Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: British GP 2021 : Race

Hamilton “I’m so proud of this one”

Proud? Proud of what? Pushing Verstappen off of the track and your teammate moving over for you? How does this looser sleep at night. Son of the devil….
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Hamilton “I’m so proud of this one”

Proud? Proud of what? Pushing Verstappen off of the track and your teammate moving over for you? How does this looser sleep at night. Son of the devil….
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Incredible performance from Leclerc. Soooooo so close. An absolute disappointing end to what was almost a surreal piece of glory for Ferrari, but once again, well done Leclerc.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

He's proud to put his rival in the god damn hospital????

Someone should punch his jaw out so he shuts the hell up.

Nevertheless, well done Charles. For a car that we have, we should be content if we finished in top-5.
    Again, we are competing for 4th in WCC so will accept that result.
    Feel bad for Carlos, Ferrari screwed his pitstop.

Leclerc did the best he could. If somebody can cheat and get away with it then that's up but we ran an honest race at a track which really shouldn't suit us besides the last sector

Hamilton will get his comeuppance. What he did to Max was intentional.

Red Bull mechanics should be in parc ferme physically confronting the sorry t-at.

Everything is set for Hamilton to be "the best there ever was". And I will get ban for this, but isn't it a coincidence that he is black? In the world where color is the main subject for some reason. They are pushing their agenda that black people are as good or better than white people (even though we are all just people) and so on since I don't even know when and with BLM brought into F1, kneeling and the "We race as one" campaign, which was all started by Hamilton, the black Mercedes... I never used to care about color, but now I think... he may be really pushed to have the best stats ever.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Rob and other mods need to use common sense tonight I fear Hope Brembo stays away.

To be honest I felt more disappointed after Monaco, there we definitely could have won.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Hamilton will get his comeuppance. What he did to Max was intentional.
    So does your opinion now change that Hamilton is a clean driver? Just asking..

Are they still off at the mass rally? I'm surprised they're not all raising their hands in salute of Toto
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 19th July 2021 at 08:03.

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    So does your opinion now change that Hamilton is a clean driver?
    Absolutely. I'm not some village idiot who doesn't change his views when the evidence is at hand.

With a better engine we will whoop Mercedes. Leclerc in a dominant car will be unstoppable.

Leclerc lost an easy podium in Imola, lost wins in Monaco and Silverstone. But everything balances out in the end, his day will come.

I'm losing hope mate. Last championship was in 2007. Before we know it we will celebrate the 20th anniversary of our last title.

With a better engine we will whoop Mercedes. Leclerc in a dominant car will be unstoppable.

Leclerc lost an easy podium in Imola, lost wins in Monaco and Silverstone. But everything balances out in the end, his day will come.
    No it won't. That m-f will be around until age 45 and having the races rigged for him until he's put F1 in the dustbin of history along with the commies he loves so much.

(Yes BLM actively endorse the Cuban government you couldn't make it up )

I am still curious what that email from toto to massi had? Brundle talking about something overlap of tires? What has overlapping got to do with this?
    Ham had to leave space, he was clearly not ahead of Max when he carried out the move.

Our day's will come. The day Leclerc gets a dominant car is the day Hamilton will look into rapping career.

But there is still Max. I don't think Max will let Mr. Activist forget today's incident.
    Max will be out for revenge, you can be sure of that. He's going to drive like an animal.

has Horner said anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    I am still curious what that email from toto to massi had? Brundle talking about something overlap of tires? What has overlapping got to do with this?
    Ham had to leave space, he was clearly not ahead of Max when he carried out the move.
    The email was reminding masi of who runs the show…and who is untouchable. Hamilton and Merc can do no wrong. The fix is in and Hamilton will be crowned with lucky, gifted number 8. The F1 world will be a better place when he retires.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

If Horner had any self-respect there would've been a NASCAR-style mass brawl in the pits between the sets of mechanics to be honest. He's a weakling just like Binotto. That's why the Austrian masochist sadist gets away with all of his stinking pile of horse manure all the time.

Hopefully all of the corruption will come out once Hammy and Toto are gone and they'll be remembered as Lance Armstrong with an engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Max will be out for revenge, you can be sure of that. He's going to drive like an animal.
    I hope so. Or Red Bull can offer Perez another contract in-exchange for some "favours".

So Hamilton can send Max to hospital, but gets the second most lenient penalty. Good to know.

Good to see Ferrari are getting there in the race pace.

Great job by both Charles & Carlos…

Ferrari need to work on hard tyres … they loose so much pace compared to mediums.

Bad day for F1 especially, no wonder nobody watches this sport. Take out your rival, free repairs, a nothing penalty and win the race.

Red Bull lost 33 points, an engine, Max to hospital for CT-scan for brain/head.

No wonder nobody watches this ****.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    has Horner said anything yet?
    Last when I saw, he was showing a middle finger to Ted Kravitz for asking irrelevant question as to why Max crashed!

Bravo Charles, you did the Prancing Horse proud! Leading for as long as he did was amazing, winning the race would have been a fairy tale finish. The time lost with the engine programming issues made the difference.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Lewis thanks brotha Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    If Horner had any self-respect there would've been a NASCAR-style mass brawl in the pits between the sets of mechanics to be honest. He's a weakling just like Binotto. That's why the Austrian masochist sadist gets away with all of his stinking pile of horse manure all the time.

Hopefully all of the corruption will come out once Hammy and Toto are gone and they'll be remembered as Lance Armstrong with an engine.
    What an idiotic comment ,seriously !!

The moment Checo would do something, the bought and paid for stewards would DSQ Red Bull from the season upon Führer Toto's request.