Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Here we go....yet again. I was just clarifying the OP's statement...,like I'm doing with you right now.
    Doing what now?? Oh "clarifying".

Ferrari being better than Red Bull in the majority of the hybrid era is a fact. But predictably, that simple fact made you upset and you had to retort. "Thank you Honda", now that "clarifies" everything.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Doing what now?? Oh "clarifying".

Ferrari being better than Red Bull in the majority of the hybrid era is a fact. But predictably, that simple fact made you upset and you had to retort. "Thank you Honda", now that "clarifies" everything.
    Your hilarious but fun also. I NEVER said RedBull was better than Ferrari during the turbo-hybrid era.

I was merely saying "Thank-You Honda!!!" since it was a better PU than Renault's......no???

At least Redbull did'nt circumvent the fuel flow sensor to get more horsepower out of the Renault PU.

You need to chill. You know what's even more hilarious, I only posted a comment about Redbull during the Bahrain testing thread having to do with their new sidepods....thats it. You had other members post about Redbull and not one peep from you....not one. I clarify a poster's post about RedBull, and you start with your condescending ways. Your funny...really.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Your hilarious but fun also. I NEVER said RedBull was better than Ferrari during the turbo-hybrid era.

I was merely saying "Thank-You Honda!!!" since it was a better PU than Renault's......no???

At least Redbull did'nt circumvent the fuel flow sensor to get more horsepower out of the Renault PU.

You need to chill. You know what's even more hilarious, I only posted a comment about Redbull during the Bahrain testing thread having to do with their new sidepods....thats it. You had other members post about Redbull and not one peep from you....not one. I clarify a poster's post about RedBull, and you start with your condescending ways. Your funny...really.
    Thanks. It's always better to be funny than being sad and miserable. You're the guy who cheers Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari, as you had already done last year, so I don't think I have to annotate anymore.

It's just strange to see Red Bull fans such as yourself in a Ferrari fan forum. People gonna bash Red Bull/Mercedes/Mclaren on any non-Ferrari teams here and it's perfectly normal to do so. It's better for you find a place where you can mingle with your fellow Red Bull fans, so that you don't always have to defend Red Bull all the time.

Thanks. It's always better to be funny than being sad and miserable. You're the guy who cheers Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari, as you had already done last year, so I don't think I have to annotate anymore.

It's just strange to see Red Bull fans such as yourself in a Ferrari fan forum. People gonna bash Red Bull/Mercedes/Mclaren on any non-Ferrari teams here and it's perfectly normal to do so. It's better for you find a place where you can mingle with your fellow Red Bull fans, so that you don't always have to defend Red Bull all the time.
    noted.....I'll take it up under advisement.....

Another useless hottake from our aero expert.

You were bashing Ferrari's design when the car was unveiled and called it as a "failure". And now you are saying the the F1-75 has already reached it's potential.

It took a major upgrade for your favorite team to catch up with Ferrari. Maybe you should keep quite about subjects that are way above your mental faculties.
    Another useless post to start an argument from tifosi1993. Such a value you are.

Also can you get anything right? I didn't call Ferrari a failure when the car was launched, the sneak peak of the car had me worried because of the huge boxy appearance of the sidepods. Of course it was seen the next day what Ferrari did, and it's still a very unknown concept. Even Scarbs is unsure about the design. Do you hound his twitter and call him an idiot?

You have been the guy preaching testing means nothing and the times mean nothing, and now that you saw Max go fastest in Day 3 you believe they are the best team? What happened to your cheerleader confidence?

Stop trying to start fights in conversations you don't have the knowledge to participate in. Or, you can grow a pair and make your own predictions. It is supposed to be a fun thread for s and giggles.

I swear you are the type of guy that craps in his own birthday cake to make sure nobody has a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Sorry mate , but this looks to me like you trying desperately to defend REDBULL/HONDA. WHY???
    looks like he's stating facts to me. Tifosi1993 picking a fight and being incorrect about everything as usual, jgonzalesm6 has a right to defend his position.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Another useless post to start an argument from tifosi1993. Such a value you are.

Also can you get anything right? I didn't call Ferrari a failure when the car was launched, the sneak peak of the car had me worried because of the huge boxy appearance of the sidepods. Of course it was seen the next day what Ferrari did, and it's still a very unknown concept. Even Scarbs is unsure about the design. Do you hound his twitter and call him an idiot?

You have been the guy preaching testing means nothing and the times mean nothing, and now that you saw Max go fastest in Day 3 you believe they are the best team? What happened to your cheerleader confidence?

Stop trying to start fights in conversations you don't have the knowledge to participate in. Or, you can grow a pair and make your own predictions. It is supposed to be a fun thread for ts and giggles.

I swear you are the type of guy that craps in his own birthday cake to make sure nobody has a good time.
    +16 +55

looks like he's stating facts to me. Tifosi1993 picking a fight and being incorrect about everything as usual, jgonzalesm6 has a right to defend his position.
    +1000

Stop trying to start fights in conversations you don't have the knowledge to participate in. Or, you can grow a pair and make your own predictions. It is supposed to be a fun thread for shts and giggles.

Taking posts from twitter and other social media and passing them off as your knowledge to appear superior to others on here is awesome.

p.s don't bypass the swear filter.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Taking posts from twitter and other social media and passing them off as your knowledge to appear superior to others on here is awesome.

p.s don't bypass the swear filter.
    Go put an effort in and you will see I made comments about what I think of a car's design before videos and twitter comments were even posted. I'm very confident in my own ability to form my own opinion, and it's quite comforting to hear actual experts repeat the same view I had. Plus, I find it fascinating to read articles, watch videos, and look at pictures of technical things in F1, especially from people that are much more knowledgeable and experienced than me. It's called learning. Try it some time.

Unlike you, I have never discouraged people from posting their thoughts and opinions about a car, or a team, or a driver. In fact, I believe we are having this conversation in a thread I created that encourages people to share their opinion. I also encourage and applaud those that post information for all of us to learn from, including stuff from your boy buddy Tifosi1993.

Go put an effort in and you will see I made comments about what I think of a car's design before videos and twitter comments were even posted. I'm very confident in my own ability to form my own opinion, and it's quite comforting to hear actual experts repeat the same view I had. Plus, I find it fascinating to read articles, watch videos, and look at pictures of technical things in F1, especially from people that are much more knowledgeable and experienced than me. It's called learning. Try it some time.

Unlike you, I have never discouraged people from posting their thoughts and opinions about a car, or a team, or a driver. In fact, I believe we are having this conversation in a thread I created that encourages people to share their opinion. I also encourage and applaud those that post information for all of us to learn from, including stuff from your boy buddy Tifosi1993.
    Again with the superiority complex

When you claim our car is already at it's limit of developement I tend to switch off from your expert view
    Forza Ferrari

People gonna bash Red Bull/Mercedes/Mclaren on any non-Ferrari teams here and it's perfectly normal to do so.
    No bashing going on against RedBull on the "Pre-Season Testing Thread".....on pages 18, 19, 20, and 21......and not one peep from YOU regarding your myopic narrative of "RedBull fans" or "It's better for you find a place where you can mingle with your fellow Red Bull fans, so that you don't always have to defend Red Bull all the time."

Like I said, your funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Again with the superiority complex

When you claim our car is already at it's limit of developement I tend to switch off from your expert view
    You share the same lack of comprehension as tifosi1993.

"Not bringing any real updates is comforting and concerning at the same time. It can suggest the car is good and the real car correlates with their simulations. That's fantastic. However it may also mean the car is near it's maximum potential already. That is not good."

That doesn't say "Ferrari is maxed out, it's as good as the car will be, the end" does it?

Again your superior view is to sit on the fence, maybe the car is great, maybe it is not, maybe it can be upgraded maybe it can't....

Your not any better than anyone else on here, stop trying to pretend otherwise.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Ferrari: F1 2022 car not a race winner just yet

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/ferrari-f1-2022-car-not-a-race-winner-just-yet/8983954/
    I'm so confused. He's made more contradictory statements, first he states no one knows where the other cars are (including Ferrari), then he states Ferrari is behind? Now I just think he's playing politics, because if he doesn't know where the other cars are, how can he know he's behind them?
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

I wouldn't want to fuel the controversy, but for my part, I appreciate the people here who sometimes take the risk of analyzing things technically. This sometimes leads to assumptions that I'm not always convinced of, but the same could be said of me. The discussion on the technique remains open and nothing obliges us to fight on the speculations, we can discuss it, like to be silent. I would find no interest in this forum if it were only possible to discuss the color of the car, the ugliness of the rims, the Hamilton-Verstapen battle, the incompetence of non-English engineers, to wait in the shadows to avenge his frustration on a member at the slightest opportunity, to cry when Ferrari does not work or to shout that we are the best when we win. I have already encountered some bad intentions, but try to consider things peacefully when in real life I could have given slaps.
    So I try to civilize myself, even if it costs me.
    No, I prefer to see a community that exchanges respectfully around the same interest with kindness, simply

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I'm so confused. He's made more contradictory statements, first he states no one knows where the other cars are (including Ferrari), then he states Ferrari is behind? Now I just think he's playing politics, because if he doesn't know where the other cars are, how can he know he's behind them?
    Agree with you. The good thing is now we have not to wait too long to have the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    I wouldn't want to fuel the controversy, but for my part, I appreciate the people here who sometimes take the risk of analyzing things technically. This sometimes leads to assumptions that I'm not always convinced of, but the same could be said of me. The discussion on the technique remains open and nothing obliges us to fight on the speculations, we can discuss it, like to be silent. I would find no interest in this forum if it were only possible to discuss the color of the car, the ugliness of the rims, the Hamilton-Verstapen battle, the incompetence of non-English engineers, to wait in the shadows to avenge his frustration on a member at the slightest opportunity, to cry when Ferrari does not work or to shout that we are the best when we win. I have already encountered some bad intentions, but try to consider things peacefully when in real life I could have given slaps.
    No, I prefer to see a community that exchanges respectfully around the same interest with kindness, simply
    Good post. Agreed.

Unfortunately, a few hear don't believe in that ideology. If you don't capitulate or acquiesce to their narrative, your met with slander or your labeled.......kind of like a totalitarian state or in my part of the world a certain party that I will not dwelve into. Sone hear have no room for a civil or normal debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post

Well said. +1

Blah Blah Blah
    You certainly have experience of eating such cakes. That's why all your posts are usually nothing but crap.

Why don't you stop copy pasting other peoples posts from Reddit and Twitter and seat down. Subjects such as aerodynamics are way above your mental faculties.

You certainly have experience of eating such cakes. That's why all your posts are usually nothing but crap.

Why don't you stop copy pasting other peoples posts from Reddit and Twitter and seat down. Subjects such as aerodynamics are way above your mental faculties.
    If it sounds like I am copy and pasting posts from professional aerodynamsists and engineers, then I must be doing something right. Thank you.

noted.....I'll take it up under advisement.....
    +16 +55
    +1000
    No bashing going on against RedBull on the "Pre-Season Testing Thread".....on pages 18, 19, 20, and 21......and not one peep from YOU regarding your myopic narrative of "RedBull fans" or "It's better for you find a place where you can mingle with your fellow Red Bull fans, so that you don't always have to defend Red Bull all the time."

Like I said, your funny.
    Feels like I'm arguing with a malfunctioning bot here. Posts random numbers and quotes the same post twice with different replies.

Over 9,000 posts in less that 6 years. Only a bot or a lazy person would have much free time.

And it's "you're", not your.

Feels like I'm arguing with a malfunctioning bot here. Posts random numbers and quotes the same post twice with different replies.

Over 9,000 posts in less that 6 years. Only a bot or a lazy person would have much free time.

......keep guessing.

I wonder how Charles and Carlos feel about how Binotto has Ferrari behind Both R Bull and Merc as far as any chance of winning races at the start of the season ? I can only hope Binotto isn't already thinking 2023 and giving up on this year as far as WDC and WCC. A few up front driver safe DNFs between Max and Lewis will for sure make races fun to watch. Either Ferrari driver will be for sure ready and able to take and hold the lead.

Binotto is thinking well we finished third last year and third we are,according to him at this point ,anything above this will prove the sf 75s worth,everything above third will be a bonus and will place ferrari in a serios contenders position .

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Binotto is thinking well we finished third last year and third we are,according to him at this point ,anything above this will prove the sf 75s worth,everything above third will be a bonus and will place ferrari in a serios contenders position .
    I think the same

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    For the first time in years I am actually cautiously optimistic.
    I believe that Ferrari is setting up for at least one of the two titles.
    With everything I've been reading from TECHNICAL websites (caps fully intended), we've seen nothing yet, considering the power of the engine
    and I have a feeling that we've got the best engine in the field.
    If that is true and condidering that we've got a good aero , I don't see why we cannot get a championship.
    well last year you correctly predicted that Max would win wdc, so hopefully you're also right this time about Ferrari taking at least one title.

He won with Masi power ; not Honda. But ... A win is a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Lewis and Mercedes know all about winning with all the help they could get, as you say, a win is a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I would say that LH and Mercedes LOST due to KARMA IS A B#$@!