Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Austrian GP 2021 - Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    But regardless of what the pace is tomorrow, what we do know is that qualifying today was worse than last week.
    That's a fact. I would add though tyres are softer this week so may have to take even more out of the quali pace for great tyre life in the race. I'll tell you tomorrow after the race.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Wow Norris is a beast in that McLaren....poor Ricciardo is nowhere in the other car.... either the car has been built in Norris,s favor or richiardo is that bad....but he was shining in the red bull....
    I'm starting not to buy this theory. Vettel struggled because apparently Ferrari built the car to suit Leclerc, yet here's Sainz doing surprisingly well. Red Bull was built for Verstappen yet Perez is doing okay and could have even beat Max in one of the races. Aston Martin is apparently built for Lance yet Seb is able to beat him now.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Williams have gone for a Monza-like set up and are brutally fast in S1 and will eat even the mediums alive in the middle sector.
    They were strong in quali and strong in the race last week. What makes you think they'll suddenly sacrifice that race pace?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."