Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FrenchGP 2021: Practices and Qualifying

Rather sad that anyone is pleased about P5 and P7 on the grid..

We are looking like clowns, to be honest. Our history, our budget, our engineers, our facilities and top drivers yet still we cannot compete with the Mercedes - and now even with the Red Bulls.

SO easy for the ***** at BBC (Benson) and the ******* at Sky to ridicule us!

Will still watch even though I know I'll end up having a crap evening..

Sad times.
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post

We are looking like clowns, to be honest. Our history, our budget, our engineers, our facilities and top drivers yet still we cannot compete with the Mercedes - and now even with the Red Bulls.

Sad times.

Oh dear. Norris' strategy seems to have worked very well. Only a few tenths off best of the rest with much much fresher tyres.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Pathetic race for us, this.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post

Sad times.
    I just hope for the life of me that Ferrari haven't come to accept this mediocrity. We seem to have pretty average engineers. They can't solve issues with the car. Merc and Red Bull can show up on a track and have a poor Friday yet make significant improvement come Quali and the race. We simply don't have the ability to do that. We've been struggling with tyre degradation from Bahrain testing and it only seems to have gotten worse.
    Forza Ferrari

Where is everyone?
    Forza Ferrari

Oh, I didn't realise that this thread was just for practice and quali and not the race.
    Forza Ferrari