....may he RIP.

    now that guy had a "pair"....again may his soul RIP
    Last edited by Rob; 11th December 2020 at 09:17.

  27. #1767
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    145
    Great.. just great. At a time when we needed stability in the organisation, people leave. I seriously miss Sergio Machione...��

    Anyways, wish him a happy retired life.

  28. #1768
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS

    Louis Camilleri has resigned as Ferrari's CEO.


    Ferrari: Camilleri leaves the role of CEO

    https://translate.google.com/transla...search&pto=aue


    Ferrari: Camilleri resigns


    https://translate.google.com/transla...search&pto=aue
    Who will be the replacement?

  29. #1769
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,211
    Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Who will be the replacement?
    Elkann will act as interim until a replacement is found
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  30. #1770
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,667
    When would Ferrari have stable management?
    Anyways itís good that he resigned.Letís see who would takeover for the long term. I think Mattia Binotto will apply for this position & play politics to gain the position.

    If thereís no improvement next year & challenge in 2021, Mattia resignation next to follow up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •