Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2022 French Grand Prix - Race Thread

Reliability,driver mistakes,pit wall mistakes...another lost year...everybody knows now that having the fastest car is not enough.
    Mercedes this year is 5-6...they are there every race and ready to catch every opportunity.
    Mathematics say that we still can get this championship...hahaohahohaha

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    No team will thank Ferrari for their mistakes and poor reliability.
    If I had a team and was able to win WCC or WDC thanks to Ferrari being this "Ferrari wannabe" I would even send them a gift.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Why? Its not their fault Ferrari is screwing themselves race after race. They are doing their job flawlessly and unfortunately we are not.
    Becauze we are DNF from 1st place

Changes are needed in this team, we will not win like this

63 points behind at the mid season. Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    63 points behind at the mid season. Ugh
    Leclerc behind Max yes???

And RedBull extends the lead by 82 points. Mercedes is creeping up on Ferrari.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Leclerc behind Max yes???

And RedBull extends the lead by 82 points. Mercedes is creeping up on Ferrari.
    Yes..

the DNF possibility of max is very low. he doesnt crash at all, his car works perfectly. if he doesnt get DNF, charles is not able to catch racist maxipad.

Well they are winning these races with their own rights, they have solid team/pitwall and reliability. It hurts me to say this but that's how I see it. Max should have won the last year championship way before but he was stuck with quite a few unfinishes for instance his tyre blew up while he was leading the race in Baku, to win, you need to finish the race first and we simply can't do tahg be it reliability, pitwall, driver errors, etc...
    Red is the only color!!!

. Max should have won the last year championship way before but he was stuck with quite a few unfinishes for instance his tyre blew up while he was leading the race in Baku, to win, you need to finish the race first and we simply can't do tahg be it reliability, pitwall, driver errors, etc...
    Baku(you mentioned), Silverstone and Hungary.

Well they are winning these races with their own rights, they have solid team/pitwall and reliability. It hurts me to say this but that's how I see it. Max should have won the last year championship way before but he was stuck with quite a few unfinishes for instance his tyre blew up while he was leading the race in Baku, to win, you need to finish the race first and we simply can't do tahg be it reliability, pitwall, driver errors, etc...
    No mate... they are wining the races because we are throwing them away. No other team is making mistakes like we do. If Mercedes had car like us it would be a tough fight till the end of the season. We had this race, we had Monaco, we had Barcelona, we had Canada, we had Baku, we had Sivlestone (double). We are just giving them easy wins, by decissions and mistakes that don't beling in F1.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Get Fernando or even DR into CL seat. CL is not a good driver when it comes to being consistent and reliable. I serioulsy doubt the throttle issue he claimed to suffer in last race was actually real. That kid isn't ready for the big leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsyourangle View Post
    Get Fernando or even DR into CL seat. CL is not a good driver when it comes to being consistent and reliable. I serioulsy doubt the throttle issue he claimed to suffer in last race was actually real. That kid isn't ready for the big leagues.

all well?

So LEC had a VET moment today. Hope it doesn't break him the way it broke VET

What is your angle???

Did you take your psychotropic meds???

Fernando ....yes. He is a beast.
    DR really !!

Have a vague memory of Fernando but D who?

Is Angleman actually the Argie Brembo here?

Unfortunately, championship does not work with if and but's, did we finish those races? No, but they did hence the point gap as it stands...
    Red is the only color!!!

Charles' mistake today is very much like Vettel's back in Germany 2018, I hope it doesn't affect him the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    Charles' mistake today is very much like Vettel's back in Germany 2018, I hope it doesn't affect him the same way.
    He looked very down, he will bounce back in Hungary.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    He looked very down, he will bounce back in Hungary.
    I hope so.

Doesn't really matter really. Winning in Hungary is like scoring 1-3 in the 90th minute of a football game.

It's already over and done with. Presumably Mercedes will be fast next year so will be three more years down the drain. If this team can't fight one car, good luck with four.

Ferrari should have pitted Leclerc to cover Verstappen then he wouldn't be out there pushing to the maximum on worn out tyres.

The rear was sliding around for many laps earlier already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Doesn't really matter really. Winning in Hungary is like scoring 1-3 in the 90th minute of a football game.

It's already over and done with. Presumably Mercedes will be fast next year so will be three more years down the drain. If this team can't fight one car, good luck with four.
    You will enjoy it more then.
    Forza Ferrari

Scuderia Ferrari, from embarrassment to embarrassment. A painful experience to watch.
    From brilliant to dumb then dumber and goes even dumber; that’s the SF management.

Better luck next time…!!

Ferrari need 1-2 finish in Hungary to salvage some momentum during summer break