Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Charles Leclerc #16

Charles has a very bad record as far as luck is concerned and I sincerely hope that the team will find a way to make the SF23 more competitive, and sooner the better. He cannot be expected to perform miracles as it stands.

I am pretty sure that CL waits for the B-spec Merc. If they come strong, he will sign with them.

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    I am pretty sure that CL waits for the B-spec Merc. If they come strong, he will sign with them.
    NO. Charles is not only a Ferrari driver, he is also a tifoso.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Charles has a very bad record as far as luck is concerned and I sincerely hope that the team will find a way to make the SF23 more competitive, and sooner the better. He cannot be expected to perform miracles as it stands.
    Well said! I don't want Charles going anywhere. Instead of head phones when he gets in the car race time he should use ear plugs to block out whats said ! He was lucky enough to block most of what Binotto had to say while he was driving.

Charles has a lot on his mind. He never looks happy. Hopefully Vasseur can motivate everybody within the team to work at their maximum.

Forza Jules