Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sebastian Vettel tribute thread

Seb lost a lot of mid track fighting experience beimg up front during his 4WDC years @ R Bull. The results , the 4 WDCs. and the Millions$$ he earned. And he still has a job in F-1 ! Who could ask for anything more!!! And throw in that he's well liked by his peers and most fans.

To the very few that blame it all to the car and pit crew even, should take a hard look at how Charles performed this year in the same car that Seb had.
    There is your answer.

I am not saying Seb is a bad driver; but adaptability and perseverance are a few of the characteristics of a Great driver.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    To the very few that blame it all to the car and pit crew even, should take a hard look at how Charles performed this year in the same car that Seb had.
    There is your answer.

I am not saying Seb is a bad driver; but adaptability and perseverance are a few of the characteristics of a Great driver.
    I agree....and YES, Ferrari has made a bunch of mistakes in 17 and 18, but in 18 we surely had a better engine than in 17 and without Sebs on track mistakes he had a good chance at beating Hamilton, but in the end he failed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCi5tOKuGr4&t=135s

Thank you SEB!!!

I've literally had goosebumps

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCi5tOKuGr4&t=135s

Thank you SEB!!!

I've literally had goosebumps
    Beautiful
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

R Bull says they had no shot at getting Seb back. It was too late when they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    R Bull says they had no shot at getting Seb back. It was too late when they tried.
    That’s a bunch of ********....why would they want an underperforming Seb?? They’d be better off with Albon...
    I personally think Perez will do a much better job then Seb ever would in that Red Bull.....sebs time in F1 is now he past
    Last edited by Rob; 30th December 2020 at 07:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Seb already had a deal with Lawrence Stroll aka Aston Martin F1 (2021) way ahead of RedBull even considering Seb as a replacement for Albon.

It was either Nico Hulkenberg or Checo Perez. Checo was the right source due to his performance. He also brings Mercedes knowledge to RedBull.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    That’s a bunch of ********....why would they want an underperforming Seb?? They’d be better off with Albon...
    I personally think Perez will do a much better job then Seb ever would in that Red Bull.....sebs time in F1 is now he past
    Seb has a solid excuse for under performing," the car! The same goes for Charles. Seb loves driving F-1 and enjoys making Millions. His hero drove until 44 yrs. old. Seb is healthy ; wealthy; and wise! I can only hope Ferrari hurries up with a top car for Charles. 60 more H P will do. A Carlos; Mick vs. Lewis; Charles future would be a disaster for all Ferrari fans.
    Last edited by Brembo; 31st December 2020 at 07:38.

Vettel has aged 15 years since his break up with Ferrari! I know his hair has been thinning for a while, but wow! He should ask Ham where he got his implants

https://www.planetf1.com/news/sebast...n-martin-seat/
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Vettel has aged 15 years since his break up with Ferrari! I know his hair has been thinning for a while, but wow! He should ask Ham where he got his implants

Lmfao....I can laugh all I want because I started going bold when I was in my 30’s.... but now I’m just shaving my head....looks way better than the male pattern baldness he’s sporting right now.....

Looks like a flo-bee job. Better keep his helmet on.

I know drivers are loosing hair because of wearing helmets, but this.... I am surprised! He looks so old

He was balding from 2013 itself, when he was at his best. It finally took 8 years for him to look like my uncle. That won't affect his racing though. With a stable car, Vettel is still a force to be reckoned with.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Genes, his father also has similar hair line

Wolf's 2 cents.

Guess it was Ferrari's fault Leclerc beat Vettel.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/77275...got-worse.html

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Wolf's 2 cents.

Guess it was Ferrari's fault Leclerc beat Vettel.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/77275...got-worse.html
    These people even make Vettel look like a bad person. The guy may be slow but he didn't hesitate to literally call Leclerc the GOAT once he saw that what he was witnessing in Leclerc is truly something special, perhaps a reflection of Vettel's younger self. Since he actually knows and acknowledges such stuff, he is totally silent meanwhile everyone else are trying to accuse Ferrari of foul play when what they did was totally correct. They're trying to demoralise us and our boys and gals at Maranello.

Makes me proud to know that we would never ever say something like that to any other team when they have a similar situation.

So it's Mercedes fault that Nico won in 2016? HAHAHA.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    well yeah.....cause it it wasn't for the set up failure on 2 Chain's engine.....hamster would have been a 8xWDC already

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Don't forget they actively tried to sabotage Rosberg's car in Singapore 2014.

https://www.racefans.net/2014/09/26/...re-retirement/