Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: F1 British GP Free practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Just give ferrari sometime to “understand the car”
    Lol.....hopefully with any luck they’ll understand it by 2022

They aren’t turned their engines yet...!! While we don’t have a engine to turn on.

Like it makes a difference, we have NOTHING to turn up mate....our engine is crap without the magic trick we had in 2019 when we’d burn more fuel in quali to get POLE....

Now we have a FIAT engine....:(

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Then surely haven’t live OR watched our beloved team int 80’s.....much of the same thing but with far worse reliability issues
    Yeh 1st I started in mid 80s and it was the 1st years so it wasnt bothers me much and on the other hand that's the bad thing about today's social media ,you talk /read with so many people all over the world and you read SO many negative comments and people calling us cheaters. And it's not like they use to call us in Schumi era,then I had the excuse that they telling us because we are winning everything. Now its totally bad, they have a logical excuse to tell us and we are in a very bad situation performance wise and that also is relevant with their excuse to tell us cheaters!!!!
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 31st July 2020 at 13:21.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Yeh 1st I started in mid 80s and it was the 1st years so it wasnt bothers me much and on the other hand that's the bad thing about today's social media ,you talk /read with so many people all over the world and you read SO many negative comments and people calling us cheaters. And it's like they use to call us in Schumi era,then I had the excuse that they telling us because we are winning everything. Now its totally bad, they have a logical excuse to tell us and we are in a very bad situation performance wise and that also is relevant with their excuse to tell us cheaters!!!!
    Well people say that we had something clever last year that’s why we had a strong engine and that’s why we beat Merc.....NO, we didn’t....we absolutely tricked the fuel flow sensor so we can use more fuel, hence more power and got a few runs of pole positions.....but the truth of the matter was that we CHEATED, plain and simple....and I’m NOT proud of it as a ferrari supporter and neither should Ferrari be.

That’s why we are suffering so much now and probably had to do a major revamp of our engine and will take some time until we have a strong engine ON MERIT

Well people say that we had something clever last year that’s why we had a strong engine and that’s why we beat Merc.....NO, we didn’t....we absolutely tricked the fuel flow sensor so we can use more fuel, hence more power and got a few runs of pole positions.....but the truth of the matter was that we CHEATED, plain and simple....and I’m NOT proud of it as a ferrari supporter and neither should Ferrari be.

That’s why we are suffering so much now and probably had to do a major revamp of our engine and will take some time until we have a strong engine ON MERIT
    Exactly! Anyone who disagrees with this statement, give me a call I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Low drag rear wing setup for Ferrari.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeQO4-mX...pg&name=medium
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Wait a second here FerrariF60, saying that we CHEATED is harsh buddy. Please show me where they did.?

Did we exploit a GREY area? Yes we did.......We were investigated, and sure as hell, The FIA imposed an extra fuel flow system to us and others. This is where it hurt us ( clearly )........There's rumors running around that we've been sabotaged and info of our Engine was given to the FIA !! ( Hence the investigation ).........Weather we've been nailed for something like a GREY area, then yeah, cool.........but please don't tell me other teams don't do this ??.......So calling us CHEATS without concrete proof is harsh.

I simply believe that our TP has no balls and doesn't know how to be ruthless in tricky times like this!.............I'll leave you with one question here : How is it that merc can gain speed when all F1 teams were on lock down ??........Why are their engines smoking ?? ( And nobody complains )
    Drive it like you stole it!

Any live streaming guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Wait a second here FerrariF60, saying that we CHEATED is harsh buddy. Please show me where they did.?

Did we exploit a GREY area? Yes we did.......We were investigated, and sure as hell, The FIA imposed an extra fuel flow system to us and others. This is where it hurt us ( clearly )........There's rumors running around that we've been sabotaged and info of our Engine was given to the FIA !! ( Hence the investigation ).........Weather we've been nailed for something like a GREY area, then yeah, cool.........but please don't tell me other teams don't do this ??.......So calling us CHEATS without concrete proof is harsh.

I simply believe that our TP has no balls and doesn't know how to be ruthless in tricky times like this!.............I'll leave you with one question here : How is it that merc can gain speed when all F1 teams were on lock down ??........Why are their engines smoking ?? ( And nobody complains )
    The original fuel flow regulator sampled the flow rate every 2 milliseconds (or so) at fixed timing.
    The new second fuel flow regulator performs the same number of samples but at random points in time.

With the original flow regulator, if one had a variable fuel pressure precisely timed so the pressure was higher when the regulator was not looking and was them back down to normal when it was, you could squeeze more fuel through the "regulator". Now, with the second regulator, you can't.

Any live streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Low drag rear wing setup for Ferrari.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeQO4-mX...pg&name=medium
    Yup, that's why we are no longer at the bottom of the speedtrap.

Gio fastest with 319
    Leclerc 318
    Stroll 318
    Gasly 318

Bottas 312
    Hamilton 312

Vettel should just fly home. There is no point for him to waste his time...

Sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The original fuel flow regulator sampled the flow rate every 2 milliseconds (or so) at fixed timing.
    The new second fuel flow regulator performs the same number of samples but at random points in time.

With the original flow regulator, if one had a variable fuel pressure precisely timed so the pressure was higher when the regulator was not looking and was them back down to normal when it was, you could squeeze more fuel through the "regulator". Now, with the second regulator, you can't.

Thanks for the technical info champ

Still doesn't tell me that's constituted as CHEATING ? Get what i'm saying ?

I just feel that something sinister went on behind closed doors at Ferrari and some idiot went and ran to the FIA with our engine specs. That to me sound more acceptable than FIA just wanting to investigate us ?

You should ask yourself, Why did the Mercs and Red Bull call for an investigation ?? ( In my honest opinion, Coz they knew someone leaked our engine information out to the FIA and the FIA had no option but to investigate us, That's why.) * Just my thoughts tho *

So you telling me that mercs aren't doing anything funny here either ?
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ojie1214 View Post
    Any live streaming?
    https://www.totalsportek.com/formula1-hungary/

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Thanks for the technical info champ

Still doesn't tell me that's constituted as CHEATING ? Get what i'm saying ?

I just feel that something sinister went on behind closed doors at Ferrari and some idiot went and ran to the FIA with our engine specs. That to me sound more acceptable than FIA just wanting to investigate us ?

You should ask yourself, Why did the Mercs and Red Bull call for an investigation ?? ( In my honest opinion, Coz they knew someone leaked our engine information out to the FIA and the FIA had no option but to investigate us, That's why.) * Just my thoughts tho *

So you telling me that mercs aren't doing anything funny here either ?
    yes, I get what your saying. It was a grey area in the loophole. We eventually got caught doing it per an insider job.

Per the smoke regarding the Mercs-->their engines have been doing that for some years now......Racing Point as well. They're not hiding it. IF it was questionable, RedBull as well as the other teams would be all over it??

Long run pace looks horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post

Any comparative data?

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Any comparative data?
    It seems to be all over the place. 1:33.3 to 1:34:6. Charles sliding and fighting the car.

They running low downforce affecting low speed grip especially with full tank and soft tires.
    I feel bad for Vettel, that not a great way to leave Ferrari.

Hamilton's MGU-K is gone. Looks like they are gonna screw him out of the championship again.

Quote Originally Posted by crbassassin View Post
    Hamilton's MGU-K is gone. Looks like they are gonna screw him out of the championship again.
    lol Hamilton can skip this triple header and still win the title, Bottas is too slow to put up any fight. Bottas is as good (or worse) as Albon.

Vettel is more and more a one hit wonder.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Rb spies on Ferrari....,,screenshot,, from my phone...

So a mercedes cut and paste can compete strongly against a factory Merc.?Copying could well be the future why spend millions developing a bitter lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by gjoko-mkd View Post
    Rb spies on Ferrari....,,screenshot,, from my phone...

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...53b6ef7e_h.jpg
    What is there to spy?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Whatever is on the Ferrari......dont make anything similar.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    lol Hamilton can skip this triple header and still win the title, Bottas is too slow to put up any fight. Bottas is as good (or worse) as Albon.
    He could kiss Perez *with tongue) get Cov19, annoy everyone with his kneeling crap miss 3 races and still win with races to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    They are spying how to make ferrari incompetent more & more

Wt else pace do we have on the car. Except that car should be in space

They are spying how to make ferrari incompetent more & more
    Not sure why would you find that funny. I think everyone now understand Ferrari will be nowhere till atleast 2022, Chairman has come out and said that in public. Not pointing at you but some still are coming here and slagging Ferrari off as if team has promised they will start winning from next weekend. Adjust to Ferrari being in midfield for another year and a half atleast. If people can’t accept that, then burning your blood week in week out is a moot point