Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 420

Thread: 2021 Spanish Grand Prix - Catalunya, May 07 - 09

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    HCM CITY VIET NAM
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Charles leclerc: he did perform exceptionally in Alfa team & he earned Ferrari seat. No doubt about that.
    In 2019, he was giving consistent poles. 2020 too because of him Ferrari at least had something in the points. He over performed in quali given the disaster car.
    2021: he’s doing the same, is there any change?

    All here we are talking about Ferrari performance & we are comparing it with 2020. Glory runs in FP’s & they are happy for that with indeterminate logics.
    2017/2018 we were closer & look at those sector times. Seems like somebody missed those years

    Current management of Mercs & RB is way stronger than Ferrari.

    This is because Mr. Binotto is weak not that Toto or Horner are powerful.

    Under his leadership 2019/2020 & now 2021. Only good thing what he did is picking up Leclerc & removing vettel. Apart from that nothing.
    Totally agree with you, Mr.Binoto should get out, he is not good enough to lead Ferrari team. He works for Ferrari for many years which doesnt mean he will be a good leader isnt it? our top leaders have made a wrong choice.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    151
    So much defeatism on this forum, relax enjoy the show, our time will come

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,561
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Charles leclerc: he did perform exceptionally in Alfa team & he earned Ferrari seat. No doubt about that.
    In 2019, he was giving consistent poles. 2020 too because of him Ferrari at least had something in the points. He over performed in quali given the disaster car.
    2021: he’s doing the same, is there any change?

    All here we are talking about Ferrari performance & we are comparing it with 2020. Glory runs in FP’s & they are happy for that with indeterminate logics.
    2017/2018 we were closer & look at those sector times. Seems like somebody missed those years

    Current management of Mercs & RB is way stronger than Ferrari.

    This is because Mr. Binotto is weak not that Toto or Horner are powerful.

    Under his leadership 2019/2020 & now 2021. Only good thing what he did is picking up Leclerc & removing vettel. Apart from that nothing.
    just support the winning team will be less painful for you.

    Must have missed the super duper RB management winning against Merc.....
    Forza Ferrari

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    just support the winning team will be less painful for you.

    Must have missed the super duper RB management winning against Merc.....
    Merc is the most dominant team in F1 history, is quite normal they all love them, including some of the so called Ferrari supporters

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Merc is the most dominant team in F1 history, is quite normal they all love them, including some of the so called Ferrari supporters
    And most of them are upset with Binotto because he got rid of Vettel.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    So much defeatism on this forum, relax enjoy the show, our time will come
    The point is that we're not allowed to win because if we do, the maFIA and the cheating trash team that shall not be named will ban the car instantly.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The point is that we're not allowed to win because if we do, the maFIA and the cheating trash team that shall not be named will ban the car instantly.
    You sound like a McLaren or Williams fan when MS was winning.....
    Forza Ferrari

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    India
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Hey, whatever floats your boat. If that makes you feel better in the morning, so be it.
    Sure, whatever you say Dr. Phil

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    You sound like a McLaren or Williams fan when MS was winning.....


    Forgotten 2018 and 2019 already???

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post


    Forgotten 2018 and 2019 already???
    Hence why I said when MS was winning......
    Forza Ferrari

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Hence why I said when MS was winning......
    Obviously you have forgotten two certain teams actually whinging to the maFIA until the car got banned for no reason. It has happened. You're in denial

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,001
    In all sports sometimes you win much more times you lose!!!!
    We all want our team to win all the times and just to be some years to be very close 2nd ,but unfortunately thats not the case. What bothers me with some people is that the only thing they look is the numbers and they like to highlight and exaggerated on the bad things of our team and then praise all our opponents. Personally I dislike those kind of people, the bad lovers. They confuse making
    constructive criticism to the team and totally eliminate the team!!!!! The worse thing is that raising kind of people (not talking specifically for someone here ,because I have many also in my country and also some friend of mine) is that they now eliminate everything everything and everyone and when the time comes and we start winning, with the same peaple they are bashing, they start celebrating again like nothing happened before and they just say "I'm happy to be wrong ". Well to me this isn't fair. If you don't support your team in the bad year's why you can have the right to celebrate their winnings!!!!!
    Again this is just how i see things in my life.I also have made some criticism to the team and have disappointed so many times, but this is life and this is sports.
    I read this somewhere and I agree a lot with it

    “Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.”
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Obviously you have forgotten two certain teams actually whinging to the maFIA until the car got banned for no reason. It has happened. You're in denial
    What car got banned?
    Forza Ferrari

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    What car got banned?
    The 2019 engine?

    I don't know why I'm even explaining this mate... you just pretend to not know

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The 2019 engine?

    I don't know why I'm even explaining this mate... you just pretend to not know
    Ah so you just forgot that I said when MS was winning.....
    Forza Ferrari

  16. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,761
    And one guy is supporting because he picked up leclerc ??? what a logic this guy has

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    India
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    And one guy is supporting because he picked up leclerc ??? what a logic this guy has
    Who are you referring to?

  18. #228
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The point is that we're not allowed to win because if we do, the maFIA and the cheating trash team that shall not be named will ban the car instantly.
    That's still our fault, they have more power then us at the moment, just head down and work on all aspects of the sport

  19. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    just support the winning team will be less painful for you.

    Must have missed the super duper RB management winning against Merc.....
    I don’t know where you are getting it wrong . Common Greig.

    RB is not a super duper management team, never mentioned that. It’s just binotto is weak.
    They are ahead of Ferrari in calling the shots, remember
    This year or previous years aero changes were called by RB & FIA agreed to that. Which benefitted RB at least in the contention now.

    Tell me what did Mr. Binotto do to help the Ferrari back in the fight against Mercs?

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    Who are you referring to?
    Definitely not you & greig. But there is one . On top you will his replies with some weird logics.

  21. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    So much defeatism on this forum, relax enjoy the show, our time will come
    It’s not defeatism. It’s about downfall.
    We were in good shape 2017/2018 with very good cars. Didn’t see the TP change coming, when MA was leading it perfectly.
    From there we all know where are we. This turn around was completely clueless & now we are playing again a catch up.

    Next year is the only hope, if we don’t get it on top & then it’s like we are into same cycle again.

    My main point is there should a strong person representing Ferrari & fight against FIA for the need of Ferrari. Now everything became political, it’s all about power.

  22. #232
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,502
    Hire Totti wolf problem solved i think he speaks some Italian so the process is easier.

  23. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,830
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Hire Totti wolf problem solved i think he speaks some Italian so the process is easier.
    Hiring him will give us +15% engine power and +15% downforce perks automatically?

    And what about Binotto? Should we sack him or send him somewhere else? I heard Red Bull is looking for engine people.

  24. #234
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,761
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Hire Totti wolf problem solved i think he speaks some Italian so the process is easier.
    We went for Ross Brawn

  25. #235
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by nhiepka View Post
    Totally agree with you, Mr.Binoto should get out, he is not good enough to lead Ferrari team. He works for Ferrari for many years which doesnt mean he will be a good leader isnt it? our top leaders have made a wrong choice.
    With an apparent campaign to reduce Ferrari's on-screen time and a weak team leader who pales in comparison to his counterparts, Ferrari will fade into oblivion for sure.
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  26. #236
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,761
    100th race for Max : All the best for him

  27. #237
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The point is that we're not allowed to win because if we do, the maFIA and the cheating trash team that shall not be named will ban the car instantly.
    No, the point is that we're soft. Aren't we the most successful and historic team in F1? Aren't we given veto rights and special payments because we are the most important team in F1? So why are we being subservient to the manipulations of the FIA and other teams? Why are we cowering away into a corner and allowing others to push us into oblivion? Why aren't w using our might and power to assert ourselves as the important team that we are? Why are we silent? Why do Toto and Horner walk and talk like they rule the paddock and our men are like school boys who don't belong? That's the problems. We've allowed them to take away our pride, our reputation and our onscreen time. Next they will take away our veto power and our legacy payment, and then we'll be like any other team on the paddock. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
    Contrary to popular belief, black lives matter.
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  28. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,259
    Come on guys, enough bickering, let's just concentrate on where we are and hope that our boys can do Ferrari justice this afternoon. Forza ragazzi.

  29. #239
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Really!!!.....When did Ferrari beat them?? Who's them??

    How many of those years were engine freeze years??? Tell that to Honda as they were 1 year later into the turbo hybrid era with no help YET here we are in 2021 and Honda has made advances to their PU along with RedBull.
    We were talking about PUs. One could argue in 2018/2019 the Ferrari PU was equal to if not exceeding the Merc PU.

  30. #240
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    No, the point is that we're soft. Aren't we the most successful and historic team in F1? Aren't we given veto rights and special payments because we are the most important team in F1? So why are we being subservient to the manipulations of the FIA and other teams? Why are we cowering away into a corner and allowing others to push us into oblivion? Why aren't w using our might and power to assert ourselves as the important team that we are? Why are we silent? Why do Toto and Horner walk and talk like they rule the paddock and our men are like school boys who don't belong? That's the problems. We've allowed them to take away our pride, our reputation and our onscreen time. Next they will take away our veto power and our legacy payment, and then we'll be like any other team on the paddock. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
    This is absolutely part of the problem. We were starting to assert ourselves again under Macchione.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •