Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Silverstone Race thread

Charles putting Ferrari back on the podium made the race great. So many fans didn't even expect Ferrari in the top 10. There's hope for the season! Forget Binotto's 2023 expectations.

What did everyone think of the penalty for Albon? to me it seemed rather harsh.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Me also! On some occasions judges are pretty harsh. This is supposed to be racing. With penalties like this, there will be no racing...

Yeah it was K-Mag who lost his car over kerb & was going or not in control with car where albon found the opportunity to pass. Don’t think it’s a penalty, just a racing incident.

Seemed unnecessary.

Not just harsh, think it was wrongly attributed to albon. It was Kmags fault. Hes done exactly this once before. Brazil 2019 i think. Hes quite a reckless driver, with no respect for his fellow pilots. A disaster waiting to happen.
    Silently, like a shadow

Albion is having a real good baptism into f1 he just needs to keep his head down and keep rolling along results will come.

With regulations standing still for next season, if it has 20 races or more I would fully expect to see Hamilton as an 8 time world champion and on at least 100 wins. He’ll equal Schumacher and break his 91 wins easily this year. Only unreliability and Bottas having major luck would stop that so unlikely.

So it looks like Seb could be joining Aston Martin F1 in 2021.

Seb was seen bumping elbows with Lawrence Stroll as they walked by each other.

After the race, Seb got into Otmar Szafnauer's 488 Pista....passenger side.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So it looks like Seb could be joining Aston Martin F1 in 2021.

Seb was seen bumping elbows with Lawrence Stroll as they walked by each other.

After the race, Seb got into Otmar Szafnauer's 488 Pista....passenger side.
    and Kimi was angry all week end, maybe he did get news that Perez takes his seat, ...just guessing

Quote Originally Posted by Submanf1 View Post
    With regulations standing still for next season, if it has 20 races or more I would fully expect to see Hamilton as an 8 time world champion and on at least 100 wins. He’ll equal Schumacher and break his 91 wins easily this year. Only unreliability and Bottas having major luck would stop that so unlikely.
    This is a forgone conclusion! LH will own all records before he retires.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Submanf1 View Post
    I'm already prepared for the possibility that Merc will win all races next season. They are just way too far ahead, more than we've ever seen.
    WDC is already a foregone conclusion, Lewis will take this year and next's title.

At this point, I'm just watching to cheer on Ferrari for whatever result we can get, and because I love watching fast cars.
    I don't expect any WDC competition in these 2 years

Great post; Hornet ! I also still look forward to the F-1 races. The fighting up front is still there until the very finish. Merc almost finished with no points ! Ferrari got a podium ! Lewis finishing 1st. on 3 tires was for sure something to watch for every second till the end.