Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SpanishGP 2020: Race

Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    So Sbinotto threatened to leave Ferrari in 2018 if they kept Arrivabene as the TP and in less than 2 years he's brought Ferrari to this, with another 2 years of struggle ahead at least, cheating with the engine without a plan B and accepting something FIA couldn't prove.

Bravo! Bravo!

Crap chassis, weak engine, problems with reliability, dumb tactics, slow as pit crew. Absolute mediocrity.

What is left is only the name. Happy Seb is getting his out of this mess and poor Charles for having to endure ahead this italian mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Lewis racing against incapable teammate
    Mercedes racing against incapable teams.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Nah...Mercedes can have Max. There's no way in hell I would want Charles to end up at Mercedes.
    But if ferrari issue is same going ahead, I mean if there’s no progress in 2years. I don’t want to see Charles in ferrari getting his talent wasted.

Ferrari is here to win & winning championship with Ferrari is above all other teams.
    Although drivers come & go, but it’s not that driver just gets into the car & just drive.

Aside from Seb's driving form in the last 3 years, you have to give Seb props for questioning his strategist....yet again. Looks great for Seb, emabarassing for Ferrari.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

https://twitter.com/deadlinex/status...07546336579584

And people here thinks that Mercedes is only winning against us because they are cheating....

Utterly incompetent.
    Last edited by Rob; 16th August 2020 at 15:42.

And people here thinks that Mercedes is only winning against us because they are cheating....

Utterly incompetent.
    Not incompetent, sounds like his engineer was looking at telemetry and because se of the electrical issue was showing all ok.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Utterly incompetent.

Charles has alot of food on his plate......for years to come. He's still young so he can handle it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Aside from Seb's driving form in the last 3 years, you have to give Seb props for questioning his strategist....yet again. Looks great for Seb, emabarassing for Ferrari.
    Yup that’s correct

This should show that Vettel is not the only one that is getting a crappy car.
    Leclerc is getting the most of the car they are giving him, just like Alonso did.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Charles has alot of food on his plate......for years to come. He's still young so he can handle it for now.
    Yup...!! Down the line after 2-3years if it’s the same then the issues will start.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Support another team already......
    I’d rather see the team pull their collective heads out of their butts, fire incompetent employees, hire strong leaders and capable engineers. Stop kowtowing to the FIA and use their “muscle”. I will continue to voice that opinion until they start winning. Even if it takes another decade, which it very well might.

What I won’t do is accept mediocrity, let alone celebrate it like you do. It’s pathetic.

So was max. Does that make it embarrassing for rbr too? No. Allll drivers in ever team at some point during the season will question strategy in the races. Just how fom manage the team radios. Spice things up, try make team look as if in total dire.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Ι cant believe how much the team is falling apart !!!!
    In every single aspect we are from mediocre to really bad to litterly sometimes acting/ responding like ammatures!!!!!!!!
    WHY ?????!!!!! What's going on ???!!! We are probably not the best team on personnel, but for sure not what we are looking this year !!!!!!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    So was max. Does that make it embarrassing for rbr too? No. Allll drivers in ever team at some point during the season will question strategy in the races. Just how fom manage the team radios. Spice things up, try make team look as if in total dire.
    I agree with with in that (and Ham a lot of times have questioned his team's choices) .BUT the bad thing for us is that we "stay" with this bad picture/appearance and we dont do anything good to redeem ourselves!!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

RBR are best strategists on the grid above mercs/ferrari, if you see their history of the wins mostly won on tyre strategy.
    I didn’t see Max calling for the tyre strategy at least his days with RB team.

It’s incredible which mistakes keep happening. Like we’re amateurs. Wrong strategy calls, misunderstandings and stupid reliability issues. Charles says a top 5 finish was possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lewis also challenged his strategy today....hardly a major deal.
    Forza Ferrari

There is a dark cloud over Ferrari the team is no where.FROM A PENTHOUSE TO THE **** HOUSE in rapid time.ferrari do not even have the correct toilet paper to deal with the issue.Just like the rest of the planet Ferrari have serious issues very sad for f1 very sad for fans sponsors and ultimately Charles that poor kid he must need therapy after each f1 race.Ferrari you have let down every body very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I’d rather see the team pull their collective heads out of their butts, fire incompetent employees, hire strong leaders and capable engineers. Stop kowtowing to the FIA and use their “muscle”. I will continue to voice that opinion until they start winning. Even if it takes another decade, which it very well might.

What I won’t do is accept mediocrity, let alone celebrate it like you do. It’s pathetic.
    Merc awaits your support.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    So Sbinotto threatened to leave Ferrari in 2018 if they kept Arrivabene as the TP and in less than 2 years he's brought Ferrari to this, with another 2 years of struggle ahead at least, cheating with the engine without a plan B and accepting something FIA couldn't prove.

Bravo! Bravo!

Crap chassis, weak engine, problems with reliability, dumb tactics, slow as pit crew. Absolute mediocrity.

What is left is only the name. Happy Seb is getting his out of this mess and poor Charles for having to endure ahead this italian mediocrity.
    Maybe it’s that we have the same name, but I really like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    That's the scary part. Sure, Vettel is leaving and a new driver is coming, but the problem is not the drivers, it's the TEAM. We certainly look like one of the worst teams out there at the moment, and I'm not talking about the performance of the car, I'm talking about the skill, ability and mentality of the team. I mean look at the Red Bull and Merc teams respond to tough situations in a matter of a week or two. We can't respond, we can't plan, we can't strategise, we can't develop, and we need a season or two and some rule changes to have a hope of turning things around. It's quite frustrating.
    SuPpOrT aNoThEr TeAm AlReAdY... - gReIg

Mercedes racing against incapable teams.
    Forza Ferrari Forever

That's the scary part. Sure, Vettel is leaving and a new driver is coming, but the problem is not the drivers, it's the TEAM. We certainly look like one of the worst teams out there at the moment, and I'm not talking about the performance of the car, I'm talking about the skill, ability and mentality of the team. I mean look at the Red Bull and Merc teams respond to tough situations in a matter of a week or two. We can't respond, we can't plan, we can't strategise, we can't develop, and we need a season or two and some rule changes to have a hope of turning things around. It's quite frustrating.
    What else we can do, as ferrari fans we have to bear the embarrassment and support team and hope that gets sacked soon and some good engineers get hired.
    Forza Ferrari Forever

Merc awaits your support.
    And the gold metal for mental gymnastics goes to Greig. That’s the type of logic the Ferrari pit wall uses. Wanting Ferrari to succeed and criticizing them when they don’t does not mean I want to support another team. It just shows that I am not a sheep, bleating pleasantries in support of failure.

A team like Ferrari can not and should not accept failure and neither should their true fans.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    And the gold metal for mental gymnastics goes to Greig. That’s the type of logic the Ferrari pit wall uses. Wanting Ferrari to succeed and criticizing them when they don’t does not mean I want to support another team. It just shows that I am not a sheep, bleating pleasantries in support of failure.

A team like Ferrari can not and should not accept failure and neither should their true fans.
    It's pathetic that you can't seem to accept there is no magic wand and this will not be fixed this year and probably not next, so repeating your same rubbish race after race is not going to change a thing, suck it up or come back when we are winning.

Or support another team as I said before.
    Forza Ferrari

It's pathetic that you can't seem to accept there is no magic wand and this will not be fixed this year and probably not next, so repeating your same rubbish race after race is not going to change a thing, suck it up or come back when we are winning.

Or support another team as I said before.
    Agreed no magic can be done but i sure like to raise one point, in football clubs buys players and managers and support staff which are best in business.Why is ferrari not bringing Merc engineers then? Its ferrari, forget the ego splash cash or do whatever it takes and get those engineers
    Forza Ferrari Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Alakshendra View Post
    Agreed no magic can be done but i sure like to raise one point, in football clubs buys players and managers and support staff which are best in business.Why is ferrari not bringing Merc engineers then? Its ferrari, forget the ego splash cash or do whatever it takes and get those engineers
    Maybe they are happy at Mercedes? Are you suggesting Ferrari is not trying to hire people?
    Forza Ferrari

Ross Brawn says Ferrari face a 'long road ahead' to rediscover competitiveness
    Ross is spot on. Only wish Ferrari could somehow lure him back to the team.

Max today was a feisty Max. His engineer toned him down. We did'nt here Max again.

Max last week went against his engineer to save the tires....Max got it right.

RBR overall are good strategists.....up there with Mercedes.

Yes, Lewis and Max question ther strategist but these are top notch teams in top notch cars. More often, the strategist from said teams ""quiets" the driver down.

Only wish Ferrari could somehow lure him back to the team.
    Why you want him back,his feeding Merc all the info they want,and i dont care what any body on this forum says but it all about Lewis (racist) Merc/FIA/Liberty/Politics for there show.
    I realy hope LH retire very soon together with Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfsmith View Post
    Why you want him back,his feeding Merc all the info they want,and i dont care what any body on this forum says but it all about Lewis (racist) Merc/FIA/Liberty/Politics for there show.
    I realy hope LH retire very soon together with Merc.
    Because he would get Ferrari winning again.