Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Charles Leclerc #16

Quote Originally Posted by Portago View Post
    Is that a question? Do British sponsors want the best for British drivers? Is the Pope a Catholic?

Obviously. But stating that the sponsor is putting pressure on the Team to favour one driver to the detriment of the other is plainly stupid.
    Do you know Ignacio "Inaki" Rueda is Ferrari's Chief Strategist and is of Spanish born as well?? I'm just asking if you know this is all.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Portago
    This is the most ludicrous comment I read in this forum.
    No , it is not. Actually it makes sense.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Is much as I love Ferrari, and first of all I am Ferrari supporter, I cannot but notice that Ferrari is ruining Leclerc as they did before with Prost, Alesi, Alonso, Vettel,... So sad...

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Is much as I love Ferrari, and first of all I am Ferrari supporter, I cannot but notice that Ferrari is ruining Leclerc as they did before with Prost, Alesi, Alonso, Vettel,... So sad...
    As much as it pains me, I can see "it" the look in eyes of Leclerc.
    The look of utter disbelief, the same look Alonso had towards the end of the 2012 season and through to the end of the 2014 season.

It hurts so much to watch a driver at Ferrari loose hope and is religated to further bad-luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    As much as it pains me, I can see "it" the look in eyes of Leclerc.
    The look of utter disbelief, the same look Alonso had towards the end of the 2012 season and through to the end of the 2014 season.

It hurts so much to watch a driver at Ferrari loose hope and is religated to further bad-luck.
    With all that, if I ware F1 driver, some good one, let's say I can choose where to drive, I don't know if I would like to be Ferrari driver, just because of brand, or in some other team where I could possibly win championships...

With all that, if I ware F1 driver, some good one, let's say I can choose where to drive, I don't know if I would like to be Ferrari driver, just because of brand, or in some other team where I could possibly win championships...
    That way Hamilton played his cards perfectly.
    He jumped onto Mercedes at the perfect time.

But, in the case of Leclerc: I would seriously consider stirring the pot a bit.
    Hamilton probably got assured that Mercedes would be extremely competitive (in the Hybrid era) before joining them.
    Leclerc should look for assurance of some sort - so that he can hold the team as well as the management accountable.
    This would/should be effective.

Though, nothing in life is this black and white.

I feel I am watching a Ferrari similar to that of the 2012 - 2017 - 2018 seasons, which is quite depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    That way Hamilton played his cards perfectly.
    He jumped onto Mercedes at the perfect time.

But, in the case of Leclerc: I would seriously consider stirring the pot a bit.
    Hamilton probably got assured that Mercedes would be extremely competitive (in the Hybrid era) before joining them.
    Leclerc should look for assurance of some sort - so that he can hold the team as well as the management accountable.
    This would/should be effective.

Though, nothing in life is this black and white.

I feel I am watching a Ferrari similar to that of the 2012 - 2017 - 2018 seasons, which is quite depressing.
    Ferrari are much worse now than they were in that period, I cant remember when they last threw away 4-5 races on just pure strategy and unreliability. In 2012, the team fought for the title all the way and would have done so in 2018 as well, but for Seb's many errors. Binotto is simply unable to bring Ferrari anywhere near title contention. He is the worst TP we have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by SB92 View Post
    Ferrari are much worse now than they were in that period, I cant remember when they last threw away 4-5 races on just pure strategy and unreliability. In 2012, the team fought for the title all the way and would have done so in 2018 as well, but for Seb's many errors. Binotto is simply unable to bring Ferrari anywhere near title contention. He is the worst TP we have ever had.
    I didn't mean similarities in the season, I meant similarities in the feeling of helplessness and disbelief among the fans.

Ferrari Really do not know what RACE STATERGY is. I somehow knew Charles Leclerc pitting for new tires on LAP 4 will result in Max Vestrappen winning. the Belgium GP. Pathitic Ferrari. Thinking to stop watching F1. Cannot See Ferrari Screw-up another season & Do the same thing to Charles Leclerc as they did to Alonso & Vettel.

Quote Originally Posted by mihirshah28186 View Post
    Ferrari Really do not know what RACE STATERGY is. I somehow knew Charles Leclerc pitting for new tires on LAP 4 will result in Max Vestrappen winning. the Belgium GP. Pathitic Ferrari. Thinking to stop watching F1. Cannot See Ferrari Screw-up another season & Do the same thing to Charles Leclerc as they did to Alonso & Vettel.
    Charles was FORCED to pit on lap 4 as one of his front brakes was overheating/smoking due to NOT enough cooling because of a visor tareoff that was stuck brake cooling duct

and verstapen would have won regardless, he was MILES ahead of us and everyone else in terms of pace that weekend

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Charles was FORCED to pit on lap 4 as one of his front brakes was overheating/smoking due to NOT enough cooling because of a visor tareoff that was stuck brake cooling duct

and verstapen would have won regardless, he was MILES ahead of us and everyone else in terms of pace that weekend
    Exactly.
    As for that last pit, was it necessary? Ferrari took a risk, did not pay off. But if it did everyone would say how good it was they did. So no use crying over spilt milk.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

ok but that does not dispute this fact, that another season of is screwed even after having a good CAR. There have been race strategy blunders this season also.
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post

Is that a question? Do British sponsors want the best for British drivers? Is the Pope a Catholic?

Obviously. But stating that the sponsor is putting pressure on the Team to favour one driver to the detriment of the other is plainly stupid.
    Back then; Did Ferrari sponsors, add in [Todt and Ross] ever favor Michael over Rubens?

You left out Rubens!

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Do you know Ignacio "Inaki" Rueda is Ferrari's Chief Strategist and is of Spanish born as well?? I'm just asking if you know this is all.
    Yes I do.... And?

Are you implying that he is contentiously favouring Sainz to the detriment of Lecrerc just because he is Spanish? Why would he do that... to get a commendation from the Kingdom of Spain?

Comments as childish as this one should not be tolerated among adults....

Yes I do....
    Great......perfect!!!
    And?

Are you implying that he is contentiously favouring Sainz to the detriment of Lecrerc just because he is Spanish? Why would he do that... to get a commendation from the Kingdom of Spain?

Comments as childish as this one should not be tolerated among adults....
    I'm not implying anything am I??? I just simply asked a simple question.....that's it.

If I was implying the assumption that you predicated.....I would have said it.....but I didn't.

Charles' heritage and ability I believe had him as a strong #1 driver of choice. When Santander became the main $$$$ sponsor all that kind of evened out as to who gets #1 treatment. Let them start the races without team orders or preferential treatment and Ferrari will be great watching regardless of the WCC WDC future. F-1 is still GREAT !

Happy birthday to Charles Leclerc!
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Happy birthday to Charles Leclerc!
    +1

Sadly, Charles is another driver who stands to have his career ruined by Ferrari.
    Trying to be less angry..

[QUOTE=Alonsomaniac;1072116]Happy birthday to Charles Leclerc![/QUOT

The best of luck and hopefully a birthday gift for you this Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    +1

Sadly, Charles is another driver who stands to have his career ruined by Ferrari.
    Not really.
    He has a very good car that will be improved contrary to the Cassandras of the forum and the british press. The team WILL improve (again, contrary to the Cassandras), and his (and our) time will come.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Not really.
    He has a very good car that will be improved contrary to the Cassandras of the forum and the british press. The team WILL improve (again, contrary to the Cassandras), and his (and our) time will come.
    Yadda, yadda! Our last World Champion was Kimi and - unless I'm very much mistaken! - that was 15 years ago in 2007!

Still, next year, eh?
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    Yadda, yadda! Our last World Champion was Kimi and - unless I'm very much mistaken! - that was 15 years ago in 2007!

Still, next year, eh?
    You can always go and support another team or/and another driver.
    As you say, yadda yadda.

Noone holds you ;)

BTW, when I said some months back that Leclerc will leave, everyone was bashing me.
    Now that reports arrive that3his relationship with Binotto is frozen, Toto wants him etc,do you still think that I overreacted?

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    BTW, when I said some months back that Leclerc will leave, everyone was bashing me.
    Now that reports arrive that3his relationship with Binotto is frozen, Toto wants him etc,do you still think that I overreacted?
    I said the samething last year or the beginning of this year. I got the same response as you did.

There's only so much a driver like Leclerc, with his talents, can take and "waste" his time with the team.

I said the samething last year or the beginning of this year. I got the same response as you did.

There's only so much a driver like Leclerc, with his talents, can take and "waste" his time with the team.
    With Santander @ Ferrari$$ , Carlos has a shot at being allowed to race ! That alone will help Charles use his talents 100 % vs the other teams & !! his team mate. Only good for Ferrari can result. Just be sure Binotto is told in advance what's going on!

On another note, Charles and Charlotte have split up after a long relationship. I am sad for both of them and wish them both well. Possibly an even more determined Charles for 2023, but we must give them time and privacy.

Oh I wish i didn't agree with you. I see your point.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Oh I wish i didn't agree with you. I see your point.
    I remember labeling Max as "Crashstapen!" he pushed and crashed at times with what he had to drive with from his early age start. He literally Maxed out the car! Look at the results!!!