Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 229

Thread: Sakhir GP 2020 - Race

  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    453
    How can they copy a entire car in less than a year and make sure every piece works in harmony. No way they didn't do it without Mercedes help.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    How can they copy a entire car in less than a year and make sure every piece works in harmony. No way they didn't do it without Mercedes help.
    Yeah it's an illegal car. Baffles me why people on here are happy for a driver in a team with an illegal car beating us this season.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Who cares really, Merc is the enemy not Lewis.
    +1
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,198
    So gutted for Russell....but it is nice to see no Mercedes on the podium.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    @BREMBO,

    It is THE CAR! Not YOUR goat LH!
    It's both.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Tirana, al
    Posts
    104
    Great drive from Toto Wolf.
    Merc prove that thay can win without Ham, and Toto managed to bring the money to FI - Aston Martin, in which he owns 30%. No more sport here

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Tirana, al
    Posts
    104
    It looks like he has the upper hand on the races, can controll everything. Bottas didn't need this win given that Ver is out, but FI yes. Rusell proved what Toto needed but this was all, he was just a degustator, that is all he ever wanted.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,198
    I have'nt seen so much pink since I got lost in the lingerie department....
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,179
    Could it get any worse for our team, Charles too ambitious maybe, but no more guilty than Perez, IMO. Our pit stops were shocking again for Seb who managed to do absolutely nothing except finish. Embarrassing doesn't cover it but what could we expect even if Charles had still been in the race, we'd have been sitting ducks. Russell shone but I don't support Mercedes or any other team except Alfa, the race was entertaining on that short track. This season has been so painful and it can't end soon enough.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,694
    I wouldn’t put it past Mercedes to have done this on purpose to protect Lewis. XD

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Well done Checo, well ******* done. This man deserves to be in F1. Come on Liberty and FIA, it will be an absolute travesty if Checo is out of F1.

    Russell made his mark today. Bottas is nothing but a Barrichello 2.0, he's only there to make his teammate look good.
    Don't insult Rubens. Maybe he didn't keep up with Michael in qualifying but he definitely had the gall to make a move. Bottas is somewhat close to Hamilton in qualifying but I have never seen any driver fall apart that easily in race and he doesn't have the gall to do anything.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  12. #162
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I wouldn’t put it past Mercedes to have done this on purpose to protect Lewis. XD
    They care more about their brand than Hamilton.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Don't insult Rubens. Maybe he didn't keep up with Michael in qualifying but he definitely had the gall to make a move. Bottas is somewhat close to Hamilton in qualifying but I have never seen any driver fall apart that easily in race and he doesn't have the gall to do anything.
    Oh please, let's not be revisionist here. The only move that Rubens ever made was moving off line so Michael could over take.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    520
    The fight for P4 OR P4 in the championship is over. It likely wouldn't have been in our favour anyway coming into this race and would've been an out of points finish anyway but I hope Leclerc matures his racecraft with today. As for the battle for P6, Leclerc needs a minimum P4 which I don't think is far fetched in Abu Dhabi.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by h3ro View Post
    Oh please, let's not be revisionist here. The only move that Rubens ever made was moving off line so Michael could over take.
    Not revisionist. Just look up his moves in Donnington 1993, he went from P12 to P4 in 1 single lap in a bloody Jordan. You can definitely call him out for the lack of pace but it will be an insult to not mention his overtaking skills.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    520
    Absolutely gutted for Russell. I feel almost just as bad for him as I did for Leclerc in Bahrain 2019. I hope Mercedes has learnt that Bottas is absolutely garbage.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I have'nt seen so much pink since I got lost in the lingerie department....
    next Year it’s green.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    CL needs to learn that race is not just the start
    yup.....he did the same to Seb last race where vettel complained that he should have crashed into him....

    Charles is good, but he needs to be a bit less aggressive in first corner incidents.....he pushed his luck again and this time he came out the sore loser

  19. #169
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Perez to blame
    don't think so....he went for a gap that was always gonna close....why would perez yeld to a ferrari torpedo....the kid is good, but he needs to learn that a race is not won (well not this year cause we aint got the car) in the first corner

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,424
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yup.....he did the same to Seb last race where vettel complained that he should have crashed into him....

    Charles is good, but he needs to be a bit less aggressive in first corner incidents.....he pushed his luck again and this time he came out the sore loser
    He was not even close to Seb last week.....
    Forza Ferrari

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    8,198
    Leclerc gets a 3 place grid penatly for next week........that sucks.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Charles Leclerc 3 place grid penalty for next race.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  23. #173
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    He was not even close to Seb last week.....
    mate, re watch the start of last week's race.....seb had to back off into first corner from the aggressive Charles again....as he was saying that on the radio....."maybe i should have cashed into him"....that's what he said

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,424
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    mate, re watch the start of last week's race.....seb had to back off into first corner from the aggressive Charles again....as he was saying that on the radio....."maybe i should have cashed into him"....that's what he said
    I watched it already, Seb had nothing to be crying about.
    Forza Ferrari

  25. #175
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Leclerc gets a 3 place grid penatly for next week........that sucks.
    as much as i like this kid, and think that he's absolutely brilliant....but he deserves this grid drop to "cool him OFF" a bit....and stop being too aggressive.....i mean a racer will always try to be aggressive....but within the limits of course....

  26. #176
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I watched it already, Seb had nothing to be crying about.
    whatever mate....

  27. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Just racing it happens, small lock up into the corner on cold tyres and a dusty track should be no real issue if Perez does not sweep across and smash into him.
    After watching more replays and on-boards I'm more convinced than before that Leclerc should be more controlled on lap 1.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  28. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    as much as i like this kid, and think that he's absolutely brilliant....but he deserves this grid drop to "cool him OFF" a bit....and stop being too aggressive.....i mean a racer will always try to be aggressive....but within the limits of course....
    +1
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  29. #179
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    After watching more replays and on-boards I'm more convinced than before that Leclerc should be more controlled on lap 1.
    Totally agree too.....but Greig seems to thing otherwise....hard to get that through his head....LOLOLOL....no wonder Charles will get 3 place grid drop for next race....WELL DESERVED....

  30. #180
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    A doubly disappointing race in the end then. First, Leclerc's exit. Then, Russell's misfortune. Oh well. Such is life.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •