Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 616

Thread: SF21 Challenger Thread

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,809

    Essentially means they've recovered approximately 70-80 HP if rumours are to be believed that we were down around 50 HP to Merc. Figured it would be around that so the reported 30HP gain must be on top of what they had in 2019. If so, should be a pretty good engine.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Essentially means they've recovered approximately 70-80 HP if rumours are to be believed that we were down around 50 HP to Merc. Figured it would be around that so the reported 30HP gain must be on top of what they had in 2019. If so, should be a pretty good engine.
    I’m not trying to be the pessimist here, been getting too excited in previous years by so called rumours (just like what they are now) and then come first race to be flat disappointed...

    So for now I trust no ONE, heck, I don’t even trust myself sometimes.....lol

    Back to the old saying.....ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT
    So the SF1000 proved to be a DUD....let's hope the SF21 will be much better then its predecessor.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    12,790
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Iím not trying to be the pessimist here, been getting too excited in previous years by so called rumours (just like what they are now) and then come first race to be flat disappointed...

    So for now I trust no ONE, heck, I donít even trust myself sometimes.....lol

    Back to the old saying.....ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT
    Exactly!

  4. #184
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,977
    I also, take nothing for granted!!!
    I just post some news/rumors just because that's the only thing we can do right now !!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  5. #185
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I also, take nothing for granted!!!
    I just post some news/rumors just because that's the only thing we can do right now !!!!!
    Totally understandable
    So the SF1000 proved to be a DUD....let's hope the SF21 will be much better then its predecessor.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    147
    PURE PASSION source?
    Last edited by subfire91; 18th February 2021 at 12:35.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,977
    Quote Originally Posted by subfire91 View Post
    PURE PASSION source?
    Me and my friends have a ferrari fan page on facebook for greek fans (you can join us if you want) ,and a person there post it. he follows known journaslists and f1 people in general. I havent ask him his source on this one ,but i will.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    McLaren switching from Renault to Merc engines can get them another 3rd place WCC finish! Meanwhile Williams has a Merc engine and can't score a point drivers or team. Is Lando Norris who finished with 97 points with Renault power that much better than Russell?
    Last edited by Brembo; 18th February 2021 at 17:10.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    McLaren switching from Renault to Merc engines can get them another 3rd place WCC finish! Meanwhile Williams has a Merc engine and can't score a point drivers or team. Is Lando Norris who finished with 97 points with Renault power that much better than Russell?
    SF21 Thread, didnt realise Norris or Russel are a functioning part of the next Ferrari car. Will Ferrari glue Russel or Norris to the top of the engine cover and spray them red? Can't see how that would help Ferraris aero?

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Me and my friends have a ferrari fan page on facebook for greek fans (you can join us if you want) ,and a person there post it. he follows known journaslists and f1 people in general. I havent ask him his source on this one ,but i will.
    I would think that's the first thing you do before sharing the information. I hope it's true though. We'll know soon enough. Just two more weeks.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    SF21 Thread, didnt realise Norris or Russel are a functioning part of the next Ferrari car. Will Ferrari glue Russel or Norris to the top of the engine cover and spray them red? Can't see how that would help Ferraris aero?
    Lol Brembo is annoying, isn't he? But then again, half the folks on here have been doing the same about LH for years, so nothing new.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    India
    Posts
    31
    Just imagine if it was true. *tears of joy*

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Me and my friends have a ferrari fan page on facebook for greek fans (you can join us if you want) ,and a person there post it. he follows known journaslists and f1 people in general. I havent ask him his source on this one ,but i will.
    thanks man :) whats the group's name ?

  14. #194
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Lol Brembo is annoying, isn't he? But then again, half the folks on here have been doing the same about LH for years, so nothing new.
    I believe McLaren switching to Merc power 2021 will be a big "challenge to Ferrari's SF21" , annoying yes, but true. This is the SF21 challenger thread. Russell's success in his Merc
    Williams is what I wish on the Merc McLaren, zero points, zero podiums, no real challenge to the SF1. ntukza ! You did it again ! You just had to mention that driver in your post again and again! Using initials is the same as the whole title!

  15. #195
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,977
    Quote Originally Posted by subfire91 View Post
    thanks man :) whats the group's name ?
    Scuderia Ferrari Hellas Fan Club
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  16. #196
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,977
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I would think that's the first thing you do before sharing the information. I hope it's true though. We'll know soon enough. Just two more weeks.
    Well it says " Αccording to La Gazzetta Dello Sport" so the source must be Gazzetta,thats why I didn't ask.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  17. #197
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    Not on the subject of SF21 challenger tread! Parakalo' na eiste etoimoi ! You may also be labeled annoying! Not by me !!!!

  18. #198
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Not on the subject of SF21 challenger tread! Parakalo' na eiste etoimoi ! You may also be labeled annoying! Not by me !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  19. #199
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    439
    Too many Greeks in the Forums.
    Time to go

  20. #200
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I believe McLaren switching to Merc power 2021 will be a big "challenge to Ferrari's SF21" , annoying yes, but true. This is the SF21 challenger thread. Russell's success in his Merc
    Williams is what I wish on the Merc McLaren, zero points, zero podiums, no real challenge to the SF1. ntukza ! You did it again ! You just had to mention that driver in your post again and again! Using initials is the same as the whole title!
    I've never complained about mentioning other drivers on these forums. I was just making a point that as annoying as you are, people shouldn't complain about you bashing Russell on a Ferrari thread because they've been bashing LH on a Ferrari thread for years. Again, I've got absolutely no problem with talking about Russell, LH, Gasly, Max, Stroll etc. I do it all the time. I just say you're annoying because when you bash Russell it sounds more like you're trolling than making a sensible argument.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  21. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Well it says " Αccording to La Gazzetta Dello Sport" so the source must be Gazzetta,thats why I didn't ask.
    Okay sorry, good point.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  22. #202
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I've never complained about mentioning other drivers on these forums. I was just making a point that as annoying as you are, people shouldn't complain about you bashing Russell on a Ferrari thread because they've been bashing LH on a Ferrari thread for years. Again, I've got absolutely no problem with talking about Russell, LH, Gasly, Max, Stroll etc. I do it all the time. I just say you're annoying because when you bash Russell it sounds more like you're trolling than making a sensible argument.
    What I find annoying and pass it on according to you is the glorifying Russell as the next best driver in all of F-1 . Not only here but on most F-1 sights. If he is and I'm wrong ; so be it. I just can't help comparing him with Charles, my great driver. Now 23 yrs old. He entered F-1 @ Sauber 2018 and out qualified his team mate Ericson 17 times in just 21 races! He finished the season with 39 points. His 2nd yr 2019 with Ferrari : 10 podiums, 2 wins, 4 fastest laps, & 7 poles and... 264 points. Think about Charles' Ferrari engine compared to Merc's engines. Praising Russell here @ our Ferrari Forum is to me; annoying as all hell and trolling. What do you find unsensible and trolling, about my comparison? The 2021 season can't come soon enough !

  23. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    What I find annoying and pass it on according to you is the glorifying Russell as the next best driver in all of F-1 . Not only here but on most F-1 sights. If he is and I'm wrong ; so be it. I just can't help comparing him with Charles, my great driver. Now 23 yrs old. He entered F-1 @ Sauber 2018 and out qualified his team mate Ericson 17 times in just 21 races! He finished the season with 39 points. His 2nd yr 2019 with Ferrari : 10 podiums, 2 wins, 4 fastest laps, & 7 poles and... 264 points. Think about Charles' Ferrari engine compared to Merc's engines. Praising Russell here @ our Ferrari Forum is to me; annoying as all hell and trolling. What do you find unsensible and trolling, about my comparison? The 2021 season can't come soon enough !
    What I find unsensible and trolling is you saying Russell is no good because he hasn't scored a point while driving the worst car on the grid. It's as though you don't understand F1 at all.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  24. #204
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    12,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    What I find unsensible and trolling is you saying Russell is no good because he hasn't scored a point while driving the worst car on the grid. It's as though you don't understand F1 at all.

  25. #205
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,816
    Not again please STOP THIS guys!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

  26. #206
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    How much better a car was the 2020 Racing Point Merc car than the Williams Merc car? How much better is Russell than Stroll?

  27. #207
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Yuma, Az
    Posts
    531
    Still no leaks of the new 2021 team gear?

  28. #208
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bkircher View Post
    Still no leaks of the new 2021 team gear?
    Finaly, there is no leaks for once :)

  29. #209
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,394
    Ferrari has renewed their partnership with Mission Winnow & Shell. Mission Winnow is not shy when it comes to advertising all over anything Ferrari F-1.

  30. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I’m not trying to be the pessimist here, been getting too excited in previous years by so called rumours (just like what they are now) and then come first race to be flat disappointed...

    So for now I trust no ONE, heck, I don’t even trust myself sometimes.....lol

    Back to the old saying.....ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT
    100% AGREE!
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •