Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314

Thread: 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix- Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Thanks. You just proved my point.
    Must be hard getting up every day thinking you're the only true Ferrari supporter. Big load to carry.
    The biggest Ferrari fan that posts barely anything about Ferrari. Instead all I see is his belligerent comment towards anyone that isn't part of the Lewis Hamilton circle jerk.

Always same **** here, sad place nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Always same **** here, sad place nowadays.
    Yep. Such a shame, this place used to be great back in the 03-08 days. Unfortunately even then it was evident that 1 or 2 folks were souring the vibe, and now it is what it is. There are still some great folks that are enjoyable to communicate with and/or post content that I really enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Instead all I see is his belligerent comment towards anyone that isn't part of the Lewis Hamilton circle jerk.
    Agreed.... More of a hammy troll. Masquerading as a Charles fan.
    Last edited by 20000rpm; 11th December 2021 at 02:31.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    So you admit your slanderous comments. Nothing in his post could be considered a hate post, and even if he flat out said he didn't like Lewis, he is allowed. NOTHING was remotely racist, but you are saying he is. Pathetic.
    You guys are the champions of deflection. First of all, where are your evidence of Charles and Co. pushing everyone off the track all the time.
    And again are you the forum administrator or something? Since you aren't then why don't you mind your own business.

And it doesn't matter whom you like or not. But you lot always turn anything about Verstappen in to other drivers. Some nasty stuffs have been posted about Hamilton lately that can't be described as mere criticism. You lot behaving as if Hamilton is driving against a Ferrari driver or something. But that's not the case but you lot seem to be emotionally invested in Verstappen and turn Verstappen's dirty driving defense into whataboutism. I'm simply not going to ignore his brake testing and consistently pushing people off track.

And my posts are pretty much always about Ferrari. Unlike you and couple of other noisy ramblers here. My posts are here in this forum and anyone can see what I've been posting about. So better stick to your Red Bull fan service you do after every race.

But I've taken enough bait already. Greig is the forum administrator and it's up to him to deal with the current noisy Red Bull-Vestappen fan brigade. He doesn't seem to be happy with you lot being here. But it's up to him to decide.
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 11th December 2021 at 03:02.

Saudi Arabia race thread !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Saudi Arabia race thread !!!
    Verstappen's brake testing and earning two separate penalties are part of the discussion.

Good race for everyone
    May the best win..

Disgusting from max..he didn't even bother to break...DISGUSTING!