Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2021 Mexican Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    i don't know about ya'll but hearing hamilton team radios after each defeat brings me pleasure :D

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Er... You were targetted for what?
    Did you read my post, the 145th ?
    And tell me there is no reason why I should feel targeted!
    I have been posting a lot of "optimistic" messages for a month ago, data, and other "blah blah"
    I was also "strangely off" during the race
    I don't have time for this nonsense and above all I don't need it
    Last edited by Gilles; 10th November 2021 at 15:44.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I would say little bit dramatic...
    It's always better than wondering, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Did you read my post, the 145th ?
    Yes, I did. And I don't recall in any of the posts where you claim "you were the target" mentions you in any manner. If people start claiming all anonymous posts onto themselves, this place would become a war ground.
    Assumption is a very dangerous proposition.

[QUOTE = 20000rpm; 1049945] Yes, I did. And I don't remember in any of the posts where you claim "you were the target" mentions you in any way. If people started to claim all the anonymous messages about themselves, this place would become a war ground.
    The hypothesis is a very dangerous proposition. [/ QUOTE]
    Sorry but I don't agree with you when you say "I'm not mentioned in any way"
    As I said, I am the one who, by my activity here for a month, corresponds most and by far to the "few people" anonymous and "strangely off" initiated by Stépha and following in this way. SS454 had the elegance to explain itself, not Stepha. I still don't like this and I'm a bit angry. Before blaming my reaction, I would say that using "some people here" to blame anyone is dangerous. Don't turn the tables please. I will not continue to share with people if i fell i'm not respected

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    [QUOTE = 20000rpm; 1049945] Yes, I did. And I don't remember in any of the posts where you claim "you were the target" mentions you in any way. If people started to claim all the anonymous messages about themselves, this place would become a war ground.
    The hypothesis is a very dangerous proposition. [/ QUOTE]
    Sorry but I don't agree with you when you say "I'm not mentioned in any way"
    As I said, I am the one who, by my activity here for a month, corresponds most and by far to the "few people" anonymous and "strangely off" initiated by Stépha and following in this way. SS454 had the elegance to explain itself, not Stepha. I still don't like this and I'm a bit angry. Before blaming my reaction, I would say that using "some people here" to blame anyone is dangerous. Don't turn the tables please. I will not continue to share with people if i fell i'm not respected
    Hey!

I enjoy the info. you share :)

Chalk and cheese between 2 top teams over the rest.Ferrari best of the worst,no point in sugar coating the situation.I can not wait for this era to end.Max can still win title i don't see Lewis winning last three races.