Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying Thread

If Red Bull don't change this gearbox after watching what happened to Charles in Monaco, given that it is only a 5 grid place penalty and they have the car and the track to overtake on, then they have no respect for the Ferrari technical staff.

Max will get second even with the change.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I'm sure Max can toggle his sector times on his steering wheels on-board dash. I'm also sure Max knew where he was at with regards to where he was in time on the lap.
    only Max huh? All the other drivers are just Grandma's in red trucks in comparison.

And for me today was more proof Charles is the best single lap guy on the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Good from Charles at the end.

Always get this nagging feeling with our drivers that one of them will put the car in the wall, I don't think that's because they are fundamentally prone to mistakes but this car really is a handful, you just don't get away with anything with it, a small error turns into a huge one.
    This.... It has been proved since long that our rear is the most unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Good from Charles at the end.

Always get this nagging feeling with our drivers that one of them will put the car in the wall, I don't think that's because they are fundamentally prone to mistakes but this car really is a handful, you just don't get away with anything with it, a small error turns into a huge one.
    Agreed, the drivers are trying to extract the best pace from a below-par baseline as regards both power and chassis, they never look as smooth or balanced on track as some others, so the SF21 is a bit of a handful in quali situations.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I'm waiting for Lewis's "spicy" engine to go.....BOOOOM!!!! If not here, then at Abu Dhabi.
    Yeah, hope so, crash or DNF for Lewis today and championship is over.