Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix - Practice, Qualifying and Sprint Qualifying

Just had an alert on my phone saying "hamilton charges through sprint field" Sounds like a real punishment

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I don’t think so, Hamilton made up 14 places in 24 laps. That car is a monster. He will easily have a chance to battle Verstappen tomorrow. Bottas will move over for him. Ham still has a shot this year, and it only takes 1 DNF to swing the table.
    It’s simple max played it safe. Mercs with bottas can do anything (aggressive)
    If max takes the lead tomorrow it’s easy win for him. Else Ham will come up fast & play strategy with pit stop. That’s the only chance for him.

All the passes Hamilton made had nothing to do with talent. His Mercedes had so much more power than anyone else it was disgusting.

Seriously it looked like a video game when you put the AI on easy mode. Again, that has ZERO to do with driver skill. He pushes the pedal down to the floor and his car just drives around anyone, regardless if they had DRS or not.

If bottas holds up max for 15-20 Laps tomorrow. Then it will bring Lewis into P1 contention, not saying he’s gonna win but there’s a probability. Such is the pace of Ham’s car. Also bringing in new ICE will give him more power.

So it’s crucial for max to get pass bottas tmrw as early as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    The moaning and crying on this forum is really pathetic. People here won't be satisfied with anything less than a death penalty for Hamilton and the rest of the Merc team. How I wish there was a better forum than the people on here. It's so tiring
    Once again:

Black wings matter

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Once again:

Black wings matter
    I don't know of anyone that has actually called for hamilton's death let alone the merc team, but still if the OP has ever seen that they should report it to the mods.

I feel like the spirt race made Lewis' penalty just a small price to pay for breaching technical rules.
    In the sprint race, Merc could easily use their advantage to minimize the impact as there is no consequence to Lewis pushing hard all the way.
    Unlike in an actual race where they would have to consider their race strategy etc

It should have been applied like the engine penalty, on the actual race starting position.

Max just needs to keep his head and stay well clear of any on track squabbling merc are baiting him and will try everything to make him the ham in the sandwich.Now more than ever no mad max.A Dnf is what merc are praying for.The pressure is on hamilton and mercedes.I do not expect bottas giving in to hamilton easily, he has nothing to loose and has a new team.A naughty buttler would be perfect.

So I just saw the highlights of the sprint race, and boy was it a total farce. It's no rocket science that Mercedes has some additional horse power hiding under its hood to be used in tricky situations. That can only explain how Mercedes/Hamilton can easily pass those cars like they were nothing. I am only assuming that Ferrari has taken note about this and are doing something to be used as a reserve under new engines rules, around 40hp.

Good job by Carlos, managed to hold off Perez for 24 laps. Charles was struggling the whole week with the car so it was expected. Car is unstable at the rear.

Carlos is really impressive this season!
    I hope Charles can overcome whatever difficulty he's facing.
    We need the Scuderia to overhaul Norris and the McMercs in the standings!

I pray Ferrari has a competitive package for next season.
    They should do justice to the talent and speed both Carlos and Charles present.

FROZA FERRARI!
    WE CAN DO IT!

I can't believe I didnt see this until now, but I watched Verstappen and Horner's post sprint race interviews and Max said RBR suspected something has been going on with Mercedes (Lewis') rear wing, and he said he clearly saw something. This coincides with Adrian Newey going to the stewards regarding Mercedes' rear wing. Horner then said roughly the same thing, and said that specifically on Lewis Hamilton's car that his straight line performance is in a different league. He was 27 kph faster than Lando Norris when he passed him which is unheard of. He said for Mercedes to attain these speeds through horsepower alone would require a power delta to every other engine that is off the scale. The 100 horsepower different I randomly through out there would be realistic, which is highly doubtful is in fact the case without some sort of cheating of fuel flow. Very interesting he said did say specifically Hamilton's car, which may suggest poor Bottas doesn't even get to use their "cheat" wing.

Great effort from Carlos in the sprint race but something wasn't right with Charles, even Norris sailed past him with little effort. Has Lando got a HAM engine stuck in the back? Still, let's see what the proper race brings, Merc have so much power it's a joke and Crofty & Co are getting right up my nose with their biased HAM love-in, it's sickening.

Since 2014 when Mercedes has hijacked F1 and put FIA in their pocket everything about F1 is rigged. Mercedes has to win at all cost everything and set all the recorda that can be set! I am not that guy that believes in conspiracy theories, but after watching yesterday sprint race and how LH was able to fly by other cars!!!! Isn't it obvious that they have somoething others don't?! It is same when I am driving GT sport with my car tunned to to max with and have like 100bhp advantage! I am sick of all this Mercedes circus!

Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Since 2014 when Mercedes has hijacked F1 and put FIA in their pocket everything about F1 is rigged. Mercedes has to win at all cost everything and set all the recorda that can be set! I am not that guy that believes in conspiracy theories, but after watching yesterday sprint race and how LH was able to fly by other cars!!!! Isn't it obvious that they have somoething others don't?!
    Yes it is. It's been obvious for a number of seasons now.

It is same when I am driving GT sport with my car tunned to to max with and have like 100bhp advantage! I am sick of all this Mercedes circus!
    Is this goodbye then?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Great effort from Carlos in the sprint race but something wasn't right with Charles, even Norris sailed past him with little effort. Has Lando got a HAM engine stuck in the back? Still, let's see what the proper race brings, Merc have so much power it's a joke and Crofty & Co are getting right up my nose with their biased HAM love-in, it's sickening.
    Yeah quite disappointing from Charles. He seemed to be getting back at Lando though towards the end until LH sailed past him, so perhaps there's hope for the race. Good job by Carlos.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Ham will win today, that Merc straight line speed is immense and the RBR isn't even close. (and no one defends from him, they just let him sail past)
    as for 2nd/3rd? probably Bottas/Max unless something happens.

Hoping Ferrari can take a solid 5th-6th or maybe even 4th if Perez's pace is poor.

Forza Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

Straight to the point

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Yes it is. It's been obvious for a number of seasons now.

Is this goodbye then?
    Unfortunately for you, No! I will torture myself more

Toto cussing on team readio to Lewis after Lewis's sprint race.

Classy guy.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Lewis was 27kph faster than Lando when he overtook him. That's not even possible without cheating. Especially part way through a season where manufacturers are looking to 2022 and this level of homologation exists.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Lewis was 27kph faster than Lando when he overtook him. That's not even possible without cheating. Especially part way through a season where manufacturers are looking to 2022 and this level of homologation exists.
    When Ferrari found some speed the witch-hunt began quickly. Everyone and their mother called them cheats and FIA clipped their wings.

Mercedes finds 27kpa of speed, and no one bats an eye. The prophecy must be fulfilled at all costs, Hamilton must dethrone Schumacher. (Side note, Horner said he still will be watching that Merc because he doesn’t know where that speed comes from)
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    When Ferrari found some speed the witch-hunt began quickly. Everyone and their mother called them cheats and FIA clipped their wings.

Mercedes finds 27kpa of speed, and no one bats an eye. The prophecy must be fulfilled at all costs, Hamilton must dethrone Schumacher. (Side note, Horner said he still will be watching that Merc because he doesn’t know where that speed comes from)
    Horner and team are looking into Mercedes (Lewis's) monster speed during the sprint race. They have an idea of what it is but it is left to the engineers.

Let's see Lewis's speed today with a full tank of gas and tires to conserve during the race.

Max HAS to pass Bottas on the opening lap otherwise Bottas will slow the field down so Lewis can catch up to everyone and overtake.

What is the weather forecast?

What is the weather forecast?
    Sunny, hot, and no rain.

Prediction: Sainz to collide with either Max or Perez at the start and hand Hamilton 2 positions for free!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Sunny, hot, and no rain.
    Thank you

55c track temperature today.

Yesterday it was 25c.

Toto removing his mask to whine about Red Bull, he is angry today!