Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 2022 British Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying Thread

leclerc had issue with his pu in the qualifying section. i have question marks about it. his pu is new but we still have issues with it. another dnf would be disaster even if he takes the leadership in the race

Rain forecasted for 16:00

We are running the engine conservatively due to recent issues. Such a shame as the PU seemed really strong when it was put through its paces in pre season.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    I wonder what will happen tomorrow......what will Ferrari do if Max overtakes Sainz and Sainz can't keep up with him......will they leave Charles behind Carlos or will they use teamorders? Can be an important moment for all...Leclerc, Sainz and the team.
    In any normal top tier team, this is a no-brainer one. Switch places and unleash Charles.
    But we're Ferrari and unfortunately until things are settled, we might see unpredictable things, such as keeping positions, Carlos nagging, who knows.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Binotto on the race:

"Red Bull won 7 races [this season], [we] only 2. But a few races we were leading and had reliability issues, so I think it could easily have been 5-4 or 4-5."

“Reliability is a concern for us, but it can be a concern for them as well.

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    THE SAVE!!!!!!!
    [video]https://twitter.com/f1ciase/status/1543424675921141760?t=nFvuTIf_FYhDnf8C0ZJG1w&s=19[/url]
    What a save indeed, could have had big consequences if he hadn't caught it. Hoping for a drier day but rain still possible, we desperately need points for both drivers but Charles in particular.