Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Grand Prix of Qatar - Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    Can you please reword that, using the R word is DEEPLY offensive.
    Would the word "idiot" be less offensive to you?

It was the right call as he ignored the flags, however quite convenient to only give Bottas 3 places and have him start in front of Max. Nice buffer for the incoming 8 time champ. Or am I missing something?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    3 place grid penalty for Bottas
    5 place grid penalty for Max
    Why different penalties?

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Why different penalties?
    Bottas single yellow flag
    Max double yellow flag infringement

Bottas ignored "Single Yellow Flag" = 3 Place Grid Drop.

Max Ignored "Double Yellow: = 5 Place Grid Drop.

3 place grid penalty for Bottas
    5 place grid penalty for Max
    Stupid, idiotic, ridiculous penalties for said drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The right decision.

Just because you're involved in a championship fight, doesn't mean you're above all the rules and regulations. Verstappen already got away in Brazil, he can't always expect to get "no-penalty" verdict.

Maybe Max should stop acting like a retard and act like a championship contender. He already lost a pole in Mexico 2019 due to the yellow flag infringement. He should've learned his lesson then.
    Boy, you really like to go off on a tangent don't you. You're comparing Brazil to Qatar??? I posted a video of several drivers who did'nt get the yellow-flag warning lights on their steering wheel PLUS no yellow flags on the side markers.......it was a technical glitch. JEEEEZUUUS.

It's a stupid, idiotic call by the stewards for said drivers.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    No yellow flag being waved by the time he came at the finish line
    How come??? Norris past the finish line AFTER Gaslys incident. Yellow flags came in and out 2,3 times .Then there where no yellow flags and Norris then Sainz then Otto and Max finish. It really strange when they where all on more or less in the same situation and pass the finish line just 5,-6 secs different. It will be really strange that yellows came out when Gasly broke his wing ,then there where green flags and only Norris had NO yellow on his pass !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    Can you please reword that, using the R word is DEEPLY offensive.
    +1

I've delt with mentally and physically challenged people. That "r" word is old fashion and out of date OR very offensive to people whom have'nt been around people that are mentally or physically challenged.

Presume Charles has his car back with a new chassis and that he'll still start P13? As for those penalties, justified or not, once again HAM benefits. Speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Boy, you really like to go off on a tangent don't you. You're comparing Brazil to Qatar??? I posted a video of several drivers who did'nt get the yellow-flag warning lights on their steering wheel PLUS no yellow flags on the side markers.......it was a technical glitch. JEEEEZUUUS.

Of course, being a Max fan you're upset. And since you're upset, you can't read properly. I'm not comparing anything. What I've said was fact. Max got away in Brazil with no penalty. Charles, Norris and plenty of other drivers had problems with his verdict. That's why there was a meeting between the drivers and the Masi.

As it has been said to you time and time again, this isn't a Max fan forum. You're free to cheer Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari, as you've already done, but don't expect any lovefest for Max/Red Bull here.

Of course, being a Max fan you're upset. And since you're upset, you can't read properly. I'm not comparing anything. What I've said was fact. Max got away in Brazil with no penalty. Charles, Norris and plenty of other drivers had problems with his verdict. That's why there was a meeting between the drivers and the Masi.

As it has been said to you time and time again, this isn't a Max fan forum. You're free to cheer Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari, as you've already done, but don't expect any lovefest for Max/Red Bull here.
    You obviously did'nt read my post.....I said "SAID DRIVERS."

You're an amazing piece of work!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Presume Charles has his car back with a new chassis and that he'll still start P13? As for those penalties, justified or not, once again HAM benefits. Speechless.
    I think Ferrari have missed a great opportunity by not fitting Charles with a new PU, Gearbox and Energy Component.

Bottas single yellow flag
    Max double yellow flag infringement

I think Ferrari have missed a great opportunity by not fitting Charles with a new PU, Gearbox and Energy Component.
    So he could be in the back of the grid when he does'nt need to be????

You obviously did'nt read my post.....I said "SAID DRIVERS."

You're an amazing piece of work!!!!
    Again, Max got his deserved penalty. You being butthurt not going to change anything. Other drivers, including Carlos, lifted and costed after yellow, hence they didn't improve their S3 time.

So crying for Carlos's penalty is pointless. Like your entire post.

Stupid, idiotic, ridiculous penalties for said drivers.

Max escaped penalty in Brazil. Karna got hit back this time, even though it’s mistake from FIA & Marshall’s. As simple as that.

Max escaped penalty in Brazil. Karna got hit back this time, even though it’s mistake from FIA & Marshall’s. As simple as that.
    Karma does not exist. Hamiltons universal luck is real though!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Again, Max got his deserved penalty. You being butthurt not going to change anything. Other drivers, including Carlos, lifted and costed after yellow, hence they didn't improve their S3 time.

So crying for Carlos's penalty is pointless. Like your entire post.
    "In particular, as Red Bull duly argued with the stewards, the regular yellow warning light panels that are used were not flashing in this area of track at the time.

Furthermore, the FIA’s official marshalling system had switched off its yellow alert status shortly beforehand – meaning that Verstappen did not receive a dashboard warning nor audible signal as could be expected when he enters a double yellow sector.
    "

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/wh...ights/6805778/

It's a complete joke for said drivers that recieved the penalty.

Here's the video I posted.

https://streamable.com/ojxzfj

"In particular, as Red Bull duly argued with the stewards, the regular yellow warning light panels that are used were not flashing in this area of track at the time.

Furthermore, the FIA’s official marshalling system had switched off its yellow alert status shortly beforehand – meaning that Verstappen did not receive a dashboard warning nor audible signal as could be expected when he enters a double yellow sector.
    "

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/wh...ights/6805778/
    But there was double waved yellows at a marshall post I believe so he should have seen it.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    But there was double waved yellows at a marshall post I believe so he should have seen it.
    Well, it was at night. Yes, there's lights to light up the track but other drivers did'nt see the yellow flags being waved. It was'nt just Max.

Well, it was at night. Yes, there's lights to light up the track but other drivers did'nt see the yellow flags being waved. It was'nt just Max.
    Track is well lit up.....he has no real excuses.
    Forza Ferrari

Track is well lit up.....he has no real excuses.
    Yeah, I get it....neither did Bottas. Like I said. These penalties for said drivers are a complete joke but it's nothing new and not the first time.

unfortunately looks like this is the year that schumi's record is broken :(
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Yeah, I get it....neither did Bottas. Like I said. These penalties for said drivers are a complete joke but it's nothing new and not the first time.
    Ignoring yellow flags is always going to be punished quite rightly.
    Forza Ferrari

Ignoring yellow flags is always going to be punished quite rightly.
    That is not my arguement. It was the way the yellow flags were administered. No yellow flags on the screens and no yellow flags on the drivers steering wheels. It was a marshall waving yellow flags.....sure....uh-huh.

That is not my arguement. It was the way the yellow flags were administered. No yellow flags on the screens and no yellow flags on the drivers steering wheels. It was a marshall waving yellow flags.....sure....uh-huh.
    Marshals flags are given priority over the dash as they can make decisions before race control
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Double yellows were waved as said in the FIA statement if there was no flags being waved there would be no penalty, up to the drivers to be aware of flags being waved. A marshall post waving flags can't be ignored just because the other systems have failed.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    unfortunately looks like this is the year that schumi's record is broken :(
    Yes unfortunately.
    He thoroughly deserves it. He fought on track

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Marshals flags are given priority over the dash as they can make decisions before race control
    I would think a driver doing over 160mph at a night track would have a better response time to double yellows IF THE SCREENS WERE LIT UP WITH DOULBE YELLOWS TO INCLUDE THE WARNING LIGHTS ON THE STEERING WHEEL.