Thread: 2022 Austrian GP - Friday qualifying & Saturday Sprint

2022 Austrian GP - Friday qualifying & Saturday Sprint

Sprint weekend once again so the chance to gain some extra points if we are on top. Hopefully no drama's this weekend.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Sprint weekend once again so the chance to gain some extra points if we are on top. Hopefully no drama's this weekend.
    I would like to see a bright side and be it like you said, gain more points, but somehow I am afraid it is going to be a chance to loose more points

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I would like to see a bright side and be it like you said, gain more points, but somehow I am afraid it is going to be a chance to loose more points
    we can always count on Ferrari for that....they seem to be masters at it.........SAD BUT SO TRUE!!!!

Charles car getting some work done at the red bull ring

charles 2.jpeg

3 DRS zones here, excessive as usual. If you have to go to the back, don't expect to come through quick because you'll just be in a DRS train.

The Fizzy Drink team has gone well here in the past, so has Ferrari, and so has Charles, and luck has to turn that kid's way eventually.

I don't think these straights are long enough to play into the Fizzy Drink team's top speed strength enough. I can see the pretty boy on pole.

Surely we can expect Ferrari to not ****** for once. They're a professional racing team after all.

can you post the graphic you normally do?