Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2022 Australian GP Thread - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Albert Park is pretty dirty off the racing line isn't it? I'm thinking about the start tomorrow. The last thing we need is Charles sandwiched between the two and having to stay close enough to try any undercuts. I think he has the pace to get out of Verstappen's undercut window if he gets away well.

Charles summoned to the stewards something happened in Q1 returning to pit lane to slowly.Lets see what happens.

Charles Leclerc under investigation for driving unnecessarily slowly on an inlap during Q1,

#AMus

Albon DSQ from Quali -> fuel sample breach

The stewards seem to have too much spare time but if found guilty that's a reprimand more than anything since it didn't affect another driver's lap.

No penalty for Checo

~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    British media retard as always saying Charles got the pole because of verstappen’s mistakes. ( like ver. gifted it )

jealous Bastrds. Go cry with mercedes boys.
    These retard British media guys they REALLY must hate Ferrari now that they have some pace.....they can’t praise 2 chains and Merc any more so they jumped the band wagon now praising Fish lips Max....that Charles only got pole because of Max mistake....if he’s that good of a driver, WHY is he making mistakes???? Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    These retard British media guys they REALLY must hate Ferrari now that they have some pace.....they can’t praise 2 chains and Merc any more so they jumped the band wagon now praising Fish lips Max....that Charles only got pole because of Max mistake....if he’s that good of a driver, WHY is he making mistakes???? Enough said
    EXACTLY.

And they point out the differences in setup, yet they fail to put 2 and 2 together that Maxipad can't nail the third sector the way the Ferrari will.

For example after the first Q3 runs, Maxipad and Chico had similar laps up until the third sector. They're assuming Maxipad has some brilliant sector 3 in him somehow. NO. At most he'd be half a tenth or a tenth faster with a perfect lap, but if he pushes to get it, the same thing will likely happen, he'll lockup, because the car is setup for sector 2.

Sorry. Not Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    this feels like Red Bull bringing something to the attention of the Stewards, so that they can say, hey we both got away with something, so Chico can keep pole.

about time.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Well max is mistake ridden.What makes those British no alls think that Max would have had pole only for a mistake,don't those clowns know beyond the realm of possibility Charles could have gone faster.Mistakes happen to all we are all human.Charles is an exceptional qualifier.Max should forget last years,fake title and focus on the job at hand.

0,3s worth mistake/s ????!!! Where ??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Sky thinking pole would be 18.2 and max would get it once he didn’t overcook it in the penultimate corner. Then bam, Charles with a 17.8!

Sky’s F1 team
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gump1480 View Post
    Looks like Redfools are yet to fine-tune their setup. In terms of top speed they are the outliers
    I absolutely agree with the above sentiments but I did hear Paul Di Resta correct the other idiots when he said that no matter what the red bulls did, they were not going to catch Charles as he was "In a league of his own" This is one of the few times that I agree with him!

Sky TV what a farce.There heads are in the sky what a bunch of numpties would bees,they are in there f1 commentary box,more like the the three stooges and I mean stooges,the original three stooges were funny and bought laughter,the sky stooges bring only negativity,and a very backward observation with the commentary.Be gone evil spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by VSOPilot View Post
    I absolutely agree with the above sentiments but I did hear Paul Di Resta correct the other idiots when he said that no matter what the red bulls did, they were not going to catch Charles as he was "In a league of his own" This is one of the few times that I agree with him!
    Agree too
    It will take them a little time to admit it and get used to it, but with a good car, and he has one this year, Charles will disgust everyone, and treat us

Sky has ALWAYS been pro RB even against Merc last year. I think it's because RB/Horner give them more access to their team and in-depth. They def court one another .

I want to see Carlos sainz attack attack attack get rid of all that anger from quali result and convert it into positive fast driving I have confidence in him getting behind red bull and applying pressure internally when they are behind him he will play the wing man no doubt.Sainz should be going for the win he is fast enough,I expect red flags and yellow flags at Albert Park a few curve balls one would say,expect the unexpected with this race and venue.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    I want to see Carlos sainz attack attack attack get rid of all that anger from quali result and convert it into positive fast driving I have confidence in him getting behind red bull and applying pressure internally when they are behind him he will play the wing man no doubt.Sainz should be going for the win he is fast enough,I expect red flags and yellow flags at Albert Park a few curve balls one would say,expect the unexpected with this race and venue.
    Play for victory?
    Why do you forget Charles?
    For me, having Charles as team mate will be tough for Carlos

Feels like Schumi's days again !! Congrats tifosi and very well done from Charles. Drive worthy of a future champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Feels like Schumi's days again !! Congrats tifosi and very well done from Charles. Drive worthy of a future champion
    Yup. Just a brilliant race. If there hadn’t been 354 SC…

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharles View Post
    Sky has ALWAYS been pro RB even against Merc last year. I think it's because RB/Horner give them more access to their team and in-depth. They def court one another .
    I like James Horner though... oh wait, wrong Horner, carry on....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I like James Horner though... oh wait, wrong Horner, carry on....

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus